144 Elementium Bars
    144 Volatile Earth
    120 Volatile Air
    120 Volatile Water
    120 Volatile Fire

This shouldn't be too bad to farm with a mining alt and treasure pots

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpac View Post
    And if you enjoy the luxury to hang out in WoW all day long during that time.
    One of the perks of working from home.

But the real luxury I have is the fact I play on EU servers. Meaning that during my peak ideal playing hours, mostly everyone in that region is asleep. Leaving me free to basically pillage any zone of its resources
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hagbarb View Post
    -
    It took me longer to read that then finish the quest...
    You must be a slow reader :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Any reason why the Cauldrons give 7 and 17 instead of 10 and 25? Why screw over a few people in the raid?

Either reduce the mats and make it give 5 and 13 or increase them so it accommodates the full size of 10 and 25 man raids.
    because at guild level 20 you get:

"Happy Hour - Increases the number of flasks gained from using a flask cauldron by 50%."

then it fits for the whole raid.

Quote Originally Posted by therodet View Post
    So, since the alch "mount" is actually a transformation, much like the druid flight form, is it also instant-cast, and can you gather herbs while in form?
    cata.wowhead.com/spell=93326

Sandstone Drake
    1.5 sec cast
    Transforms you into a Sandstone Drake, allowing you to fly very fast and carry an ally on your back.

So, no. =)

Hmm... Looking at the Flasks vs. Elixirs there, 300 Stam vs 225 Mastery and 900 Armor could be an interesting bit of theorycrafting for DK tanks there. I suspect that the 300 Stam will come out on top (I've no idea about what the stat scales for Mastery are at 85), but for fights where higher healthpools will cause healer issues... Hmm...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM TO BE ABLE TO TURN INTO A DRAGON AND DRIVE PEOPLE AROUND.

that is ALL i will EVER do again in this game.
    BE A DRAGON.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollace View Post
    You must be a slow reader :P
    No the quests really are that short. With the Shattering still needing to occur they REALLY need to get the this chain fully released ASAP. One tiny bump a week isn't going to cut it.

---------- Post added 2010-11-09 at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JebJoya View Post
    but for fights where higher healthpools will cause healer issues... Hmm...
    The only time where higher tank health pools put healer mana at risk is if the encounter has any % of max HP attack abilities and they'd have to happen often in that encounter. Since those are super-rare, most of the time it's a boon for tanks to have more health. Yes, spike is *supposed* to mostly be gone, but it isn't completely (I've seen plenty of spike damage on tanks in beta), but even when there isn't spike, it's more time for tank healers to save mana by not having to worry about you for X more time or freeing them up for a sec to help the raid if they can manage the mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    No the quests really are that short.
    If it takes you longer to read that than it does to get from Stormwind to Ironforge - even if you ARE portalling, then yes, you really are a slow reader.

Also, one of the quests has an item with a 5 second cooldown that you have to use 20 times, so min time to do that one quest is 100 seconds.

Did you REALLY REALLY take 100 seconds to read the text you were talking about? Really?
    Last edited by ContentsMayVary; 2010-11-09 at 01:46 PM.

love the new flask system, its basic to the point

The drake is a bit meh imho.. I'd rather have the chopper bike.

Deleted
    Really hope they have something cool in store for Enchanting, Tailoring, frankly any other profession than the already "cooled up" Alchemy and Engineering.

Deleted
    The mount looks nice but I'd rather ride the mount than be the mount... Only time I can see myself using this is to actually carry someone, I will ride normal mounts the rest of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahdhiera View Post
    I know, but if you take a look at, let's say, the Turbo-Charged Flying Machine, the tooltip states "Requires 375 engineering skill to ride." The tooltip of the Sandstone Drake doesn't say anything like that. I hope there will be such a requirement when cataclysm hits.
    That is because the item to use the flying machine could be traded. This can not. It says Bind on Pickup, so as soon as an alchemist makes it, it is bound to them. So effectively, the minimum level of alchemy that can use it is the minimum to make it. Plus, adding something like "requires 500 alchemy skill to ride" would probably do weird things since it is a passenger mount.

Transforms you into a Sandstone Drake, allowing you to fly very fast and drop an ally from great heights.
    Fixt that for you

wow finally my profession is awesome.

"ELIXIR OF IMPOSSIBLE ACCURACY"=I can achieve the impossible now.
    u misspelled "deephome" in descrip of potion of deepholm

the mount is alchemy only,it can't be sold,traded etc...just read the tooltip "binds when picked up"...that means :

1.you need to be an alchemist to make it,
    2.when you make it it automatically binds on your caracter

PS : "binds when used" is the tooltip for professions specific items that can be sold,like mecano-hog ( an example),

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    The only time where higher tank health pools put healer mana at risk is if the encounter has any % of max HP attack abilities and they'd have to happen often in that encounter. Since those are super-rare, most of the time it's a boon for tanks to have more health. Yes, spike is *supposed* to mostly be gone, but it isn't completely (I've seen plenty of spike damage on tanks in beta), but even when there isn't spike, it's more time for tank healers to save mana by not having to worry about you for X more time or freeing them up for a sec to help the raid if they can manage the mana.
    Wrong. Having a higher health pool at the expense of mitigation/avoidance makes you something me and my fellow healers used to call a "mana sponge". Mana sponges make a healer's life hell, and will often cause wipes because we dump so much mana healing you that we go OOM quicker than if you had balanced your stats a little. Plus, time spent not healing you does not give us the same benefit as before. We are not getting mana back at an appreciable rate. I suppose you could say we are "saving" it, by not using it on you for a few seconds. But any benefit there will be wiped out when you take that extra hit that could have been reduced/avoided had you worked on stats besides stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by one_entity View Post
    Really hope they have something cool in store for Enchanting, Tailoring, frankly any other profession than the already "cooled up" Alchemy and Engineering.
    enchanters get their own guiding light, when they accidently take steps into the dark side ... but i guess, the magic lamps won't guide our ways, they just blind us because they are floating right beside our heads <,<
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

They did say it would very hard to get. Expect some of those mats to be raid drops only. I seriously doubt they will make those mats farmable by yourself.