Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjilo View Post
    All Alliance leaders at once? stop crying, Live the Courage wolf way.

All Leaders together?

CHALLANGE ACCEPTED!.
    We aren't complaining, just saying this balances it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeniris View Post
    Can you not kill him in outland?
    Assuming he's PvP flagged there at all (haven't played since just after 4.0.1, so I don't know), any PvP activity there will cause Gordawg to one shot you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well FTH was kinda broken before when you had all the ally leaders in the Stormwind thronerom.

edit: oh.. I r late.

actually been waiting for the change in command to finish this off.
    mostly so i can set up an epic pic with the horde making giant pink heart formations and throwing flowers/fireworks/confetti after an alliance raid on garrosh.
    the acheive popping up will be icing on the LOL cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2er View Post
    Boo hoo.
    You've had two years. Besides, im pretty sure there will be a new FTA/FTH in cataclysm. And its not like FTH is any easier all of the leaders in one room + players? Its almost impossible..
    lol FTH in SW is easy, i 8 manned it the other day with my guild compared to getting a 25 man group rofl. you must either be 1. Terrible or 2. Have a lot of bad retard players on your server.
    pretty much we had me and a pali healing our MT tanking and we had 2 of our DPS focusing on Players and occasionally DPSing the leaders and the other 3 DPS were focused on DPSing the leaders. you should probly use some Leadership skills and tell the people in your next FTH group to listen to your plan (if your plan works)

Just wait until Cataclysm, temporarily broken achievements traded for some actual RP and plot advancement is fine with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh... I don't get the point of this. Are you really complaining that Thrall is in a different spot? It's only going to last a few weeks, relax!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethspawn View Post
    lol FTH in SW is easy, i 8 manned it the other day with my guild compared to getting a 25 man group rofl
    It seems the word "Alliance" doesn't exist in your server.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethspawn View Post
    lol FTH in SW is easy, i 8 manned it the other day with my guild compared to getting a 25 man group rofl. you must either be 1. Terrible or 2. Have a lot of bad retard players on your server.
    pretty much we had me and a pali healing our MT tanking and we had 2 of our DPS focusing on Players and occasionally DPSing the leaders and the other 3 DPS were focused on DPSing the leaders. you should probly use some Leadership skills and tell the people in your next FTH group to listen to your plan (if your plan works)
    and then the one level 46 rogue sneaks into the room, stuns the one healer you have, and you wipe.

Sounds like you are playing on a low pop server bro. The reason people do 25-40 man groups is... some servers actually have players that respond.
    This lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Holymorph View Post
    It seems the word "Alliance" doesn't exist in your server.
    Last edited by FattyXP; 2010-11-13 at 10:42 AM.

So you didn't get the memo that Thrall was going to be out of town for a few weeks to try and fix some unexpected minor 'elemental problems'? Why didn't you go do it earlier? Wrath has had almost nothing to do for the past 9 months or more.

But seriously, yes it sucks for you, give it a few week and it will be ok. Just take it for the greater wow community team and allow for the plot to develop. Then you can go kick teh crap outta Garrosh all you want, I doubt people will activly defend him come Cata, though seeing all those flying mounts fly into teh building...and none coming out would be satisfying I must say.

Come Cata the ach will be changed to reflect the change in Lore and game story line. Just be patient and enjoy the wild ride we are apparently going to be on in teh coming weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeyoss View Post
    For the Pansies(Alliance) = FTA
    -.-'
    Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Alliance! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!

Deleted
    To be fair to the OP, the game is totally broken in many ways and this achievement is one of the very few open achievements any new Northrend player can have fun doing without grinding, questing, queuing or having to petition to join a highly geared or skilled group.

Also, many in this thread seem to have totally overlooked both the very many players who would have returned pre-Cata to start to prepare for the expansion AND the existing players who have been playing their alts (as if there is anything else left to do in the game...) so they have options when Cata hits. Saying they should have done it in the last "two years" is stupid since like all achievements it is character not player specific. Now,

1) you not only cannot get this fun achievement
    2) it gimps one player faction rather than both
    3) it will be or at least feel a totally different achievement in Cata - so saying they are equivalent or wait till Cata is a bit silly to say the least
    4) I suspect it was completely unannounced by Blizzard anywhere (like most of the very many bugs now, tbh).

Why would you be surprised the OP is pissed? I know I would be (though maybe resigned to it like so much else).
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-11-13 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus View Post
    Yeah because the horde room is the same thing, if not harder, than leader + 5
    So Your logic. Our leaders 4+1 Jaina... Thats still only Varian Plus 4. Wait the fucking gnome was there too?

Vs

Thrall/Voljin All the time + Sylvanas, The Belf , and Cairne, + A quarter metric effton of you guards you guys get and Garrosh? I still like 1 more person than we had even with the gnome in the picture. But seriously. When does he show up for anything else? I dont think he does. He sure as hell doesnt hang out with Magni like Voljin Does with Thrall/Garrosh.

And the simple fix would have been to leave a Thrall NPC in the throne room, or have garrosh give the achievement for the time being. Instead of, oh we got trolled yesterday by a pug would pulled A whole bunch of guards and then ninja logged, so we go back the next day and with no warning thrall is gone.

Anyways, Not really upset. It was still fun. I would like to have the achy on all 9 of my alts I have neglected for 2 years. But w/e. The main thing is to point out, because I couldn't find it anywhere that, the achievement is indeed as of this morning Broken, which is just stupid on blizzard's part.
    Last edited by Tanro; 2010-11-13 at 11:41 AM.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodGutter View Post
    Just wait until Cataclysm, temporarily broken achievements traded for some actual RP and plot advancement is fine with me.
    ^This, this and this

Well, he does at least have some room to complain as the leaders have (had?) 100mil health in the beta leading to very long battles even with 40 people.

But honestly, I can think of a dozen other things to complain about right now that blizz has done...