Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Silver Spoon - That was a pretty great start, this looks to be a really good show. How the hell does someone never have an egg before? That's just not possible.
    He just realized where they came from.. it wasn't that he never had one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    He just realized where they came from.. it wasn't that he never had one.
    Then why would he be all "IT'S DELICIOUS" and crying at the end if he's had one before.

Then why would he be all "IT'S DELICIOUS" and crying at the end if he's had one before.
    Maybe it was an especially good egg lol? I just think it was the build up of him seeing everyone eating it and loving it and than him finally getting over the fact of where it came from and eating it. That and it was a fresh egg straight from the chicken on their farm; it probably was a better than average tasting egg.

- - - Updated - - -

Danganronpa Ep 2 - You would think MC would be happy they all think he is the killer. As I recall, monobear told them if an innocent person is wrongly accused of being guilty, the accusers are all executed. He's obviously innocent unless they're not showing us something, so it's in his best interest to play along with their accusations of him being the murderer. I don't know how the game works if everyone is executed in that situation, but I'd imagine he'd go free.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    No. They'll all die if they execute the wrong guy. Him being wrongly accused is terrible for everyone.
    Oh, ok. That definitely makes a lot more sense.

- - - Updated - - -

For the Fate/Stay Night remake you were all talking about, do they plan to change the art style/animation? One of the reasons I never really got around to watching it aside from everyone saying the anime was shit, is because after seeing Fate/Zero and it's amazing art and animation, Fate/Stay Night looks terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Next season is still a ways off so I imagine it's not entirely accurate, but it's looking like there will be quite a few good shows for Fall.

http://i4.minus.com/ibpnru1wwuvbln.jpg
    Looks accurate to me. It'll just be missing some shows, I'm sure. I'm particularly excited about Pupa, read a bit about it a while ago and seems like it'd be right up my alley.

For the Fate/Stay Night remake you were all talking about, do they plan to change the art style/animation? One of the reasons I never really got around to watching it aside from everyone saying the anime was shit, is because after seeing Fate/Zero and it's amazing art and animation, Fate/Stay Night looks terrible.
    It's ufotable, so it'll be just like Fate/Zero if not better. You should just go read the VN, though, if you haven't
    Last edited by Brincamian; 2013-07-13 at 12:08 AM.

No. They'll all die if they execute the wrong guy. Him being wrongly accused is terrible for everyone.
    Are you sure about that? I just went back and looked at the bit in the episode where it talked about it and it says otherwise?

In the episode he says "However, if you get it wrong, all of the innocent students will be punished instead.", in regards to them wrongly accusing someone. It even shows monobear hauling away the people who wrongly accused someone for punishment and the innocent person who was accused staying back.

http://i.imgur.com/lkzbiMH.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    It's ufotable, so it'll be just like Fate/Zero if not better. You should just go read the VN, though, if you haven't
    Awesome. VNs aren't really my thing. I tried playing a couple, but I could never really get into them.

Yep pretty sure. I finished the game a couple of days ago :P
    The killer survives only if someone else gets blamed for his/her crime. The rest of them dies if they accuse an innocent person.
    Could be a sub issue I dunno.
    Ah, well that solves it lol. Must be an issue with the subs than.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Dangan Ronpan Chapter 3 (game spoilers)- This was a pretty bad chapter. It was very obvious from the start who did it. Before the trial I knew Celes did it. I knew that Yamada was working with her. I knew that the photo was a fake. I did screw up the motive kinda, but I knew Alter Ego was involved. But seriously, Celes became obvious right when she started screaming a bunch of times bringing people places. Plus how she was so damn bent on the fact that the Shaman wore the suit therefore he must have done it. Her plan was really convoluted too. Not sure what she would have done if the three who found Ishimaru got there before the others found Yamada "dead". Plus why the fuck did Yamada just magically come back alive after he was killed (in the art storage room)? The "dead person report" came on when they opened the door, so he was dead then. Overall a pretty dumb case.
    I didn't notice that the death report came before he "woke back up", so nice catch. Did suspect celes soon as she "saw" the madman for the third time (3rd floor).

15+ Year Old Account
    Dangan Ronpa - Not sure I like the new OP. It is decent (monokuma dancing, oh yes) but I liked the original OP from the game.

So far I think they are doing a good job adapting it. The investigation turned into a 2 minute slideshow, but honestly, I don't see how they could have done it any better. The lack of "free time" moments is obviously another bad thing. Hopefully we'll see some characters get free time moments later on (Kirigiri, hopefully).

Since all of the pre-trial was this episode, I'm hoping the trial is at least half (preferably more) of next episode. Disappointed there wasn't another one of Maizono's "I'm an esper" lines.

(chapter 1 ending spoilers) I still hope Naegi says it at the end of the trial. That line was amazing.

(game ending spoilers) That ED is so good. Love how they did that. Not sure how they are going to get away with Junko's face being shown, though. Mukuro didn't dress up as her during their time at the school...

Ah, well that solves it lol. Must be an issue with the subs than.
    This isn't even true though. In the episode, where Monokuma acts it out, the innocent person who got accused isn't shown to be free. He also gets dragged by Monokuma, and the guilty person starts cheering (like in that image). The guilty person isn't even the same sex as the person who got accused. In the quote "However, if you get it wrong, all of the innocent students will be punished instead." it states it exactly correct. All innocent people (including the innocent guy who got accused), are punished, whereas the guilty person (who didn't get accused) walks free. There isn't any sub error.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-07-13 at 01:25 AM.

all this talk about ufotable and fate

This isn't even true though. In the episode, where Monokuma acts it out, the innocent person who got accused isn't shown to be free. He also gets dragged by Monokuma, and the guilty person starts cheering (like in that image). The guilty person isn't even the same sex as the person who got accused. In the quote "However, if you get it wrong, all of the innocent students will be punished instead." it states it exactly correct. All innocent people (including the innocent guy who got accused), are punished, whereas the guilty person (who didn't get accused) walks free. There isn't any sub error.
    I'm an idiot. I realized this a bit after I typed it out and thought, wow I'm a dumbass and hoped no one would notice lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Railgun 14 - Oh god this episode was amazing. On par with the two Accelerator fight episodes. The OST is so damn good. I've only seen the first 10 episodes of Index (stopped before sisters arc), but I seriously doubt that scene on the bridge was as good as it was here. Sucks that after this it'll be anime original shit...

Also Touma seems so much cooler in Railgun. Such a badass.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-07-13 at 04:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Railgun - They are doing this so perfectly it's awesome. This episode was so insanely well executed and is far above the same scene in Index. JC is putting so much more feeling into the scenes in Railgun, I hope they do the same for Index. Everything just feels so much better I love it. Next episode is just going to be so great even though it's already happened in Index. Even in Index it was amazing to watch so this better be mindblowingly cool.

Gatchaman - Girl is so adorably batshit insane.

And racist.

Green hair girl best character though.

Rozen - Pacing is kind of confusing but it looks like it'll be interesting with where they are going with the story. Does all this happen in the manga? It feels weird having this part of the story happen after what takes place in season 2 and the OVAs. Was there a skip in chapters or does this take place in the manga directly after or is it anime original from here on out?
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-07-13 at 05:06 AM.

Deleted
    Just watched Neptunia (360p.... why do you hate me so? =( ), and I gotta say: me likey.
    We got a brief introduction of all characters, even though we saw mostly neptunia's gang and noire + uni.
    Love the scene with the dogoos... guehehe, me gusta mucho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Just watched Neptunia (360p.... why do you hate me so? =( )
    Why would you do that to yourself.

Deleted
    Why would you do that to yourself.
    Because it was the only subbed version I found =/ And badly subbed, too.

I wish commies would hurry up =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch the raw!
    Yeah, don't even try the 360, I just took a glimpse, no please.

Ilya is so adorable <3

- - - Updated - - -

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...e/15/illya.png
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-07-13 at 06:30 AM.

hm watched neptunia and still dont know what its really about xD but alot of fanservice also why did they kill all those cute little dogoos ;<

cant wait for next weeks railgun i will have to watch both the index episode and the railgun episode back to back to spot the differences xD

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Hyperdimension Neptunia.. is it just me or are the countries' goddesses based on gaming consoles or something?

And I am disappoint in Crunchyroll.. shitty subs deluxe this season.
    Last edited by mmoc6223637058; 2013-07-13 at 02:09 PM.

Deleted
    Also Touma seems so much cooler in Railgun. Such a badass.
    Touma is depicted as quite the badass in LNs as well. Railgun S does him more justice than Index anime. :P

Railgun - They are doing this so perfectly it's awesome. This episode was so insanely well executed and is far above the same scene in Index. JC is putting so much more feeling into the scenes in Railgun, I hope they do the same for Index. Everything just feels so much better I love it. Next episode is just going to be so great even though it's already happened in Index. Even in Index it was amazing to watch so this better be mindblowingly cool.
    Agreed so much.

It's an entire episode where pretty much nothing except 2 prolonged conversations happens, and those are dialogues I know very well from the manga and Index LNs... and despite all that I was glued to the screen. Writing, music and scenography created amazing ambience.

Rozen - Pacing is kind of confusing but it looks like it'll be interesting with where they are going with the story. Does all this happen in the manga? It feels weird having this part of the story happen after what takes place in season 2 and the OVAs. Was there a skip in chapters or does this take place in the manga directly after or is it anime original from here on out?
    Rozen Maiden and Traumend went full throttle anime original, not sure at which point exactly but they did. The new, 2013 rendition takes up the Rozen Maiden Tales manga, which is a direct sequel to first one. The confusing first episode recap was retconning the two older seasons to the manga's storyline for the sake of those unwilling to read prequel's 8 volumes.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-07-13 at 03:29 PM.