Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Ok, thanks. That makes perfect sense and definitely clears things up for me. I guess that means we have a chance of Mirai coming back.
    Most likely yes but who knows what the writes are plotting!

10+ Year Old Account
    So anyone wants to have a Dragonball AF in between the after stuff for Z and the just beginning stuff for GT?
    For the Horde!

15+ Year Old Account
    Valvrave - Holy fucking shit, this episode.

Jesus, it's basically a combination of Euphy Massacre of R1 + 'Zero is Lelouch' reveal of R2 (even has the death at the end, too). This episode was absolutely fantastic. When the insert song started playing and it was clear green hair senpai was going to die, shit... so good.

Probably my second favourite episode of the season, right under Monogatari episode 20. So good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Probably my second favourite episode of the season, right under Monogatari episode 20. So good.
    B-b-b-b-but 20 isn't out yet......

10+ Year Old Account
    Galilei Donna - Hahaha okay. Super unexpected, but I'm okay with it. It's really cool seeing her go back in time to Galileo. Though I wish, yet doubt it'll happen, that in the end he'll find out she's from the faaaaaar future.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Galilei Donna - Hahaha okay. Super unexpected, but I'm okay with it. It's really cool seeing her go back in time to Galileo. Though I wish, yet doubt it'll happen, that in the end he'll find out she's from the faaaaaar future.
    i doubt that too but i have to second that i think the poems are actually about Hozuki iirc it was something about summer and a short meeting in the poems which would fit perfectly

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Bitches need to sub Outbreak Company faster.

Deleted
    Thank god Golden Time didn't fuck up this episode.. I would've dropped it instantly if they kept up what they ended episode 9 with.

Deleted
    I'm catching up to last 3 weeks of airing anime and I'm having such a hard time trying to like IS2. What made anyone think this kind of protagonist is a good idea... cut the retard out of the anime and it's an enjoyable series, but he just breaks it completely. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm catching up to last 3 weeks of airing anime and I'm having such a hard time trying to like IS2. What made anyone think this kind of protagonist is a good idea... cut the retard out of the anime and it's an enjoyable series, but he just breaks it completely. :/
    He's the most hated protagonist of the season. Also, he shows that just having a dong isn't enough to be called a man. Watching it only for the fanservice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What? You mean completely clueless protagonists in harems are annoying? I completely agree.

I wish they'd stop trying to make it have a plot too, I liked it when it didn't take itself very seriously and was just stereotypes everywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Shadis View Post
    What? You mean completely clueless protagonists in harems are annoying? I completely agree.

I wish they'd stop trying to make it have a plot too, I liked it when it didn't take itself very seriously and was just stereotypes everywhere.
    Problem with Ichika is he seems to be a satire on a bad harem MC that failed to be funny. Sometimes those kinds of protagonists work out - here it's just................... :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    He's the most hated protagonist of the season. Also, he shows that just having a dong isn't enough to be called a man. Watching it only for the fanservice.
    Plot twist: he is a transgender, thus not actually a man. That is the reason why he is capable of piloting an IS, supposedly exclusive to women. That's also why he is a bitch.

It all makes sense!

Deleted
    Jesus that Valvrave episode...
    Valvrave true nature reveal to others, mass genocide, death of a valvrave pilot...
    Maaaaaaaan... this show is too good.

Deleted
    IS should be all about Laura wearing pajamas

Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    IS should be all about Laura wearing pajamas
    All aboard the SS Laura x Charl X Tatenashi Pajama Cruiser. Screw Ichika, I'm shipping them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    All aboard the SS Laura x Charl X Tatenashi Pajama Cruiser. Screw Ichika, I'm shipping them.
    Better yet lets all go to Comiket for Christmas! I missed the summer one lets go for the winter one!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    B-b-b-b-but 20 isn't out yet......
    If you count the recaps, it has. Commie and HorribleSubs have been numbering the episodes completely differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Better yet lets all go to Comiket for Christmas! I missed the summer one lets go for the winter one!
    if u buy me the plane ticket NP! sadly enough all the good stuff is so far away ;/

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    if u buy me the plane ticket NP! sadly enough all the good stuff is so far away ;/
    If I had the money to spare I already know of 4 people I would invite. Since most of them are in the US it would be expensive.