Psychic horror GCD

What kinda annoys me with Psychic horror is that when the GCD of the spell is over, you only have 1.5 sec left to nuke him... you can barely cast mind blast.

Death coil have travel time so the GCD is usually over when it hits the target.

So i would suggest they take away the GCD on Psychic horror like on Silence. It wouldn't be too OP right?

Quote Originally Posted by 5648945621 View Post
    What kinda annoys me with Psychic horror is that when the GCD of the spell is over, you only have 1.5 sec left to nuke him... you can barely cast mind blast.

Death coil have travel time so the GCD is usually over when it hits the target.

So i would suggest they take away the GCD on Psychic horror like on Silence. It wouldn't be too OP right?
    Consider this: you have two GCD's after PH hits, and that's with no GCD reduction via haste. The terror applies instantly because it has no travel time, meaning it is more effective as an additional interrupt as well.

Personally I often use PH as the start of a CC chain, using the time it provides to get within range (casting instants while moving) to follow it with a PS, then Silence. Those three together are very often a fatal combo to deliver.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Considering you got it on a 1 min CD with the glyph, I don´t see this happening. It´s strong enough as it is.
    agreed, i've never minded the gcd on psychic horror; it's still got the disarm effect, remember. its primary use is anti-melee, and it has the added bonus of being useful against casters as well.

What kinda annoys me with Death Coil is that when the travel time of the spell is over, you may have not used the spell to the fullest potential... you even sometimes miss interrupting that spell.

Psychic Horror has no travel time so the spell hits the target instantly causing no mishap.

So i would suggest they take away the travel time on Death Coil like on Psychic Horror. It wouldn't be too OP right?