I've gotten much stricter on what I'll watch and dropped a lot of shows this season I normally wouldn't of. I enjoyed them to an extent, but every week I'd download them and it felt like it was more of an obligation on my part to watch them, rather than me watching them because I really enjoyed them. If I haven't watched that week's episode and by the time I finally force myself to because 2 other episodes have come out and I don't want to fall behind, I probably shouldn't be watching that show lol. That, and I didn't want to be carrying over a crap ton of shows into next season, which already looks like it's going to be packed with shows I want to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    I extend it to the third episode myself, giving it the Madoka treatment.
    I loved Madoka by the first episode and would have kept with it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I loved Madoka by the first episode and would have kept with it though.
    I was actually gonna say, I didn't think the first two episodes were that bad, and you did get the dark mood in the first episode. Mostly due to these guys:

I'm about 2/3 of the way through the 10th Spice and Wolf LN and it's amazing. I think this may be my favorite one yet. Gah, if only the possibility of Spice and Wolf getting more seasons wasn't zero. They have enough material for another 3 seasons or so, too.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be much stricter next season. Usually I just pick up whatever looks decent and stick with it if it isn't that bad. And I never drop it if I end up watching 3 or more episodes. Stuff like Photo Kano, Arata Kangatari, BlazBlue, Crime Edge, that dog/scissors show last season, etc are shows that were a fucking chore to watch, and almost pained me to do it. I'm done with doing that; could spend that 20 minutes watching something I actually enjoy, or doing something else.

Next season I am probably only going to watch 5-10 shows, instead of the usual 20+. Especially considering all the 2 cours carrying over.

On that note, probably going to drop Yowamushi Pedal. 36 episodes and I'm already bored to tears on the 11th episode. Ace of Diamond (which I'm pretty sure is multiple cour, though MAL still shows it not having a set episode amount) is at least entertaining despite the fact I don't really like sports anime, but Yowamushi is dull as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'm about 2/3 of the way through the 10th Spice and Wolf LN and it's amazing. I think this may be my favorite one yet. Gah, if only the possibility of Spice and Wolf getting more seasons wasn't zero. They have enough material for another 3 seasons or so, too.
    I don't get to read it until I get home! Booo! The Town of Strife was not as enjoyable as previous volumes for me, so I'm glad to hear the 10th one gets better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    On that note, probably going to drop Yowamushi Pedal. 36 episodes and I'm already bored to tears on the 11th episode. Ace of Diamond (which I'm pretty sure is multiple cour, though MAL still shows it not having a set episode amount) is at least entertaining despite the fact I don't really like sports anime, but Yowamushi is dull as hell.
    Is it? I haven't seen since episode 6 and I loved the characters and the setting and comedy but when it got to an endless shounen style racing it bored me. Still not sure if I wanted to drop it but I might as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is it? I haven't seen since episode 6 and I loved the characters and the setting and comedy but when it got to an endless shounen style racing it bored me. Still not sure if I wanted to drop it but I might as well.
    If you like the setting/comedy/characters you might still enjoy it, but frankly I don't think the things you mentioned are that great. The comedy was decent at the beginning but once it got into racing it just became boring, and the setting/characters were never really that good in my opinion. Plus bicycle racing is probably one of the most boring sports in existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magi - Oh wow it's getting crazy. Now we know the "true" villain. Holy shit though I can't WAIT to see Aladdin's true powers once he takes the seal off and has full on magoi power.

Also, I have the feeling the guy living at the bottom of the ravine is a Magi, is he the one that created all the dungeons and is the most powerful Magi in the world? Cause it makes sense for him to be in a place like that then. Kind of a Tom Bombadil.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Where all my HxH 2011 fans?

Can't wait til the next episode.

Also, wishing someone would dub Detective Conan.
    It might be going on hiatus again soon. Also can't wait for it either going to be a long wait again.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I don't get to read it until I get home! Booo! The Town of Strife was not as enjoyable as previous volumes for me, so I'm glad to hear the 10th one gets better.
    Just finished it. I think you'll enjoy this one considerably. Especially more than The Town of Strife. It's much longer than normal (270+ pages), the entire arc is in this volume rather than split up like Town of Strife, and this is probably my favorite arc so far. Really really liked this volume. So many questions raised though. I need the next volume now!

Sometimes I feel like an idiot when I'm reading these books lol. The way the author writes the story whenever they have some sort of revelation about something, whether it's big or small, he makes it seem like the answer is obvious and you should know it, but more often than not I have to wait till he actually tells us what the revelation is. I'm either stupid or this is intended lol.

- - - Updated - - -

It boggles the mind when someone complains about a show that isn't on my personal recommendation chart. Especially when I haven't even seen the show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    It boggles the mind when someone complains about a show that isn't on my personal recommendation chart. Especially when I haven't even seen the show.
    I'm confused. So you're confused when someone complains about a show you haven't seen that would obviously not be on your recommendation chart in the first place?

I'm confused. So you're confused when someone complains about a show you haven't seen that would obviously not be on your recommendation chart in the first place?
    Now I'm confused. I posted my new chart over on /r/animesuggest and /r/anime and I have people complaining about the fact I didn't put certain shows on the chart. Some of these shows they're complaining about I haven't even seen. Which they could easily see for themselves since I have my MAL link in my flair. Regardless though, I stated in the post that the chart is a personal recommendation chart, and they still complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    How can you stand the nauseating layout of that website.
    You get used to it lol. I actually like it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    It might be going on hiatus again soon. Also can't wait for it either going to be a long wait again.
    It will be. IIRC he doesn't have much written past the Chimera Ants due to health/laziness

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Where all my HxH 2011 fans?

Can't wait til the next episode.
    yes, about time for some serious business to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    It will be. IIRC he doesn't have much written past the Chimera Ants due to health/laziness

yes, about time for some serious business to happen!
    actually he wrote a whole sub arc after ants with the whole stuff arround gon aluka killua illumi and ging but the manga ended when they announced the start of the next big arc for the outside world (i have no idea why he stopped this time but it has already been 21months since the last chapter q.q) also i cant wait for rampage gon/grown gon or what ever u wanna call it in the anime its one of the best part of the arc and well the fight between ant king and Netero

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

This is something I am picking up. It's a middle east anime.

looks interesting but didnt they mix up languages ? like turkish and japanese ^^ also looks like a typical shounen mecha anime!

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL