10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    The only problem I had with Karoshi skimming through it was squeezed together subs (as in a few words on top then a few more on bottom so they center the subs) and capitals for yelling. Other than that good.

Kyousou - This show isn't allowed to get this good.

Non Non - SoL's aren't allowed to be this sad.

Galilei - Am I one of the few that kinda likes the middle sister.
    LOL your post count is 1337 upon quoting this.

Also can;t wait to see Valvrave today.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nagi no Asukara 05 - Too much crying for my tastes. Still was good though, really liked the first half. Wonder what the next arc is going to be about.

Valvrave - Good episode. Loved it when ED 2 from last season started playing when Marie started wrecking everything in the Valvrave. Wonder if she is dead or just completely mind broken. Also, possible A-drei x Saki?

KLK 05 - Was really hoping she'd fight the non-athletic club head, but looks like that isn't yet. New guy seems cool. Next episode looks to be the athletic club chairman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a friend watch Guilty Crown and so far he is enjoying it. I told him to just sit and wait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Nope. I like her too.
    That makes three of us then. Also in Galilei Donna 4 Those badass piloting skills.

IS2: (image somewhat related)

This was a plotheavy episode. tatenashi #1, but I'd have liked to see Ling, too =/
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2013-11-01 at 06:53 PM.

told you last week she will be the pilot ;D #calledit cant wait for log horizon need some more cute ninja <3

valvrave good episode but their naming sense for units is horrible ,< why would u call a mech cherry tree? ^^ or the Blume(Flower) i mean like srsly ;< there should have been cooler german words ;X (also the stuff they wrote on the stone wall was totally wrong, cant they atleast use a proper translation tool q.q)
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-11-01 at 04:47 PM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Outbreak Company - This was probably the best episode yet. "Tsundora" Petrarka, Galius play BL games, and the wolf girl pounce the MC. I find it VERY predictable, but it is still hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outbreak - This episode was amazing. I foresee him tearing the country apart completely and causing war by the end of this. He's bringing everyone so far into otaku culture they might not even know how to be self sustaining by the end of it. Like he said, a disease being introduced to a new civilization.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outbreak Company - Probably the only show this season that can actually make me laugh out loud every episode. Really good. Only thing I'm worried about is the lack of a maid ending. I seriously they don't maintain the status quo... I want to see Maid win, incredibly bad.

Also started Jinrui. This show is also really hilarious. The MC is so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Golden Time - The spirit him following him around is a bit weird. Kinda wish they just left it at amnesia. I like how crazy he was while in the hospital though.

Kill la Kill - Holy shit loli non-sports club leader is best character hands down.

Little Busters - OKAY THEN. That almost at the end scene. It felt like three characters just all of a sudden vanished never to be seen again. What's happening I don't understand anymore. When Rin asked him out though I couldn't smiling. That scene was great.

Machine-Doll - That "I'll take on the world" line is still as cheesy and stupid as ever. Made me think I was looking at Kirito for a second when he said that and completely broke the suspension for me. Other than that awesome episode.

Galilei Donna - Black hair best character no contest. (All of them are amazing still)

Tokyo Ravens - CLIFFHANGER YOU BASTARD. Next episode is going to be amazing. That girl fight in the classroom was great. That smug face when she said that last sentence was perfect along with MC's response. Kon is adorable.

Samurai Flamenco - This show has gotten a lot lot better since the first episode. I'm really enjoying it and feel it has great potential.

Galilei Donna OP when.

Have you seen "Sword Art Online"? ^^ i know you dont like fighting anime, but this one is diffrent! there is more than fighting, there is also romance, love, friendship, And Gaming :P te anime is about a guy called kirigaya kazuto, that takes on a gaming helmet and suddenly he find himself INside the game! and after a while, he finds out that he is stuck inside the game!
    I wont spoil more about the anime :P but i strongly recommend it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to watch Madoka Magica 3rd movie so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by fjottrik View Post
    Have you seen "Sword Art Online"? ^^ i know you dont like fighting anime, but this one is diffrent! there is more than fighting, there is also romance, love, friendship, And Gaming :P te anime is about a guy called kirigaya kazuto, that takes on a gaming helmet and suddenly he find himself INside the game! and after a while, he finds out that he is stuck inside the game!
    I wont spoil more about the anime :P but i strongly recommend it!
    You know, I think everyone here has at least heard of it before, considering how hyped it was. I still think Log Horizon is better though.

log horizon: akatsuki just so kawaiii ^^ definetly aots for me but well there are 5 animes this season that would all be aots if not for the others ^^
    i totally like how they focus more on the whole community aspect of an mmo instead of the solo stuff from sao (and yes i liked sao), which makes log horizon the better mmo anime in my opinion

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    Log Horizon - Blizzard, even a fictional MMO has the downleveling system. Still hoping we'll get that next expansion...

Anyway, really liked the scene where they interact with the People of the Land. Shiroe's little revelation on how they are more abnormal than the 'NPCs' was pretty interesting. I hope wee see more of the members of the Debauchery Tea Party eventually.

Log Horizon - This is definitely of of my favorites this season, no question about that. For some reason Akatsuki frequently reminds me of Tsumiki from Acchi Kocchi.

Deleted
    So I've been hearing good things about this 'Kyousougiga' anime.
    What is it about and what makes it so 'good'?
    I'm just wondering if I should bother picking it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Log Horizon - Blizzard, even a fictional MMO has the downleveling system. Still hoping we'll get that next expansion...
    You're raiding, and suddenly you can't equip a single piece of your gear because you've died too many times and are now 89, and you have to cancel the raid on the spot because it's now impossible and everyone has to go back to questing again while naked. I experienced this type of thing way too many times on FFXI.

Hey guys!! What's up / any anime's you guys watching atm? :P

Watching Hellsing, Fate/Stay, and BlazBlue:Alter Memory atm (Waiting for new Fairy Tail :P)
    Last edited by The Jester; 2013-11-02 at 06:27 PM.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    You're raiding, and suddenly you can't equip a single piece of your gear because you've died too many times and are now 89, and you have to cancel the raid on the spot because it's now impossible and everyone has to go back to questing again while naked. I experienced this type of thing way too many times on FFXI.
    Why do you assume the downleveling would be a) involuntary or b) permanent? It would be just so you could match the average level of the group you are in. Else you'd jump through groups of mobs while abusing the arcane explosion button while the lowbies are degraded to lootwhores, picking up after your killing spree.

Btw, I just finished the last 4 episodes of Yamato 2199 (thanks nubles!), and I have to say.... what a ride. And manly tears were shed during the last episode.
    Truely epic anime. If you haven't watched it yet: do so! If you have watched it already: watch it again!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I don't mean a punishment system where you are downleveled, I mean a system where you can lower you level to quest with friends (which was described in Log Horizon this episode).

White Album 2 - This episode might have converted me to Ogiso. Both the girls are pretty good, honestly not sure who I want to win. If there will even be a winner, that is.