Deleted

Odd change to Vanessa VanCleef encounter

Well, I'm not sure if this is a new change, or an old one. But I just finished a run in Deadmines Heroic, even getting to Vanessa at the end. However, I noticed something different about her encounter.

I had watched videos before about her blowing the ship up, and the ropes being near the front of the ship, and you swing over the gates. However, facing her, the ropes were set at the side of the ship, and the entire encounter took place on the ship itself. Vanessa blew the ship up (or at least detonated explosives) around 50% health, then blew it up even further at around 25%, and then blew the ship up a final time at 1%. In between those explosions, she'd stop attacking which allowed you time to get back in position (which we managed to use for Rezzing).

Just seemed very different from before, and I apologise if it's already been mentioned elsewhere.

Deleted
    They changed the fight either because they couldnt get the rope climbing working. Or they changed the fight because they found this way allot more fun. The original fight with the climbing on the wall was so buggy that often people got stuck and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm assuming it was due to the overwhelming bugs from the original...