Deleted
    I sure hope this rambo girls anime turns out good, the first episode was a bit lame to me. But girls und panzer's first episode was also pretty shit, though.

so...
    It's ok to post desu all the time now, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Love Lab - Funny show. Maki is amazing. Was kinda worried about the rest of it though, because only having two characters would get old. Preview showed the rest of the members, however (noticed MAL's pic for it also shows them, so i'm dumb). Gotta love Commie translating "baka" to "dumbass"...

Also, finally caught up with Highschool DxD.

Dangan Ronpa Chapter 2 Game Spoilers - This one wasn't as easy to figure out. I knew the victim was a trap (though to be fair when i started the game i instantly thought he looked like a trap), because I was spoiled when looking up best gift shop items, so it was sorta easy to deduce a couple of things. It was obvious that Fukawa wasn't the culprit, because she was far too obvious (plus i realized right away that she only killed men). I sorta thought Togami might have done it, but it seemed a bit too obvious. Can't lie however, mid-trial I was almost certain he did it. Only thing that prevented me from being completely certain was his attitude and the fact that he is on the title screen... Had suspicions biker-kun did it, but it was nothing more then "these people for sure didn't do it, so one of the others must have". Surprising, to say the least.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-07-06 at 05:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Genshiken S2 - I was hyperventilating to the point of lightheadedness during the yaoi episode.

Also, there is an astute lack of former Club Chairman in S2. This is troubling.

man... some anime you just cant stop watching zzzzzz

just managed to get back on railgun Sand my god its soooo goood

railgun S- so much blood zzzzz
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Americans in Genshiken make me want to punch my fucking screen. Not only is a majority of the episode extreme Engrish but they depict Americans in the worst light I think I've ever seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Railgun - Brutal episode today in some parts. Seeing both the blood splatter against the camera as Accelerator literally blows up the Sister and the Sister dying in a pool of blood from her own bullet in a flashback was pretty brutal to watch. This episode was extremely well done seeing as well over 70% of it is technically anime original and the other 30% is from the first half of chapter 34.

Even though I say anime original it combines what is happening at the same time in Index's story with Touma so people can more easily understand what's going on from Touma's viewpoint which is extremely cool. Parts of the first half and the entire second half doesn't happen in the Railgun manga but instead solely the Index portion of the story.

With how the story is being slightly stretched like this (which is really good) I can easily assume that the anime original portion won't be half of the show and just maybe 9-10 episodes. This arc seems set to end episode 15 or 16.

Here's how the episode went in terms of the manga:

Chapter 34-
    Sister starts battle with Accelerator (ANIME ORIGINAL)
    Misaka thinking about the consequences of Tree Diagram having been destroyed
    Misaka walking back from Tree Diagram building
    Touma leaves store and finds Sister missing (ANIME ORIGINAL)
    Misaka attacks an institute related to project
    Touma looks for Sister in alleyway (ANIME ORIGINAL)
    Sister battling Accelerator (ANIME ORIGINAL)
    Misaka sees Accelerator kill Sister
    Touma sees pool of blood from Sister on ground (ANIME ORIGINAL)
    Flashback of Accelerator fighting first Sister in lab (ANIME ORIGINAL)
    Touma leads police to pool of blood, finds it gone (ANIME ORIGINAL)
    Sisters show up around Touma and Touma learns something is happening (ANIME ORIGINAL)
    Touma goes to Misaka's dorm to tell her about the experiments (ANIME ORIGINAL)
    I know you said "in terms of manga", but saying anime original in all those cases is misleading. :P All this is 100% taken from the Index LNs after all, not made up to fill some space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I know you said "in terms of manga", but saying anime original in all those cases is misleading. :P All this is 100% taken from the Index LNs after all, not made up to fill some space.
    Why I explained that they weren't technically anime original.

Finally got around to watching Kotonoha no Niwa after months of impatiently waiting for it to come out (further delayed by my lack of internet for a period =(!). Makoto Shinkai really knows how to make a great anime. I wouldn't classify it on 5 cm per second's level, but I absolutely loved it. As usual with his work, the movie was visually stunning, had an amazing atmosphere, and great music to go along with it. I wish it had been a bit longer, especially to perhaps flesh out the relationship. Still somewhat bittersweet like he's known for, but not nearly as depressing as 5 cm was. I wish it had shown him giving her the shoes before she left. With how it ended I think they'll eventually be together. Definitely recommend watching it to anyone who hasn't. And in nothing less than 1080p. Anything less is blasphemous for this anime lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shiny days and steins;gate VN's officially licensed for english release hell yeah.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    The Americans in Genshiken make me want to punch my fucking screen. Not only is a majority of the episode extreme Engrish but they depict Americans in the worst light I think I've ever seen.
    haha, fits my view of them pretty well

Finished Shigofumi, one of the better series I've seen in a while. I really enjoy the type of pacing it had, episodic but with everything still tying together and several characters that are around for the entire series, plus a great ending. Fantastic soundtrack, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Shiny days and steins;gate VN's officially licensed for english release hell yeah.
    Decent excuse to read Steins;Gate again sometime =D

Deleted
    Just in case you didn't know, tomorrow is Gaharasan's birthday

edit: I just watched Monogatari s2
    The atmosphere didn't change much, which is a good thing in my opinion. I really dislike Gahara's new haircut, but I feel I can get used to it. Hanekawa, for some reason, was incredibly cute. I felt a little sad when I saw her sleeping in the old cram school for some reason.
    also this gif is awesome http://i.imgur.com/AaHGU6R.gif

watching synced anime with friends actually feels pretty nice. We should stream anime sometime I think.
    [22:24:40] Kurou: DAT TILT
    [22:24:41] Lightning God: GAHAAR
    [22:24:41] Kurou: ITS HAPPENING
    [22:24:43] Lightning God: FUCK YEAH
    [22:24:45] Lightning God: FUCK IT
    [22:24:45] Worer: SHAFT SHAFT SHAFT
    [22:24:47] 花つぇ案: huehuehue
    [22:24:48] Lightning God: YEAAAAAAAH !

pay attention to the timestamps
    Last edited by mmoce45982384d; 2013-07-06 at 08:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurumi View Post
    Just in case you didn't know, tomorrow is Gaharasan's birthday

edit: I just watched Monogatari s2
    The atmosphere didn't change much, which is a good thing in my opinion. I really dislike Gahara's new haircut, but I feel I can get used to it. Hanekawa, for some reason, was incredibly cute. I felt a little sad when I saw her sleeping in the old cram school for some reason.
    also this gif is awesome http://i.imgur.com/AaHGU6R.gif

watching synced anime with friends actually feels pretty nice. We should stream anime sometime I think.
    [22:24:40] Kurou: DAT TILT
    [22:24:41] Lightning God: GAHAAR
    [22:24:41] Kurou: ITS HAPPENING
    [22:24:43] Lightning God: FUCK YEAH
    [22:24:45] Lightning God: FUCK IT
    [22:24:45] Worer: SHAFT SHAFT SHAFT
    [22:24:47] 花つぇ案: huehuehue
    [22:24:48] Lightning God: YEAAAAAAAH !

pay attention to the timestamps
    haha I wonder what that chat is about

I just finished the first Genshiken Nidaime episode.. didn't enter it with much to spare, as I saw all voice actors are new and pretty much none are left over from the old show. Still funny as hell though. But damn.. this show has a crapload of Monogatari references in the first episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0089IW922 at anime expo.

It has a tiny flaw but good enough. Not like it's coming out of the box. Lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    haha I wonder what that chat is about
    (you probably don't want to read this)
    It's a chatroom I made like one year ago with some strangers I felt I could get along with after the anime board on a chan I used to visit got wiped. It was quite awkward in the beginning, good thing we were only three. Right now, we apparently share a pretty strong bond, we even met up irl, shared our phone numbers and other stuff like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent too much at AX. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Gen'ei - That was.. wow. It seems some don't like the pacing of the show but I didn't see a problem with it. Maybe it was a bit too fast? That part with the dead girl and the screen zooming out so fast was just really weird, and when the screen first started going wacky was also strange to watch. I'd say that it started off really foreboding but I feel like they put all the crazy stuff in the first episode and it'll be pretty normal magical girl stuff from here on out. Maybe they'll put in some surprises to keep it interesting.

Kitakubu - Some of the comedy seemed a bit forced and overdone but it was pretty enjoyable. Pretty cliche characters though, especially the rich girl. The "do you really want to end the show so soon?" parts seemed a bit much. I'll keep with it but it doesn't seem like anything special.

We are getting a lot of clubs anime this season. Free!, C3-bu, Kitakubu, Ro-Kyu-Bu!, and Genshiken so far.

If all the VA's have changed for Genshiken it might be a bit hard for me to watch it seeing as I marathoned the first two seasons the past two days. Hopefully it's not too unsettling to watch.

Still waiting on Kiniro Mosaic, Fate/kaleid, Kamisama no Inai, and Fatnasista Doll to get subbed today.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...france-in-2013

I'm raging if this doesn't come to Colorado.

CR in charge of destroying fansubbing. They picked up even more shows today. Only ones they don't have yet are Tamayura, Love Lab, RKB, HS DxD, Blood Lad, Neptune, and Kimi no Iru this season.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-07-06 at 11:07 PM.

i found ghostcrawler

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaaaaaand

Psycho-Pass S2 announced.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...on-is-underway

AW YIS.