How to remove all of the blizzard raid fram ui

just as the title states. I have that wonky arrow box on the side of my screen with the resize window. grid is back and I have always been a fan so does anyone know how to hide this blizzard crap?
    Last edited by Talbot983; 2010-11-11 at 10:36 AM. Reason: lolspelling

when i installed my grid, the blizzard frame disapeared.

make usre u have teh latest grid version - http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/grid/

hmm I do have grid installed and it still shows :/. I even have every box unchecked in the interface options

If you use Shadowed Unit Frames there is an option in there to disable the Blizzard Raid Frames.
    Join Heretics - http://wow-heretics.com

Deleted
    adddon called, hideblizzard i believe should work! or like said above use a different raid frame

10+ Year Old Account
    this is the macro I made to do it, just hit it once when you login and it wont show again.
    Also theres a line in here to get rid of the red error text (Hate it spamming my screen)

/run CompactRaidFrameManager:UnregisterAllEvents() CompactRaidFrameManager:Hide() CompactRaidFrameContainer:UnregisterAllEvents() CompactRaidFrameContainer:Hide()
    /run HidePartyFrame()
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Hide()

It's much easier and better for performance than yet another addon

You can hide it in the blizzard interface. Not at home so i can't tell you exactly what the option is called but it's there in the raid section.

Actually you can also get an addon called move anything that will (aside from the obvious moving) hide anything in the blizz ui.
    Last edited by Rä; 2010-11-12 at 01:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RunItsTheFuz View Post
    this is the macro I made to do it, just hit it once when you login and it wont show again.
    Also theres a line in here to get rid of the red error text (Hate it spamming my screen)

/run CompactRaidFrameManager:UnregisterAllEvents() CompactRaidFrameManager:Hide() CompactRaidFrameContainer:UnregisterAllEvents() CompactRaidFrameContainer:Hide()
    /run HidePartyFrame()

It's much easier and better for performance than yet another addon
    You can also use this. Just remove the /run parts.

/run HidePartyFrame()
    thanks for this, it worked well.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...e-be-gone.aspx works very well, and it puts out a small button for flares that you can move around.