Thread: Missing Models

Missing Models

I know everyone and their mother has seen the Worgen Flight Form, but Boub never posted it on the front page, so there still might be some people who haven't seen it. Also, the model for Al'Akir has been out for awhile and I haven't seen much coverage for it anywhere. He is an elemental lord which I think is quite important. It would be another model that could be covered that maybe some people haven't seen. The non-epic versions of the Worgen and Troll flight forms would be nice to see also.

Edit:
    Thanks Bibi. You made me smile. =)
    Last edited by Thorzon; 2010-11-12 at 11:48 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzon View Post
    Model Talk
    Al'Akir has been posted a long time ago when the Models were first found. They were included in a long list of "New" Cataclysm Models, which included both Al'Akir and Deathwing (Yes, that long ago).

About the Worgen Flight Form: I am sure that Boub has seen it, but we all know that Garfield is a Cat, and that Cats hate Dogs/wolves.
    Its a personal matter really...
    For those who haven't seen it yet, there is some nice detailed footage about it in this video.
    Dawwwwwww

I haven't managed to find Al'akir's model. Are you sure you didn't mean Neptulon?

There you go Elyaan. =)

---------- Post added 2010-11-10 at 01:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    Al'Akir has been posted a long time ago when the Models were first found. They were included in a long list of "New" Cataclysm Models, which included both Al'Akir and Deathwing (Yes, that long ago).

About the Worgen Flight Form: I am sure that Boub has seen it, but we all know that Garfield is a Cat, and that Cats hate Dogs/wolves.
    Its a personal matter really...
    For those who haven't seen it yet, there is some nice detailed footage about it in this video.
    I never saw the Al'Akir model on MMO-Champ personally, but I guess I'll take your word for it.

Talking about missing models :
    Where is the dwarf paladin mount ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Meh, Guess I was confused with the Neptulon Model...
    (That or boub is just fucking around with me again)
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    i've been curious about that too, aren't all the races that can roll pally supposed to get a new "charger"?

Quote Originally Posted by Audauri View Post
    i've been curious about that too, aren't all the races that can roll pally supposed to get a new "charger"?
    Dwarves won't be getting a new Charger model. Blizzard decided to give each paladin order their own charger, and since Dwares are in the same paladin order as humans, they won't be getting a new charger.

I could have sworn that the Worgen Flight Form and Al'Akir made it on to the front page as a video.... I stared at them on the front page for 10 minutes this morning trying to figure out what was different. -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.
    Dwarves won't be getting a new Charger model. Blizzard decided to give each paladin order their own charger, and since Dwares are in the same paladin order as humans, they won't be getting a new charger.
    Feels like a bit of a cop-out to me that does.
    I want my Holy Ram! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Audauri View Post
    I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeParty View Post
    I want my Holy Ram! xD
    And I love you.

The class that has been Paladin longest, or joint longest with humans, are the only ones not to get their own Paladin mounts? That makes sense...

---------- Post added 2010-11-12 at 04:45 PM ----------

Do you have a source for that? =[

I want my Holy Ram! xD
    Worgen got Running Wild and Blizz said "no more cool mounts for Alliance after that -- here's a lion, lol!"
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

Yeah I hear that too, but I dont find the source....

And serious .... kamon, WTF is that answer ? Same order ?
    Just a lazy excuse to avoid making new models ....
    A holy with a real large armor (like the new allek) should be awesome !

I want my Holy Ram! xD
    This is just dumb. Dwarf Paladins are Knights of the Silver Hand, why would they get a special mount? The answer is they wouldn't. It just won't happen. Sure a Dwarf Paladin may have a Ram Mount, but it wouldn't be a Charger... Nuff said.

Belfs -> Blood Knight completly different order, should have a hawkstrider charger
    Draenei -> Vidicators
    Tauren -> Sunwalkers

The others all get a different mount because they are not paladins per say, just paladins for reasons of game mechanics. If it were a pen and paper RPG you wouldn't create a Draenei Paladin, you would Create a Draenei Vindicator.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Take the in-game discussion elsewhere, please.