Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    That's my favorite site. Easy to keep track of everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I didn't even know a site like this existed. ORZ

Thanks for link, instabookmarked it.

Deleted
    Rozen maiden subs out.

Sadly, I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow

Deleted
    Can I watch Rozen Maiden this season without having seen the older series?

Deleted
    On a side note:

I finally watched Papakiki OVA2. I demand Rule 34 on the first 2 parts of it! That is all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku 01 - Cute girls doing cute things. Honestly wasn't that great. The humour is kinda everywhere, but the worst part about it is the main character. Liked her for a few minutes until she joined the club. She is basically Shinpachi from Gintama, but not as funny and alot more annoying. Plus the voice actors were kinda meh. Based off the first episode, probably the worst "cute girls doing cute things" show I have seen.

Servant x Service - I haven't seen Working!!, but this show is hilarious. Funnier than I thought it would be. Laughed out loud multiple times. Hasebe is a funny guy.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-07-04 at 08:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mitsumune Shinkichi is still doing Rozen Maiden Sound Track.

Some group release a sub before I start watching the raw. Though the current raws are pretty bad quality, =\
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-07-04 at 10:11 PM.

Finally caught up with Ore Imo s2. First few episodes weren't all that amazing, but it really picked up after that. I can't wait till late August for the last 3 episodes. I need them now! I'll be sad to see this show go. I want everything to be resolved, but I also don't want it to be. I enjoy watching the show too much for it to end lol.

From what I understand the last 3 episodes will fully cover the rest of the material? Anyone know if the author plans to write anymore, or if after these 3 episodes the anime/LN are over?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    As far as I know he/she finished the LN so I doubt there'll be more. Maybe a spin-off.
    Ah, darn. Well, here's to hoping for a spin off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Servant x Service - I haven't seen Working!!, but this show is hilarious. Funnier than I thought it would be. Laughed out loud multiple times. Hasebe is a funny guy.
    yep, SxS is def funny. Gotta love Lucy <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Should check out Working!!, it's awesome. I can't wait to check out Servant x Service, dealing with a lack of good internet right now so torrenting is kinda tough =(

Speaking of shitty internet, mine is driving me insane. I had previously gotten dl speeds of around 4 MB/s, but I moved and my current internet only gets around 135 Kb/s MAX. I'll be upgrading back to the 4 MB/s soon, but it's driving me nuts with how slow it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally got my PSP memory card in the mail, so started playing Dangan Ronpa today.

Pretty good game. Just finished Chapter 1 (chapter 1 spoilers) Before the trial I had already figured out Maizono lured someone into the room to kill them. Was pretty obvious. The only thing that stumped me was the glass ball, I figured the killer left it there to frame the shaman dude. Didn't realize Leon was the killer because I didn't really remember anybodies name, and I didn't think she wrote the person's name anyways. (thought it said Leo11 too, didn't even think that it was actually a N). Kinda thought maybe the model chick did it, guess I was wrong. Both execution scenes (especially Leon's)... holy shit, that was kinda disturbing.

Loving it. Now if only someone would get to subbing the first episode. UTW is the only one who appears to be doing it and they seem to be taking their time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rozen Maiden: Seems like they're trying to 'forward' the Rozen Mystica distribution was in the earlier seasons quickly. Also love that Kirakishou is actually in now. Considering she didn't even make an appearance in the 1st two. Hope they don't mess it up, looks pretty good atm.
    The music is GLORIOUS. Mitsumune Shinkichi <3.
    Kind of wish kukui would do the ED so it'd kinda be like how it was for the 1st two seasons with ALI PROJECT OP, Mitsumune Shinkichi BG, and kukui ED. Still, Annabel isn't bad.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-07-05 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Speaking of shitty internet, mine is driving me insane. I had previously gotten dl speeds of around 4 MB/s, but I moved and my current internet only gets around 135 Kb/s MAX. I'll be upgrading back to the 4 MB/s soon, but it's driving me nuts with how slow it is.
    I'm currently travelling and stuck with my-fi, which gets me about 100Kb/s. Not fun, as you say. Luckily it's very temporary, just makes it tougher to keep up with stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also had to SS this.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...aiden/s-hi.png
    Wouldn't really call it a spoiler but ehhh.

15+ Year Old Account
    C3-bu - Oh god this show is great. Cute girls doing cute things (while also playing Airsoft). That scene where the MC was watching a movie while pretending to be in a battle, nearly died laughing. Didn't expect this to be so good. Oh yes.

omg about to watch rozen maiden

10+ Year Old Account
    Rozen - Weird first episode. Kind of a recap of the first part of the old series done in a strange way, but it doesn't finish off making me think it'll continue in a racap style fashion but the preview doesn't really show that to happen. It'd be really weird for them to have an episode like that and not finish recaping.

Anyone know how long this show will be? It's not listed on FansubDB and at this rate I'm wondering if it'll be two cour.

Deleted
    yohoho

I have to rewatch Rozen maiden sometime, as the recap didn't help much. Stupid human memory.