Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    im keeping my druid nightelf.

Thank you Kenz for this amazing signature!

I think the Troll form is amazingly unique.
    Will I be changing my NE to a troll? No.
    I persoanlly think they could have gone much farther with the bat form, making it much more tasteful. I look at it, and the current color palette makes me wanna puke.
    Will I be going Worgen even though the form is 'just a copy past from NE'? Yeah, it's more pleasant on the eyes and I like the colors.

can some one explain to me how a Troll gets a pig nose?

its a Batpigtroll!

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    So uh, am I the only one who think troll druids got kind of gibbed in terms of a new model for flight form? I know worgen druid isn't completely a new model either but, ffs, it looks like the troll one is from vanilla WoW and the worgen is from wrath. It's just completely different in terms of polygon count and the sharpness etc. It looks terrible.

Sorry but there's no question in my mind, the worgen one, even though a bit generic, looks better, and it's quite obvious that blizzard spent more time on it.

Your dead on.
    The epic flight form models for taurens, night elves and now worgen are "new models" that were made for those skins.
    The troll epic flight form model, is a bat model that has been around forever.
    The troll epic flight form skin is new and nice, but when it is applied to the old model, it just looks, well, lets say it just looks not as good and more jagged, than the other 3.

So no, you're right, it does look kind of bad. However, and this is huge, it is UNIQUE, and some people will love it for that, no matter what it looks like, which in my opinion can not be argued that is does not look worse than the other 3.

Maybe they'll release a new model for bats, or for troll epic flight form, though the latter just being for ONE thing in the game seems far less likely.

This is a prime example that no matter what, people will find some stupid reason to cry about anything. You don't like the Troll flight form? Don't roll a Troll Druid. I'm sure for everyone that cries out that it looks terrible there's an equal number of people that think it's a cool change from the normal boring bird. Even more so, I just find it funny that this IS still BETA, models can change in the short time of 3 weeks so the QQ should be stopped until you can physically make a Troll Druid on December 7th, level it to 60, and see no change. I'd imagine by then you'd find something else to cry about though, so it's pretty much useless anyway.

Troll bat is ugly as f***, Worgen is classy and looks über.
    Edit : It is unique though, glad for those who like it.
    All your mobs are belong to us. You have no chance to survive make your time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Say goodbye to seeing Tauren and Nelf druids after Cata releases
    LoL, I'll never abandon my tauren druid - infact I'm moving all possible chars to tauren - paladin and priest. Yeah baby!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grimkiller View Post
    Troll Bat form would look better if it didn't resemble a 3-year old's finger painting.
    Colors splashed everywhere for the sake of colors being splashed everywhere kinda makes no sense.

What if my troll is bald?
    Will I still have a huge red mane of hair on my bat form?

Are they getting unique forms based on hair type/color?

Anywho, they need to tone the colors down a bit else you look like a flying pride flag (not that that's bad, it's just not for everyone).
    Well, your troll might be bald, but what if he has a huge red mane of hair in a place that you don't see?

No, seriously, I think they both look great. A colorful bat suits trolls well, and the worgen crow is not half bad, either.

the worgen looks like the tauren/NE version
    I'll stay tauren for sure
    Duel me if u dare! I think your chicken, /duel
    http://snoekje. mybrute. com

This thread is full of cry babies. Good thing I brought plenty of diapers and bottles to go around!

Seriously, You're saying it's a remodeled bat... except that it isn't. It has tusks. And more importantly, it's flight form is a bat therefore it should look like a... BAT! OMFG!
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Kryos, sorry but how is showing original druid slow flight form relevant to this conversation at all? We're not comparing that. Yeah, it looks terrible. Kay? Irrelevant.
    So few letters, so much fail

Deleted
    Not even a question. I would take something unique and different over a recolored cut and paste job any day of the week. Do you really want to look like just another nelf druid? Because without a double take at close range, that's exactly what you would look like in Worgen druid flight form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKidding View Post
    Maybe you need your eyes checked because the Worgen epic flight form is more than just a mere texture re-work.
    Sure it is, future worgen druid

I love the new bat form. Makes me want to name my troll drood Brucewayne or some form of that. Just for the lulz.

Worgen form fits them, troll fits THEM. as someone stated, no troll would ever worship a bird, nor go bird form.

I can't believe what I;m reading here. Troll epic flight is absolutely awesome and WAY better than all the other flight forms combined. Worgen epic flight form is absolutely the NE flight form unchanged.

Zero change sir.

The concept of bat form is great and I'm behind it, but the execution was just godawful.

While it's nice that many Horde players aren't QQing about troll epic flight form, it sounds like they just love it for the idea of being a bat and for the bright, shiny Playskool colors sloppily applied to a very beat looking bat model.

I don't play Horde but I really think they deserve a better flight form for their new troll druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly i agree the bat form is kind of ugly, but i'm no fan of the rainbow colored forms the troll druids are getting in general. They look cool enough but the colors are weird. They Work, just not my taste.

I'd prefer having a unique looking form though even if it is ugly. the worgen isn't really that unique. is different? sure. but not enough. What if they made it an Owl. i'm not a fan of my flight form looking like it flew into a wall but its at least a little more unique then what they have and kind of sort of works for them in that "its old and gothic looking" kind of way.
    O.o

Yeah the trolls...uh yeah. I'm just not a fan of brightly colored beasts. And tusks sticking out to prevent them from ever eating.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Seriously, You're saying it's a remodeled bat... except that it isn't. It has tusks. And more importantly, it's flight form is a bat therefore it should look like a... BAT! OMFG!
    Well if you care to fly around looking like a bag of turd, it's fine by me!

And don't get all hasty - I do like the Bat-form, it's unique in its fashion and a fun addition. However, from a 3D-modelling point of view, it hasn't reached its full potential. Yes, they've added tusks, a mane, a pignose and a lamp/voodoo-shizzle (god knows what it really is), but the overall mesh hasn't been tweaked. Many parts of the bat is using much wider textures than what the mesh can provide - it looks crammed. If they would've gone ahead and enlarged the wings a bit, as well as adjust the texture/mesh to "fit" a bit more to one another, it could've looked awesome.

But seeing as all the "haters" in this thread against the OP's statement only goes by the fact that trolls get;
    A) The form of a bat, when the other 3 races becomes birds, and-
    B) It uses brightly shining colours.
    You don't really care about the detailwork of a few wellplaced polygons and UV-faces, do you? Nah...
    The Kilt is a Scotsmans friend! Looks good, tells people who ye are before speakin' to them and handy for joe-blobbs too!

While the detail of the troll could be better, the concept is pure sickness. A mohawked, tusked bat. I may actually race change my Tauren to a troll just for the flight form look.

You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding.