Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally it's been Nurfed now I can play the Beta with out being steam rolled by this OP racial!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger View Post
    So when is horde racials getting Nerfed?

Dwarf : Stoneform nerfed
    Humans: Perception removed and Every Man for Himself nerfed
    NE : Shadowmeld nerfed
    Draenei don't even have any good racials
    Worgen: Darkflight nerfed

Gnomes are next.

Blizz has said that these nerfed were implemted so they wouldn't factor in a victory in PVP, Oh yeah?

And the 45 fear CD on Undead isn't a deciding factor?

War stomp and Arcane interrupts aren't a factor?

The Buffs of damage on Trolls and Orcs aren't factors?

Trolls regeneration isn't a factor?

Stun reduction on Orcs isn't a factor?

BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!

FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!!!
    Yeah, it's pretty tiring all of this.

Blizz wonders why the Alliance population is decreasing. All you really need to look at is the Blood Elves vs Draenei subject as well as the racials and you got a big part of your answer. Wrath took a good step in evening it out with Shadowmeld and Every Man for Himself. Now it's starting to go back to vanilla again it seems... -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, fuck Worgens, it was coming I mean they got rid of Nitro boost in Arena because it allowed you to negate escape mechanisms i.e. Blink, teleport. And allowed you to use it to run away to LoS as a defense mechanism. 70% is still fast enough, 40% is balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Spondoo View Post
    Good, fuck Worgens, it was coming I mean they got rid of Nitro boost in Arena because it allowed you to negate escape mechanisms i.e. Blink, teleport. And allowed you to use it to run away to LoS as a defense mechanism. 70% is still fast enough, 40% is balanced.
    And warstomp and arc torrent allow you to negate heals and player actions. But it's ok because that's horde and they're supposed to be that way.

Wait so class sprints and the racial are on the same cd?
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

Gnomes are next.

Blizz has said that these nerfed were implemted so they wouldn't factor in a victory in PVP, Oh yeah?

BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!

FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!!!
    yea, and on blizzcon they said they will add small things to alliance in order to attract more PVPers to the alliance side
    i wonder how will that happen with almost every racial on alliance side is nerfed exept for escape artist, and Horde racials remain untouched for this expansion. And i see a huge change some people who used to be humans for EMFH going Horde to have better racials in PVP,
    Yea that's really going to solve the numbers,
    what it will do is decrease the numbers of alliance even more
    ironic isn't it?

6k damage is free dmg just like the extra 2 seconds you get to attack your target because you used darkflight to catch them that much sooner is a free 2 seconds. and 2 seconds of attacking on ANY class/spec is more than 6k dmg guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777 View Post
    6k damage is free dmg just like the extra 2 seconds you get to attack your target because you used darkflight to catch them that much sooner is a free 2 seconds. and 2 seconds of attacking on ANY class/spec is more than 6k dmg guarantee
    Except darkflight doesn't guaruntee you get to your target. Slows are everywhere. The rocket is ranged.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    They don't stack. A Druid sprinting and then taking the speed boots in WSG would not be moving at a combined Dash+WSG boots speed - the higher of the two overwrites.
    Think he meant used after one another would result in an endless distance.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Having a rogue sprint as a racial is pretty OP let's be honest here. Being able to get across bg fields or running away quickly with a 70% movement speed increase and NOT being a rogue is absurd if you're a class who can kite as is. Not to mention you could kite boss mobs around in pve or get out of situations a lot better then other races could.

In short, yes it was OP. Yes, it is still OP, just not as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    I can imagine Mages might be the reason. Being able to blink and then use a 70% speed increase as a Frost Mage....... deadly
    Frostmages at 85 can reach the Blink talent in Arcane so they already 'deadly'. Hell even without that talent they're still deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Having a rogue sprint as a racial is pretty OP let's be honest here. Being able to get across bg fields or running away quickly with a 70% movement speed increase and NOT being a rogue is absurd if you're a class who can kite as is. Not to mention you could kite boss mobs around in pve or get out of situations a lot better then other races could.

In short, yes it was OP. Yes, it is still OP, just not as much.
    Mages can already get blazing speed or improved blink as frost. Balance druids can already dash/shift form. It's not op, it's in line with the really good horde racials. Horde just think it's op because they're not used to alliance having racials anywhere near as good as thiers.

15+ Year Old Account

Gnomes are next.

BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!

FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!!!
    as Angry as this post is, it's exactly right and as Elki says blizzard said they were gonna try and make Alliance more interesting to try and attract more pvper's when this is a Clear Opposite of that idea, blizzard really need to stop being horde fan boys and fucking balance the racials...it's getting really shit
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Quote Originally Posted by omegatrigun View Post
    Except darkflight doesn't guaruntee you get to your target. Slows are everywhere. The rocket is ranged.
    then thats a GCD wasted on the slow which in turn is still more valuable than 6k dmg.
    Last edited by barrsftw; 2010-11-11 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sbarro777 View Post
    then thats a GCD wasted on the slow which in turn is still more valuable than 6k dmg.
    How is it wasted? Just because they used a gcd, doesn't mean you can do anything about it while out of range.

Quote Originally Posted by omegatrigun View Post
    Lol at the people saying it's still a good racial. Any long cd sprint ability needs to be at least 50% or it's extremely weak. Certain classes can move at 40% indefinitely. It didn't need to be nerfed. Goblins already have incredible racials that aren't being touched. They just have to make sure their precious little horde babies get ez mode.
    Enlighten us on what classes can move at 40% extra speed indefinitely. You sound like a child. Humans had perception for years which crippled nearly any human rogue versus horde stealther match, and you're crying about a goblin rocket jump that can get you half the distance you could travel with Darkflight and which shares a cooldown with the rocket attack which does...6k. (note, pvp geared players have about 120k life.)

Gnomes are next.

BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!

FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!!!
    Oh God.

Dwarf racial was nerfed so Death Knights could actually put diseases on them during it.

Perception was removed because it was blatantly overpowered in every aspect of it. A non-human stealther was not going to find a human rogue first, period. And thats terrible design. The trinket racial was also the reason why most top arena'ers on alliance side go Human, because everyone loves two PVE trinkets in arena. And the 10% extra rep racial will always be the best one in the game.

Draenei racials are not terrible. I wish I had a heal. Lord knows hunters will never get any self-healing otherwise.

Shadowmeld used to only be a stealth, now it can drop aggro and combat. Its better than the old version.

Darkflight was overpowered, get over it. It will easily have use, whether it be leveling, going through the WSG tunnel, running your ass off or running your ass towards something.

You lost all credibility at 'troll regeneration isn't a factor.'? Oh no, I regenerated 3 extra health than you through Wrath of the Lich King. Nerf it! Berserking's old design was terrible. The orc stun resistance racial was nerfed hard in BC. It used to reduce chance to be stunned, now its just duration, which is trivial compared to flat-out resisting a stun. I think Will of the Forsaken has had enough nerfs. Tauren have no good racials. A 1-2 second stun does not = good racials.

The moral of the story is that Darkflight will still be useful. You'll use it and you'll dig it.
    Last edited by Penguintamer; 2010-11-12 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    They don't stack. A Druid sprinting and then taking the speed boots in WSG would not be moving at a combined Dash+WSG boots speed - the higher of the two overwrites.
    Chaining them

I don't think it was needed, nerf wise. But Blizzard does MOSTLY everything for a good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    as Angry as this post is, it's exactly right and as Elki says blizzard said they were gonna try and make Alliance more interesting to try and attract more pvper's when this is a Clear Opposite of that idea, blizzard really need to stop being horde fan boys and fucking balance the racials...it's getting really shit
    yea and i got banned from Wow froums for copy pasting the same comment i made on here,
    banned for 1 week ban reason given Spamming and Trolling
    more horde fanboism i bet every one from blizzard plays horde
    Last edited by Elki; 2010-11-12 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elki View Post
    yea and i got banned from Wow froums for copy pasting the same comment i made on here,
    banned for 1 week ban reason giving Spamming and Trolling
    more horde fanboism i bet every one from blizzard plays horde
    Aw crap you found out their intricate plot to oust the Alliance from existance. Dammit we need a new plan.