Poll: Will you take a break from WoW when Diablo 3 is released?

Deleted

Will you take a break from WoW when Diablo 3 is released?

Will you take a break from WoW when Diablo 3 is released?

Absolutely.

I pretty much quit WoW about 2 months ago anyway. I don't really see myself going back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly can't say, but I've still got about ten years to make up my mind before it's released. If it is released during the last couple months of cataclysm and there's no arena season or new raid going on, then yeah I probably would.

I quit a while ago, holding off for cataclysm. We'll see if it lures me in. I don't really quite understand "taking a break from one game for another". Isn't the premise of taking a break from a video game to quit video games altogether for other things in life? I'd classify what you're talking about more as "losing interest in one game and moving to another".
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2010-11-09 at 06:05 PM.

Deleted
    Diablo 3 will probably be just as shoddy piece of crap as the rest of the blizzard releases lately. Starcraft 2 had almost no content at all and judging by the diablo 3 screenshots it looks like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ukrainium View Post
    Absolutely.

I pretty much quit WoW about 2 months ago anyway. I don't really see myself going back.
    I'm happy for you, the door is that way --->
    This forums for WoW fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    I'm happy for you, the door is that way --->
    This forums for WoW fans.
    No one said I wasn't a WoW fan -- I played the game for 5 years. Also, to be fair, this is an off-topic forum.

Fail troll is fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yes I will. I'll probably be stuck on DIII for a few weeks, then come crawling back to WoW and play D3 every so often.

Of Course i'd continue to play WoW. I'd just cut my WoW-Time out, like doing Heroics, doing dailies for money. Yet, i will still complete my Rep-Grinds with any faction that provides any form of enchant or gear i need, and i will keep my justice Points up to cap per day, else i will game Diablo till i raid after those steps, most likely till i raid, and then play casually when the games get boring.