Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mainman View Post
    does any1 know if the weekly raid quest will give xp?
    It will not.. if you checked earlier in this thread I tested it on Beta.

While some want to get straight into the action, I find doing dailies and handing them in on release is a better idea. The reason for this, is that if you jump straight into the action, you will fight with the rest of the realm over a single quest mob. While they are stuck, you hand in your dailies and get a good 20-30% on your way to 81 without a hassle. While this is going on, you will also see where the biggest herd of people are, be it in Vashir or Hyjal, and thus you can pick the lesser populated one. You will have more exp in less time, and less struggling for mobs, as people will most likely be somewhat infront of you on the quests but you will still be further along to 81.

Profit.

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    Don't be stupid. If it worked in WotLK, and Blizzard said nothing was changing, It'll work for Cataclysm.

I probably still won't do it, the amount of time to turn them in, discover BRC, AND get to Vashj'ir(I stand by this zone being underpopulated at launch) is too much for me.

e: won't be as bad for alliance since they could fly north from stormwind, fly back, then go to vashj'ir/hyjal.
    you can cut out exploring BRC, you can do that now on live.

Repeatable hand-in quest don't give xp!

Quote Originally Posted by Had View Post
    Repeatable hand-in quest don't give xp!
    Like Poison Vial? Ye we know.

Btw. I will post a status of how things worked out the first day in this thread (how much XP I got, how much time I used, how questing in MH/Vash went, etc)

Deleted
    I've been thinking about this alot, I have 25 dailies saved up and ready to hand in when the servers go up, some people still argue that it's not worth it, but for me I think it will be. I'm not going to get to start questing straight away as I plan to change in to a worgen after my dailies are handed in, so it's a little bit of exp. It's nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    I filled my log with daily's to turn in. I mean why not? They only take about 5 mins to turn in and will net a big chunk of exp. I also have a Frostchip (i think that's what their called) and a leviathan tooth to accept when i turn some in.

Deleted
    Thanks alot for putting this subject to an end
    theres no doubt that stocking 25 dailies will be quicker than going straight to MH

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I filled my log with daily's to turn in. I mean why not? They only take about 5 mins to turn in and will net a big chunk of exp. I also have a Frostchip (i think that's what their called) and a leviathan tooth to accept when i turn some in.
    Frost chip doesnt work if it's not the first one. (not sure it works first time either.. impossible for me to test now)

I've also got the Leviathan tooth..

All these dailies take so little time also. I spent maybe an hour doing the 24 dailies I had. Did sons of hodir + champion dailies+ some gunship ones. Took maybe an hour and a half. Well worth it considering theres nothing else to do right now anyway.