I really don't PvP much, nor have I since cross realm BGs were instituted in Vanilla, but I have several thoughts on the topic and would like to see how the community as a whole responds to them.

Statement: " Without aspect of the Fox Hunters are exceptionally resource choked in a high mobility environment like pvp." That statement aside, I will not focus directly on issues regarding our focus issues.

Of the three specs, Survival, ironically, needs the most tweaking. I would like to see adjustments made in the following ways:

1) Dispel Protection - Survival damage is highly reliant on traps and SrS (Serpent Sting) not to mention, well, Explosive Shot. Currently the spec is completely gibbed, if SrS is dispelled, we lose up to 20% of our damage. ( DoT ticks + 10% bonus from talents ). If a trap is dispelled, trinketed out of, broken by another player - there is no reprecussion. Only a lengthy cooldown for the Hunter.

Solution for Stings: Change a talent deep in the tree to provide dispel protection. " If your SrS is dispelled, damage equal to the remaining duration of the sting is immediately inflicted on the target and silences the dispeller for 3 seconds." ( A'la unstable affliction)

Solution for Traps: Change a talent in the Survival tree that functions along lines such as: " When your traps are resisted or dispelled, immediately reduces the cooldown on traps of that type by X number of seconds. "

2) Black Arrow - it is exceptionally weak for a 31 point talent with a pre-requisite.

Solution: Grant it a function similar to Haunt, with a much lower healing coefficient. Example: Black Arrow, deals x damage over 15 seconds and heals you for x % of the damage it dealt when it finishes or is dispelled.

In my opinion, Survival's "best" PvP talents are placed at the beginning of the tree, while the bottom remains inflated with situational/stand still/etc abilities.

I would switch out Marksmanship's Post Haste with Sniper Training. The bonuses in Posthaste meld much more nicely with Survival than Marksman, and the ranged bonuses to Sniper Training are more synergetic with the Marksmanship tree. The former would provide Survival with more, well, Survivability, in "get out of my face" situations. While the latter would in general fit the focus of Marksman better.

Impacts on PvE must be considered in all cases, i'd hate to see Hunters to receive changes solely on the premise of PvP since, in the end, I am a PvEr.

More to come over time.