Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    I am not familiar with that show but I saw this gif spammed on /a/
    The colors feel dry and the image feels flat, there needs to be more colors to the scenes I guess? I never saw it so can't comment on the animation.
    That's probably an example of the better animation during that episode. I was referring to stuff like this.

Someone linked these in a discussion thread last week as an example of the poor animation. http://imgur.com/a/KI2Zz (big spoilers if you're not caught up with the anime) They're still frames, but it pretty much looked like that in motion, too.

Btw, you might want to link to that gif and mark it as spoilers since it's a pretty big one for anyone who isn't caught up with at least the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Finally going to start Serial Experiments Lain. Lets see if it's as big a mind fuck as people make it out to be. I wonder how it compares to Ergo Proxy.
    Lain is a good mind fuck, if you ever are looking for more try out Boogiepop Phantom and Ghost Hound.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Lain is a good mind fuck, if you ever are looking for more try out Boogiepop Phantom and Ghost Hound.
    Thanks, I'll definitely look into them. Just finished episode 2 of Lain and so far I'm enjoying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, I'll definitely look into them. Just finished episode 2 of Lain and so far I'm enjoying it.
    Yeah Boogiepop is quite good..I actually saw both it and Lain on TechTV's Anime Unleashed. Even showed fucking Betterman and Dual as well as Silent Mobius and the original Last Exile among others.

Oh Soultaker and Dual as well..they had some pretty obscure shit..OOOOH RIGHT Black Heaven as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    C3-bu: I want to give Yura a big slap.

Would like to third Boogiepop Phantom, I watched it ages ago and still remember some of the more... disturbing scenes in it.

And Lain is definitely harder to follow than Ergo Proxy. There's just so many ways to interpret everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally caught up with SnK manga. All Spoilers I can't imagine not being spoiled and finding out Reiner and Bert were titans... the way it was done as a background conversation was sorta crazy. I doubt they are going to do that in the anime though, it just wouldn't work. But reading the manga while knowing the identity of the titan shifters was kinda odd. I always noticed how Bert/Reiner were always together. Plus some of the things Reiner said (like how he wanted to see how the scouts would react to Connie escaping to go to his village) made it even more obvious that something was up.

I wonder where the anime is going to stop at. I'm guessing the final climax will be the trap for Annie (btw, that part was amazing) and it will end with a cliffhanger with the Titans being in the wall.

There is one scene I can't wait to see animated. When Levi's squad goes back to hold Annie off... and when Levi comes back and sees them all dead. I'm going to cry bitch tears when that happens. Jesus that was amazing.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-08-02 at 06:21 AM.

Silver Spoon - This week's episode was REALLY good. Probably my favorite so far. This show is definitely becoming one of my favorites of the season. Who knew a show about farming could be so fun. And damn did those pizzas look good. I can only imagine how they tasted with all the fresh ingredients and baked in that oven. Asparagus seems like an odd topping for pizza though lol.
    there are no odd toppings for pizza ;P if u ever get the chance to travel to italy do it pizza so damn delicious there and u can eat them with everything! ;D

also silverspoon is pretty much aots for me and just as i imagined the anime adaption would be just so much better then manga

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Finally caught up with SnK manga. All Spoilers I can't imagine not being spoiled and finding out Reiner and Bert were titans... the way it was done as a background conversation was sorta crazy. I doubt they are going to do that in the anime though, it just wouldn't work. But reading the manga while knowing the identity of the titan shifters was kinda odd. I always noticed how Bert/Reiner were always together. Plus some of the things Reiner said (like how he wanted to see how the scouts would react to Connie escaping to go to his village) made it even more obvious that something was up.

I wonder where the anime is going to stop at. I'm guessing the final climax will be the trap for Annie (btw, that part was amazing) and it will end with a cliffhanger with the Titans being in the wall.

There is one scene I can't wait to see animated. When Levi's squad goes back to hold Annie off... and when Levi comes back and sees them all dead. I'm going to cry bitch tears when that happens. Jesus that was amazing.
    that was my guess to would be the best position to stop from the current story and they would have to drag out the next part alot to not stop there ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    there are no odd toppings for pizza ;P if u ever get the chance to travel to italy do it pizza so damn delicious there and u can eat them with everything! ;D

also silverspoon is pretty much aots for me and just as i imagined the anime adaption would be just so much better then manga
    I don't know, I like asparagus, but I don't think I'd ever put it on my pizza. I'm not averse to trying it though. Italy and some pizza certainly does sound good right now. If only I could teleport like that guy from the movie Jumper. I'd hop over for a slice or two lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Little Witch Academy 2 had a kickstarter going and met its goal and then some. They raised $510,000 with their original goal being $150,000. Pretty cool. And because they raised so much more than they had intended to they're going to make it longer.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ch-academia-2#

I don't know, I like asparagus, but I don't think I'd ever put it on my pizza. I'm not averse to trying it though. Italy and some pizza certainly does sound good right now. If only I could teleport like that guy from the movie Jumper. I'd hop over for a slice or two lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Little Witch Academy 2 had a kickstarter going and met its goal and then some. They raised $510,000 with their original goal being $150,000. Pretty cool. And because they raised so much more than they had intended to they're going to make it longer.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ch-academia-2#
    there is a type of pizza i cant remeber the name u eat with asparagus hollondaise souce and potatoes
    or pizza kapstadt which is basicly with hot dog toppings except the bun ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    madoka movie ce bd's arrived today, guess what i'll be watching today
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

That's probably an example of the better animation during that episode. I was referring to stuff like this.

Someone linked these in a discussion thread last week as an example of the poor animation. http://imgur.com/a/KI2Zz (big spoilers if you're not caught up with the anime) They're still frames, but it pretty much looked like that in motion, too.

Btw, you might want to link to that gif and mark it as spoilers since it's a pretty big one for anyone who isn't caught up with at least the anime.
    honestly I don't see a problem with that animation. Those people scenes are like 2 seconds each on the episode and is just him killing no name people

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    honestly I don't see a problem with that animation. Those people scenes are like 2 seconds each on the episode and is just him killing no name people
    This is the kind of animation that looks shitty when you pause, but is actually very good and dynamic in action. Kinda similar to Tetsuwan Birdy Decode combat animation - when paused it's deformed and simply ugly, but in action it's beautiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    madoka movie ce bd's arrived today, guess what i'll be watching today
    I want the 3rd movie already, and released on BDs simultaneously with the theatrical premiere. Dunn wanna wait almost a year to see it...

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    This is the kind of animation that looks shitty when you pause, but is actually very good and dynamic in action.
    Yeah I was thinking of mentioning something along those lines as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    This is the kind of animation that looks shitty when you pause, but is actually very good and dynamic in action. Kinda similar to Tetsuwan Birdy Decode combat animation - when paused it's deformed and simply ugly, but in action it's beautiful.I want the 3rd movie already, and released on BDs simultaneously with the theatrical premiere. Dunn wanna wait almost a year to see it...
    well half a year if you import the JP BD's. They have english subs anyway.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    I finally got to watch the first episode of fate/kaleid
    what the fuck

15+ Year Old Account
    Dangan Ronpa 05 - Pretty good. Although they cut the MTB against Ishimaru, my eyes still got watery when he couldn't accept Mondo being the killer.

good dangan ronpa episode who the hell did monokuma talk with at the end? i would assume either the girl thats like a super detective or some 1 we havent seen yet ;O all the 16th studet refers to naegi or who?

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL