Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well guys to all these annoying level 1 toons whispering you bad things, I suggest two addons: BadBoy and BadBoy_Levels.
    You can make a restriction to do not get any whisper from any guy under level 10 or 13, for example.
    It's pretty sure noone will level up a toon 'till level 10 or so just to insult you.
    If he/she does it... you can be very worried. =D
    BTW, nice post.

Quote Originally Posted by Iroha View Post
    You can make a restriction to do not get any whisper from any guy under level 10 or 13, for example.
    But wheres is all fun then?

I have the same response to any reply like this (Although I did once get a 'well played... well played warlock' when I put my tele circle at the bottom of a lake in WG and ganked fishers)

You're a corpse, I'm alive. Play better.
    Ones brain cannot co-pilot if ones mouth is on auto-pilot.

My story doesn't even involve fighting somebody. It involved capping Snowfall GY in AV before another guy could.

So i roll up on the flag, and proceed to cap it before going on to Galvangar. As i'm capping, a night elf (from my own server) rolls up and proceeds to cap as well. Thinking nothing of it, i finish capping, mount up and head on in the typical zerg fashion that is modern AV.

I'm not even down the hill when the Nelf starts whispering me, and telling me that i'm a "GY Ninja" and that i had stolen the cap from him. Instantly aware that i'm not dealing with a very smart person, i pay him no attention and assume he'll move on and take his aggression out on the horde.

Wrong!

He proceeds to advertise to everyone that i had "Ninja'd" the GY cap from him. (Apparently it's the only thing he knows how to do, and had i noticed, i would have seen he had pissed on it the BG before so it was clearly his.) Furthermore, he spent the rest of the AV with the /spit macro directed at me, and sending me dirty whispers about me and my guild and how we were no good scrubs. (Top alliance guild on the server at that time) The tells only continued once the BG was over, and finally i just went ahead and ignored the guy, because he was obviously "special".

It's always comforting to know that someone who can't understand the basics of latency and flag capping, thinks you're a scrub. I mean if you can't trust that guys estimation of your moral character, who can you trust?

Deleted
    I only had someone who was crying because I killed her over and over again when they were attacking Halaa. It was in TBC, I was a level 70 hunter, she was a level 65 priest I think. I just kept ganking her, part of the game imo. Just wait until your PvP timer is gone.
    So she whispered me that it was lame to keep killing a lower level, even though she was running away.
    /care, free halaa marks! Daddy wanted to have a new mount with tokens!

Quote Originally Posted by fuknfreak View Post
    I was reported by a level 1 char for killing him a couple of times in bg, but the report was that my name was offensive and it was, I got a free name change, until this day, I wish to see that person to thank him.

but the funny part of the story is, I was level 70 for almost 3-4 months before this happened, in this time, no one really bothered reporting my offensive name, until this guy got butthurt

EDIT: mmo account was my old name.
    Serves you right tbh. Although it reminds me of a friend in another, now defunct, raiding guild on my server. We're an RPPVP server so have stricter naming rules. This guy blew all his DKP on a weapon the other hunter wanted so the guy reported his mildy non-rp name. Comedy.

I've had people level1 up to hate whisper me. Don't see the point in it myself, you'll just get account banned even if you use a trial account to do it. It's pretty wierd in that I've revenge camped people for maybe half an hour before with no response and yet I'll kill someone in a fair fight levelling maybe twice and suddenly start getting shit.

My favourite one was from a group of horde back in TBC. They were doing Group Quests in SMV and me and a priest friend kept jumping in and killing them all when the mob got on low health to steal the kill. Like CC'ing the healer then opening up on the tank and letting the mob kill the DPS. Got the quest done which required a full group and had them hunting us after. We continued doing it which was admittedly asshatish and one of them relogged to give us some hate.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    i was in PoS heroic a couple weeks ago and my group was all pretty geared (at least 5.5k gs all around i.e. fine for heroic PoS) and after ick and crick or whatever their names are we set up for the hill with the 5 mob groups and after much deliberation by the rest of the group ( 3/4 of them were all from the same guild ) they told me i should sheep the main mob in the group .... i reluctantly greed (id much rather just kill them seeing as CC is totally unnecessary in WOTLK)... we pull i sheep, they move the move the mobs away from the sheep (as best they can) i dps while sheeping my target 3 times ( i was highest dps in dungeon so my sheeping was a bit of a loss)... after i sheep it the third time and theyre getting their asses kicked i say "screw it" and just start blowin up the mobs ... they all die except me and i finish off the mobs . while their running back they flame me about not knowing how to sheep and boot me ... as a dps this meant i had to wait for another 30 minutes for a goddamn queue so i made a level one and whispered the 3/4 that were guildies with eachother and just say "seriously guys i sheeped it three times and you boot me? it was totally unnecessary to boot me " and they respond with such replies as "omg you f-ing suck, L2Sheep noob" and then i get an in game warning about 30 minutes later saying i was harassing players and if it happened again i was subject to a 3 hour ban wtf?? lol ....

sorry about the wall of text but this was an annoying situation to say the least

10+ Year Old Account
    When ever a random horde player creates a random lvl 1 toon to QQ in my ear I kindly respond: YOU SUCK, DEAL WITH IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    My worst experience was when i was on my hunter in some dungeon.. then i own'd somebody on dmg, and somehow he started insulting me, and i was very calm taking it easy when we were getting more and more angry, and then at last he started threatening to kill me :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talio View Post
    His UI is TukUI, incase you were wondering.
    Does you face still hurt? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    DERP.

Ontopic: Yes, happened several times. It even happened lately actually, I killed a Rogue and a Resto Druid 2v1 after which the Rogue made a level 1 char and suddenly we had this intelligent conversation:

He: OMG U ONLY WIN BCUZ THORNS....
    Me: Thorns was on CD, I didn't use it...
    He: THORNS IS OP U ONLY WIN BCUZ THAT
    Me: ...I said I didn't even use it, but yea it's OP. Imagine if I DID use it.
    He: NO ITS OP AND U ONLY WON BCUZ THAT
    Me: .....
    He: NEXT TIME NO USE THORNS LETS SEE THEN.

--^ basically a copy of our "conversation". He used these exact words. Sometimes I really don't get what's wrong with people. I mean, QQing is one thing, QQing about something that's OP is a second, but QQing about something that didn't happen, now that makes you one hell of an awesome troll.
    Yep, because you put on thorns, frost him in place and forced him to stab you 40 times until he died. Right.

On topic: I had someone on my team create a toon and bond over the two of us defending BS for what seemed like an eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooya View Post
    Sorta.

A level 80 hunter/priest were flying around Hellfire when I was leveling my alt and continuously were killing me. So I logged over to my main and went to deal with the issue. I got there and both just flew off my corpse. About 5 minutes later I got a big long written apology from a level 1 for camping my Alt.

I found that immensely amusing.
    reminds me of this ^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR7FC-h0Fb8
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

i was in AB one day, on my rogue, several patches ago. there was a BE priest just standing around (think he may have been an AFK winner) anywho, i came up, ambushed him and finished him off with only 2 mutilates and an envenom. he had no pvp gear that I could see. shortly after, i get a whisper from a lvl 1 human

noob: FU man, you hack!
    me: how so?
    noob: i have resilience gear on, you can't kill me that easily!
    me: umm, you looked to be in pve gear to me buddy.
    noob: no FU, i have pvp bracers and boots! resilience gear!
    me: thats great , but its not enough
    noob: what do you mean? resilience cancels out crits!
    me: /facepalm. /ignore

Deleted
    Not anything like that but once i remember this noob.

I was dueling a bit in Elwynn forest and then this level 52 shaman whispers me
    Shaman : Why do you mix ret pvp and prot pve peices for pvp? You will just get smashed and owned
    Me : Wanna bet? (I play prot pvp)
    Then he logs hes main (a Warrior) and comes to duel me.
    I own him and im at like 90-80% HP left and he QQs about my silence and such, we duel some more and he never even comes close to winning over me.

He tells me im a noob because i use 2 prot pve peices and he says that its not his main so i tell him to log hes real main and then he comes up with : I cant. I ask why and he just doesnt answer.

After feeding the troll abit i just ignore him and joins a battleground.

The moral of the story; You're a big noob if you cant win over other ppl you call noobs!

Here's my armory
    Hes Armory
    Last edited by mmoc9eb0d33af1; 2010-11-11 at 12:36 PM.

Deleted
    Haha yes. I managed to out skill and kill a level 80 well-geared belf warlock. So he made a lvl 1 called "Scrotsucker" or something to that affect and claimed that I will be banned after he reported me for "griefing" and hurled abuse at me for a while. (Baring in mind it was on a pvp server, we were similarly geared and I only killed him once.) I was so amazed at his pure stupidity that I decided to make a hordie and send him a full mail message just proving him completely wrong, with no trolling or offensive words. I have yet to hear from the numpty. :P

I used to arena alot on my healadin. I used to get so angry at rogue/disc priest combos....or warlocks. I hated being locked up by by a rogue or chain feared by a lock...so I'm guilty of making a level 1 alt to QQ at the other team after a loss....fortunately I was never banned...all of that stopped when I found out how OP a prot pally in full healing PVP gear was....I used to be able to go 1v3 and survive for 15 minutes.....ah, those were the good old days when people QQ'd about how OP prot healadins were....now I have to deal with people QQing about how OP frost mages are....I suppose someones' always gonna QQ about how OP another class is unless its their class.

As a matter of fact, someone made a level 1 alt after they killed my partner in a 2s match, then I went on to kill him and his partner when prot healadins were OP. I don't remember exactly what was said because I was overcome with an adrenaline rush from that, but he kept making level 1 alts and harrassing me after I would put him on ignore. I was rather flattered that I PWNED someone so badly that they would make a level 1 alt to QQ at me.It still brings a smile to my face when I think about it :P
    Last edited by HeatM1ser; 2010-11-11 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    Well this is an example of not hate message but just fun use of having horde/alliance chars on the same server.

I was on my horde alt. My alliance guild members who were in Hellfire as well let me tag mobs and then they killed those elites in the north-western part. Of course the dweebs killed me a few times... but hey, we are guildies and we were on vent so I could see the fun :P.
    After helping me they went to the horde base and raided it a bit.
    That was not really appreciated by the horde and soon there were 5 lvl 80 hordies to beat my 2 friends.
    To teach them a lesson I logged back in on my alliance warrior and a few others came to help as well.
    Soon it was a battle between 7 alliance and 11 horde. Still we managed to win several times. Always fun when they go for a resto shaman in full pvp gear XD.
    After some fights they logged to a lvl 1 alliance char and whispered us if we wanted to go to a place in which both of us as had no benefits.
    We agreed so we moved to Auchidoun. We went to the middle and let each other know when we were ready.
    So the first battle: 9 alliance 12 horde - result: 1 - 0. None of us died .
    Second battle they had the first strike. result: 2 - 0. None of us died .

Then they had enough and we quit. A glorious day for the alliance .

Deleted
    my young son was playing on his level 50 tauren hunter minding his own business, he'd accidently clicked pvp enable on and i quickly switched it off, however it was on the 5 minute CD or however many minutes it was.. all of a sudden a lvl 80 alliance priest came past and killed him... OK i thought my son will have learned to listen about not messing with pvp.. so he goes back and res's.. Priest is corpse camping 5 times.

So I log to my orc shaman and take the priest down, and corpse camps said priest, each time slapping it down in retribution.

All of a sudden i get a whisp from a lvl 1, saying "why are you attacking my priest, what have i done to you, it's not fair", to which i reply "why did you keep on corpse camping the hunter??"

The reply "because it's fun to pick on low level chars and teach them a lesson".. So i explain my young son was playing that char and didn't know what pvp meant but does now. The reply "well your retard son should not be playing if he can't handle a gank or two.. leave me alone"...

Priest res, 6 ganks later another whisper "ok i get it, i'm truely sorry for insulting your son, please accepy my apologies for nerdraging."

Son logs in, and the priest is there emoting /sorry /beg /cuddle /love /sorry /bye /cry

i don't normally do that sort of thing, but my son was upset the 2nd and 3rd time it happened, he understood the first time but none of the others after that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't really much of a hate message but there was this one guy in trade chat looking for another dps for VoA, i was on my paladin and decided i would do it. So i get invited and we start clearing it, then shortly later the guy who invited me asked me why i wasn't healing and i told him you were looking for a dps in trade chat. The whole raid group then started posting how much of an idiot I am and how I'm the dumbest person in the world and they quickly kicked me. I was very shocked and wondered if they wanted a healer why didn't they ask for a healer? :S

At least once a week =P