Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    EVERY CLASS CAN KILL ME! EVERY CLASS IS OP!

^^^ This is what I've been hearing all over everything about wow lately... Granted, I don't know ANYTHING about 85 pvp from Cata, it still sounds about the same to me. But I do hear mages are severely OP.

Remember Burning Crusade, with all the demons and junk, Warlocks = severely OP at first. Wrath with all the undead, Palys and DKs super OP at first. Cataclysm, elementals.... Which class do you expect to be all OP and junk at first? Mages, and what should be Shamans... are Shamans OP in cata? o_O

In a way i can understand QQing about Frost Mages but QQing about Demo locks as DK with Holy pally stucked in your arse ?

Sorry but someone needs to post L2P picture , Frost Dk is strong on beta(has some counters) Unholy DK destroys every other caster that is not Frost Mage
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually curious about training this AoE Mage stun from around LoS. What's it called man, I gotta look it up.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why people keep saying locks are OP. Probably have the lowest surviability of any class right. Also if youre a healer and know the slightest mechanics of your character you can dispell immolate and negate most of the damage from a Demo or Destro Warlock.

I play a Warlock and a Priest. 2400 on my lock. 2200 on my priest. On my Priest I can heal through Warlocks easy, UA damage is laughable and Destro/Demo can't get me past 60% health if I just spam dispell.

10+ Year Old Account
    you'll be fine, you're a Dk, and your partner's a Holy pally. Shit cant be easier. In the future, dont post QQ threads and troll other people, Setup a subscription with skillcap.com.

It does rape pretty nasty...

---------- Post added 2010-11-16 at 11:11 PM ----------

OP?