Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thrall Moved. FTA Broken

Thats right, Since Thrall is in Nagrand FTA is broken. Talked to a GM about it. He said there is nothing currently in the works to fix it before "The Cataclysm". I dont know if that means 4.0.3 or Release Date.

Thanks Blizz. I had been trying to get this done on my alts this week and needed Thrall on 3 of them. We wiped the floor in all 4 cities tonight to not get a mount. Killed garrosh about 4 times before calling it.
    Last edited by Tanro; 2010-11-13 at 10:02 AM.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

FTA? Sorry, I'm not following. =)

Deleted
    For the Alliance achievement I'm guessing.

For The Alliance...its to kill all the Horde Faction Leaders

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Pansies(Alliance) = FTA

Go kill Garrosh instead. Ill cheer you on with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Saraki View Post
    FTA? Sorry, I'm not following. =)
    For The Alliance Achievement.
    This signiture is brought to you by the letters F and U, and the number 2.

"I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."

I lol'd, payback for us having to kill Varian with all the other leaders + jaina in the room.

Ow ofcourse, thanks for explaining.
    Now knowing what it is, I just wanna tell you guys, suck it! >=D

<3

Guess maybe you should have done it sometime in the last few years.

Can you not kill him in outland?

We managed to Hold the horde flag room for a half hour tonight... So I dont really feel sorry for you on the Varian +4. Its not like the leaders are much of a threat. I solo Tanked Thrall + The others when we did it last week.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

wait till cata when the requirement is garrosh not thrall. problem solved?
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    With cata it will be TONS harder because all horde in dala are now in org cause dala has no portals

Quote Originally Posted by Tanro View Post
    We managed to Hold the horde flag room for a half hour tonight... So I dont really feel sorry for you on the Varian +4. Its not like the leaders are much of a threat. I solo Tanked Thrall + The others when we did it last week.
    Yeah because the horde room is the same thing, if not harder, than leader + 5

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Well, you are horrible at planning then, in my opinion. Its been quite obvious for anyone considering it, that this is how it would be, instead of giving you a cheap Garrosh kill (*cough* 600k health or w.e it is *cough*), so you only got yourself to blame really.

10+ Year Old Account
    we had all the alliance leaders to face at the same time, i think this is a nonissue

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

Quote Originally Posted by Tanro View Post
    Thats right, Since Thrall is in Nagrand FTA is broken. Talked to a GM about it. He said there is nothing currently in the works to fix it before "The Cataclysm". I dont know if that means 4.0.3 or Release Date.

Thanks Blizz. I had been trying to get this done on my alts this week and needed Thrall on 3 of them. We wiped the floor in all 4 cities tonight to not get a mount. Killed garrosh about 4 times before calling it.
    Boo hoo.
    You've had two years. Besides, im pretty sure there will be a new FTA/FTH in cataclysm. And its not like FTH is any easier all of the leaders in one room + players? Its almost impossible.

And of course theres nothing in the works. Because its only gunna stay like that for around 2-3 weeks before the shattering, I.E the majority of the content of the biggest expansion Blizz has ever made for WoW. So yeah. QQ moar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Guess maybe you should have done it sometime in the last few years.
    ^ THIS

Must be why my shaman is wiping pissy alliance player's faces across the floors in any capital city, go figure

All Alliance leaders at once? stop crying, Live the Courage wolf way.

All Leaders together?

CHALLANGE ACCEPTED!.