10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    I watched the first episode of nichijou last night. It was hilarious. I love a good comedy and it has as much randomness as Pani Poni Dash meets Azumanga Diaoh. BTW the wiener scene was epic. I hope they keep up the good work.[COLOR="red"]
    Hehe, that scene was great. I love how light hearted the show is.

Aside from Nichijou, the only other spring animu I've seen is Hanasaku Iroha. It's another slice of life, but unlike these few recent seasons, it's more on the serious side rather than all kawaii and full of moeblob. And I like that. It's been too long. It really feels like Honey and Clover, where it maintains the basic humor, but it's more on the drama side.

About to watch Steins;gate. Really hoping the show is good, the visuals from the VN were amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to try Mujin Wakusei Survive, hope it's as good as it sounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rammurg View Post
    I watched the movie (which is just the episodes compiled together, not sure if there's anything extra) and liked it a lot. I'd say it's actually my favorite anime movie.
    Saw it earlier today. Great stuff, nice artwork. I felt it didn't really reach the potential it had, but it was nonetheless pretty engrossing.

Also Maria†Holic, heard good things about it and that a 2nd season is here, so I tried it today.
    Should I feel guilty if I loved the first episode?
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

Aw they left out Mio saying YOU'RE OUTTTT in that clip. For some reason that was the funniest part of the whole ordeal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Parablius View Post
    Saw it earlier today. Great stuff, nice artwork. I felt it didn't really reach the potential it had, but it was nonetheless pretty engrossing.

Also Maria†Holic, heard good things about it and that a 2nd season is here, so I tried it today.
    Should I feel guilty if I loved the first episode?

iv read it might get an manga adaption but im not sure if it will..itd be nice to see how it all ended but im happy witht he story regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Time to try Mujin Wakusei Survive, hope it's as good as it sounds.
    It's actualy fairly good even considering its a prrety tame childrens anime, takes a bit to get going but the story is entertaining enough and ends well.

Who would like a nice frosty beer?!
    Only 5000 Perica!
    Come on, you people need to learn how to indulge yourselves, you'll never make it to next months paycheck if you don't let loose a little.

So who is already crying manly tears for Kaiji?
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Ohh and on the topic of Opening/ending and music in anime in general the OP and ED for Bounen no Xamdou are exclent,

OP

ED

And from an old one Black Heaven

Thanks to this amv I'm gonna start watching Hitman Reborn!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Thanks to this amv I'm gonna start watching Hitman Reborn!
    Thanks for adding more anime to my to watch list

I've watched a couple of anime series now, some of which were:
    Death Note - Liked it until a certain point (not sure if spoilers are allowed - most people will know what point i meant ;p)
    Samurai Champloo - The first anime series I watched, really loved the humour/long journey
    Claymore - Sometimes a bit over the top, but generally a very nice fantasy/horror series with one big overarching plot (which seems forgotten at Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop from time to time, it seems as though the main plot is just a way to link all the episodes together instead of making one long story)
    Cowboy Bebop - Also liked the humour in this series (mushrooms anyone?) and the setting was interesting as well

I was wondering if people had any suggestions for other anime series I might like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakydei View Post
    I've watched a couple of anime series now, some of which were:
    Death Note - Liked it until a certain point (not sure if spoilers are allowed - most people will know what point i meant ;p)
    Samurai Champloo - The first anime series I watched, really loved the humour/long journey
    Claymore - Sometimes a bit over the top, but generally a very nice fantasy/horror series with one big overarching plot (which seems forgotten at Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop from time to time, it seems as though the main plot is just a way to link all the episodes together instead of making one long story)
    Cowboy Bebop - Also liked the humour in this series (mushrooms anyone?) and the setting was interesting as well

I was wondering if people had any suggestions for other anime series I might like.
    You might like Black Lagoon and History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Ohh and on the topic of Opening/ending and music in anime in general the OP and ED for Bounen no Xamdou are exclent,

And from an old one Black Heaven

HOLY SHIT someone else who knows of Black Heaven.

Also yeah Boom Boom Sattelites are awesome i bought one of their albums thx to that. Oh and the OP to black heaven was done by John Sykes on of the former members of White Snake if i recall my research right. Took me awhile to find that one to download let alone buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    HOLY SHIT someone else who knows of Black Heaven.

Also yeah Boom Boom Sattelites are awesome i bought one of their albums thx to that. Oh and the OP to black heaven was done by John Sykes on of the former members of White Snake if i recall my research right. Took me awhile to find that one to download let alone buy.
    Lol...had seen it a few times on torrent sites but only just got to watching it a few weeks ago, idle browsing ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    all this talk of Black Heaven reminds me of this :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_wd9Qf0IE
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Lol...had seen it a few times on torrent sites but only just got to watching it a few weeks ago, idle browsing ftw
    Ahh i saw it YEARS ago on either international channel or the AZN network can't remember. Oh and they're the same network different name. Both gone now. Heh i also own it on DVD these days. Cost me 99 bucks if i recall right though that's if i missed a sale. been some time since i got it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hitman Reborn is just wow so far

10+ Year Old Account
    I really should start the anime read the first two manga volumes though and have been reading the recent scanlations.

Also right now I'm rewatching Kyo Kara Maoh. Very fun show and as I've said before i LOVE things with demon kings as the main characters.

Seriously, no one is following Kaiji? Maybe you guys just don't know about the hot women you have been missing out on.

In before "Is this some sort of picnic anime?"
    Last edited by Negrido; 2011-04-08 at 03:58 AM.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Deleted
    Which part is "wow"? The ridiculous bullet or the fact that the anime itself is like it's made for 6yos and it makes you wanna hit things when you watch it?

EDIT: For the record... I dropped it after the 3rd episode, I know it gets better but I just can't bare the crap in the beginning.