Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    My guild are doing +0 every week for the mount. We are not one-shotting (most of the times), but I have actually noticed some healing on Sara in p1, so we would need that amount of Guardians. Though not to such extremes that we have wiped from it. Healing on Yogg in p3? Can't say I've noticed, as I am mostly tanking the Guardians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viveras View Post
    Healing on Yogg in p3? Can't say I've noticed, as I am mostly tanking the Guardians.
    The healing appears to be between brain phases in phase 2. Like, hypothetically, we'll get the brain down to 50% and come back in next time and it's at 60%.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Unfortunately, I haven't noticed that. But might be possible. Only noticed the thing with Sara healing in p1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could be a fluke with mind controls, or just irrelevant to the people that are able to flip him in one brain phase. He definitely wasn't healing while we were on him, but multiple people pointed out that he was between portals. I didn't note how much though.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    We too need 2 or 3 extra guardians to remove the last bit of Sara's health necessary to push her into the transition phase. She'd be at some 3% and she'd take yet another few guardians to 'die'.

This hasn't prevented us from one-shotting Alone though. We've been farming Mimi's Head for about... 6 weeks now because there's not much more left to raid when you clear the latest content in a day and there's not much else to do other than rushing through old raids for stuff that'll give Feats of Strength come Cata.

dont really know if related, but started "farming" instances such as tempest keep/onyxia/malygos for rare mounts not long before the patch, and after the patch we had malygos healing to about 70%+ hp after having gotten him to 20 % or so before he flys away and becomes untargeteable

very likely blizzard managed to fuck up something

You're doing it wrong.
    Yogg-0 is not bugged.
    Ive killed it 2 weeks in a row with an 'Achievement group' pug.
    The only healing Sara/Yogg Takes is in P3 when the adds heal the boss.

It is indeed bugged. But definitely do-able since Sara only heals for about 2-3% in P1. You just have to gather extra adds to ensure she goes down. I'm not sure why she would be healing but this started after 4.0.1 for us.

Sounds like the same bug thats happening on Skadi in UP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can definitely confirm that this is also happening with the Illidari Council in BT. I had 7 out of our ICC10 group there and we couldn't push them below 95%. From what's been said here, I'm guessing that the natural health regeneration of bosses is rightly screwed. Since there were 4 of them regenerating with a shared health pool, the only way for us to counter it was to get 20+ people in on the fight. Even then it took about 5 minutes of solid DPS to drop them.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    We have good ranged DPS, but we're still running between 8-9 melee and our melee is fairly strong DPS. If we need to force spawn adds faster than they do naturally, we can't afford to be down that many DPS. We overgear the fight but we're not that pro.
    You could try using two tank groups for the melee and split up melee to only be on one at a time. This way you can have two mobs up at once and your melee should only get hit by one of them when they explode, granted the tanks will likely take more damage but that should be negligible.

My guild does Yogg 0 every week, I think she is getting ticks from things like vamp haste and other smart heals, its no big deal , just have to pop 1 or 2 more

Are you running resto druids?

The Efflorencence or however it is spelt will heal Sara because she is considered an ally in P1. Since druids always SM a low target or a spike it often gets dropped dead center on Sara and heal her.
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

Looks like alot of bosses have this :/ I'm having the same problem on the 3th boss (the 4 randoms bosses + the priest) in MgT she just stays at 1% helth and gets health back afterwards :x Don't really know if there's anything to do about it.

Like others have said, we've been killing it every week on 0-light. You are correct that Sara DOES occasionally do a little bit of healing in the first phase, meaning it takes maybe 11 or even 12 guardians to bring her down... but I can't imagine that actually roadblocking the encounter.

Have a tank pop one or two clouds to speed up the first phase. Might help if it's honestly a problem.

Sounds like some bugs going on, as others have said. Haven't noticed an issue myself! =(

The bug is AOE healing being able to hit Sara. Try it

That said its easily doable even if you need a few more guardians. Enrage isn't an issue if you have proper DPS in the brain room and are able to execute either the normal strat properly or just zerg it in Phase 3.