Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am strongly considering race changing my main to worgen when cata hits and leveling another nelf druid before cata as a farm gathering toon. Shadowmeld/FlightForm is so OP for that and you can gather herbs while in FF, unless that has been changed since I was last an herber on my main (currently enchant/lw) so it is a no brainer to me. Yeah it is a little backwards to level another and not see the worgen content, but I am sure I will lvl another class with worgen eventually. Need to get my hands on some more BoA gear first...and fast.

I am thinking I would lvl as resto/balance and work my way through instances healing. My main is Boom/Feralcat - still haven't decided how I am going to do 80-85, but I originally went 1-74 Feral - 75-80 Boom with S4 PvP and TBC T6 resto gear...

==

important info - I hate lvling and have no significant alts on my main server. I have a few 70s sprinkled here an there from previous servers that I left when I server xfered my main around.

I have 2 80 druids, and another 40some. All are MS bear. I just adore bear tanking for whatever reason. To be fair, they're all on different servers, and I don't have one on my new server yet...I'm waiting on Trolls for that one! Though, my main is a shaman...*shrug*

The feral dps on beta is okey i play feral druid on retail and i tested it on beta and did 17k dps on the Target dummy so im okey :PÅ

And yes i would level 3 new druids 1 to 60 1 to 70 1 to 80 :P

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    [...] If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Yes, for a feral druid
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

I've leveled three different druids.

My main is a Feral/Resto Druid and it has been that way for 6 years...
    And yes! I'm gonna level another druid as soon as Cataclysm is out.
    I've played all possible specs (Both PvE and PvP Resto, Bear, Cat and Boomkin, but PvE Resto / Tank has always been my main specs...) This time it's gonna be a pure Boomkin (PvE & PvP spec)
    Also, some people is annoyed because they are stuck in their forms and doesn't have a chance to look at their gear, so if you like to look at your gear, don't roll a Druid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

lol the second 4.0.3a comes im lvling my 3rd druid

watch out for "Iamtrollbear" in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Yeah, I'd level a druid again. But this time I'd level up as feral, and not as resto ;(

Re-roll from Shaman

I leveled my druid to 20 then used grant-a-level all the way to 50. Needless to say I was totally unable to play at all.. until now.
    Last Friday I was 50, This Friday I hit 71. My main was a Shaman, till I started playing the druid -- I can't stop.
    Shaman is broken, the QQ is unbearable and I am a part of it.

I might go Troll Druid so I can learn the Feral tree. As for now, I'm a moonkin Tauren going for my first druid to hit 80 before Cata comes out.
    If not Troll Druid, then Goblin with something melee... like a rogue or warrior.

If I were to re-roll a class I have already done, it would definitely be a Druid. It was the one I enjoyed the most out of the 4 I have brought up to 80 to date. Now, the likelihood of doing the same class again while there are still so many I have not done yet, isnt high.

Started on my second last night (no BoA gear sadly) but Mangle and Cat form by lvl 10 is OP as hell... This is gonna go by really fast I think...

ma main druid(feral dps) got hacked, and it was the most challenging dps spec ive played, and thinking about re level an feral druid also

Deleted
    lvled my druid back in vanilla as cat to 40 (slow and painfull) and did the rest a couple of month ago when i discoved how fast queing up with rested exp in the dungeon finder was. had a blast chatting with all the pricks in grps^^

I did level a second druid halfway through wotlk because I wanted a tank and my current druid healed on guild raids. I'd level a 3rd if I even thought I'd play 3 toons consistently.

All 4 specs seem useable in Cata. Boomkin looks like it may finally compete with other classes. Kitty always has. Bear will be on par with other tanks. Resto still has some uniqueness to it with all the hots. If you enjoy gearing up multiple specs I know of no better option. I will pick a main spec for raids and then probably something else for random 5mans or pvp. No other class allows me to switch playstyles so easily.

That said, I play just about every hybrid class there is. The only exception is pally simply because I like every other healer class better, and I am not a fan of slow hitting 2hand melee classes. Priest and Shaman are both great, but clearly don't have the tank option.

Deleted
    You know what, maybe I would - to have a profession slave.
    My main is a druid, but if there's any class I really liked leveling, it would be druids. So... yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    Been Druid since Nilla. Would level another in a heart beat. I leveled kitty to level 10, then went bear to mid 50's, then went resto into 70's, then went back to bear for endgame. Loved every minute of it. With my main druid, I have LW and Skinner as prof's. But, I think If I were to level another I would go LW and BS, or LW and Alchemy. Depending on my main specs. I prefer bear, but resto as 2nd spec.

you leveled a kitty to 10? how?

Deleted
    currently levelling my third druid, horde this time, will make a fourth in Cata (Worgen) can't get enuf furr on my screen!

I have two 80 druids as well. You know you have found a class that you enjoy if you can level it more than once. I am a fan of Druids due to the versatility of them. They have also come a long way since vanilla. Being able to play a character that can fill all rolls can be beneficial depending on your game play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do intend on leveling yet another Druid in Cataclysm. I will probably level two in fact just to experience the new starting zones. I love leveling, so I tend to do it often.
    -
    Standing in fire since December 2004.

planning on rolling my 2nd come cata