Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaleon View Post
    Look, it's not THAT FoS we're after. We are after a FoS that is really hard to get (aka Insane In The Membrane). If you remove Shen'dralar from it, it is ridiculosly easy to get. It will no longer give us the satisfaction we are/were after.
    This, Shen'dralar was the only hard one tbh and now its removed. I dont care at all about lost money since it wont be hard to get em back, its just the fact that now its jus a simple grind pirates achivment (and buy/farm junkboxes and cards the easiest part)

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    YAY! So glad my nervous wreck of a question at the Blizzcon Open Q&A got them to realize how badly people wanted to know the answer to this.

While I am happy that I can still finish my achievement, I'm sad that they made it easier for future people to get this. Well maybe not that easy. The main rep quests for Steemwheedle Cartel "Free Knot" and "Gordok Ogre Suit" weren't there last time I logged on Beta. This makes it more of a pain for people to get seeing how they are now forced to grind pirates for a long... long... long time. I hope they keep it that way.

I want a title for Shen'dralar! Tooooooo much money spent!

Deleted
    To be honest.. Those that actually DID Shen'dralar should be rewarded a Freakin' awesome speciel looking mount, a title and a tabard... It's only fair imo.. it was the hardest part of the achievement and now that's it's no longer required it's just another achievement like everything else.

So please!! Blizzard hear my call!! Don't just give us a useless FoS!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    WTF? now a random level 85 will faceroll his insane in 3 days

don't see why it shouldn't be removed

at least change the new FoS to "the not so Insane"

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    So wait, people that spent tons of gold on this are now complaining that the only extra thing they'll have is an extra FoS?
    You realize the only reason you spent all that gold in the first place was an FoS? Yes? Okay.
    No, reason why I did this was a rare title. Find me a single person who would do this whole madness of an achievement if all you got was FoS, without title, and i'll stand corrected.
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzrael View Post
    No, reason why I did this was a rare title. Find me a single person who would do this whole madness of an achievement if all you got was FoS, without title, and i'll stand corrected.
    Maybe the new shendralar FoS will give a title as well, in which case this all would just be unjustified and premature whining. After all, since Shendralar's the only hard part about it, only the real insane people would have that new one.

All you bitching about Shen'dralar have nothing on my friend, he JUST finished getting exalted with Bloodsail Buccaneers last week.

Maybe the new shendralar FoS will give a title as well, in which case this all would just be unjustified and premature whining. After all, since Shendralar's the only hard part about it, only the real insane people would have that new one.
    If that is the case, I'll be happy.
    It's not hard really. Some cool title that'd be more rare than "The Insane", as we deserve it.
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

This is the only thing for me that would compensate for removing Shen'dralar from the requirements.

And Blizz you may aswell change the Insane title now to something more applicable.

I'm glad they're keeping it, I was kinda pissed that I had to give up over half way through, but, now I have an alt guild bank with about 70 librams in it. Damn it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzrael View Post
    ^This. If the FoS for being exalted with the Shen'dralar gives us an equally badass title, or even a mount, I'll be ok with this. On my server,the title told me that the person spent countless hours, at least 50k gold, and a lot of sanity on grinding for a rare title. Now all it tells me is that the person spent a week on an easy FoS.

Deleted
    Its not The Insane anymore. More like The lame

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaritch View Post
    fuck you blizz. finished shendralar a few days ago. i understand them wanting to keep the title for cata but if you remove shendralar you remove the hardest part of the achieve. DMF just takes money, and goblins/pirates just takes a few days of mindless one shot mob killing. shendralar was the only one that forced you to do insane amounts of work, tons of money and left you with a serious desire to never ever ever ever ever touch DM ever again. this title just got nerfed to the point of ease (but will still require several thousand gold and a few weeks/months of work so it will go from rare to very uncommon)
    100% with u, got done for 2 days ago :S

Deleted
    they had it planned from the very begining

Thumbs up

So wait, people that spent tons of gold on this are now complaining that the only extra thing they'll have is an extra FoS?
    You realize the only reason you spent all that gold in the first place was an FoS? Yes? Okay.
    Hahaha, I completely agree! They did it all for a FoS and a title. Now for all their hard work, they get an extra FoS that almost no one else will have. Not to mention they can all still brag about how they did the Insane grind back when it was actually insane, which you know they will be doing anyhow. QQ less. I'm glad that it isn't getting removed.

Come 4.0.3 all this FoS is going to require is maybe 25k gold for the decks if you don't make any yourself, and a 1 week of effort for the rep grinds. The alchemy mount will be more resource intensive than this FoS, and that's just depressing.

Also, to the people telling us to QQ more. Would you be fine if blizzard removed WSG rep as a requirement for Justicar, or you only had to do AV and Isle of Conquest for Battlemaster. How about removing H Sindragosa and H Putricide from the ICC 25 drake achievement. We're not mad that others will have our title, we're mad because our rare Title will be shared by people that put in half the effort we did.
    Last edited by Therec; 2010-11-10 at 06:21 PM.

Deleted
    lol after watching blizzcon and some dude saying the achievement isn't gonna be available i decided to just do cloth turn ins lil annoyed now that im hated with bloodsail

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    ^This. If the FoS for being exalted with the Shen'dralar gives us an equally badass title, or even a mount, I'll be ok with this. On my server,the title told me that the person spent countless hours, at least 50k gold, and a lot of sanity on grinding for a rare title. Now all it tells me is that the person spent a week on an easy FoS.
    No way anyone could get it done in a week, even with Shen'dralar removed. Stop being so dramatic. Saying people deserve ANOTHER title or even a mount (lolol) for grinding out a rep they decided to grind out simply for the original FoS/title is ridiculous. Be happy Blizzard cares enough to give you guys an extra FoS for the work you put in, I think that is nice of them considering they could just take out Shen'dralar rep and be done with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol. people complain when they remove it and complain when they put it back.

At least its good that they're giving people that got the rep some extra credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rento View Post
    This is the only thing for me that would compensate for removing Shen'dralar from the requirements.

And Blizz you may aswell change the Insane title now to something more applicable.
    Come on wake up! This is not about "i am more insane then you, because you finished the title in ctaclysm, so gimme ponies and tabard". This whole thing is about the BLUE POST that was announced in 2009 november, stating "dont worry guys, we're not removing Insane in Cataclysm so no rush, take it easy". Then, a random Q&A panel said on blizzcon, some weeks ago: "Ohmwell, say bb to Insane in Cata."
    People who ALREADY worked themselves to midway in Insane went crazy, for reason, its very unfair to them just cut off their hard work. So what else could blizz do? Let them finish the achievement as they PROMISED. This has nothing to do with people who will START the work when cata hits. It's the compensation for those who were stucked in the middle of shit in wotlk.
    Would be good if people could see further than their nose.