Arena 2 weeks after cata hit

so.. I'm thinking about starting arena right when it starts 2 weeks after cata release, do you people think it will be easier to go with the honor-only pvp set or pve epics untill i get the higher-rating gear? Cause i remember in the start of wotlk when pve was better then pvp gear for pvp.

Oh yea, im gonna play as Prot warr and rogue (assi or combat)
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

Isnt it 1 week after launch?

i think they said that the season will start 5 days after the release

Deleted
    cant judge that right now, and its 1 week

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither. Get the crafted set, then just start doing arenas and get your lower-tier Honor gear as you go. That's what everyone else is going to be doing as well so you won't fall behind as long as you keep getting upgrades along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropos View Post
    so.. I'm thinking about starting arena right when it starts 2 weeks after cata release, do you people think it will be easier to go with the honor-only pvp set or pve epics untill i get the higher-rating gear? Cause i remember in the start of wotlk when pve was better then pvp gear for pvp.

Oh yea, im gonna play as Prot warr and rogue (assi or combat)
    Your not going to have epics.

10+ Year Old Account
    season 1 all over again baby

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnus View Post
    Neither. Get the crafted set, then just start doing arenas and get your lower-tier Honor gear as you go. That's what everyone else is going to be doing as well so you won't fall behind as long as you keep getting upgrades along the way.
    i concur

Quote Originally Posted by Omnus View Post
    this. but some ppl might get Pve weapons at the start.