Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    I guess now would be a good time to ask. What upcoming shows are everyone the most excited about, excluding sequels?

I guess D-Frag! is the one I'm looking forward to the most, though Wizard Barristers and Noragami also look really interesting.
    Space Dandy, it looks like it'll be absurd.

Pretty much everything that's airing. I'll give everything a few episodes and decide whether I'll keep watching it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nisekoi, Buddy Complex, and Nobunaga the Fool.

Oh, also Sekai Seifuku.

I need this show now. Right now.

The year of the yuri is upon us. Not only does next season have a yuri anime, but the following one does as well. Akuma Riddle. They should just only make yuri anime. I'd be cool with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I need this show now. Right now.

[video=youtube;mF_rb_npNQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF_rb_npNQE[video]

The year of the yuri is upon us. Not only does next season have a yuri anime, but the following one does as well. Akuma Riddle. They should just only make yuri anime. I'd be cool with that.
    Want.

Also that song.

- - - Updated - - -

Monogatari Crazy snake god Nadeko blushing is one of the cutest things ever. Who would've thought it would be manga. I thought it would be a shrine to Koyomi. The Kaiki theme orchestral version when they're talking near the half way point is amazing as hell.

Kaiki is easily best character. His ideology, thought process, and way with words blows me away.

His speeches to Araragi are also absolutely brilliant.

GOD THAT KID. FUCK HIM. HE NEEDS TO DIE. FUCKING HELL THAT'S NOT FAIR.

I'm so mad right now. You have no idea.

Also why did I bother looking at the MAL thread after finishing this episode.

MAL worst anime fanbase 0/10.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-12-29 at 10:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Crazy snake god Nadeko blushing is one of the cutest things ever. Who would've thought it would be manga. I thought it would be a shrine to Koyomi. The Kaiki theme orchestral version when they're talking near the half way point is amazing as hell.
    Nadeko's almost good of a yandere as Yuno. ^.^ Also, the contents of the closet most certainly WERE surprising. At the beginning I also thought it would be a shrine to Koyomi - but when I think on it, if that was the case Kaiki would not have reacted as he did. That kind of thing would be met with a shrug, not a surprised exclamation, at least from him.

Kaiki is easily best character. His ideology, thought process, and way with words blows me away.

His speeches to Araragi are also absolutely brilliant.

GOD THAT KID. FUCK HIM. HE NEEDS TO DIE. FUCKING HELL THAT'S NOT FAIR.

I'm so mad right now. You have no idea.

Also why did I bother looking at the MAL thread after finishing this episode.

MAL worst anime fanbase 0/10.
    Kid trolled all Monogatari fans. Honestly, that was the last thing I expected... Who the hell is Ougi, tho?

I wish to preserve my sanity so am NOT going to go to MAL. Care to summarize the retardness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Nadeko's almost good of a yandere as Yuno. ^.^ Also, the contents of the closet most certainly WERE surprising. At the beginning I also thought it would be a shrine to Koyomi - but when I think on it, if that was the case Kaiki would not have reacted as he did. That kind of thing would be met with a shrug, not a surprised exclamation, at least from him.

Kid trolled all Monogatari fans. Honestly, that was the last thing I expected... Who the hell is Ougi, tho?

I wish to preserve my sanity so am NOT going to go to MAL. Care to summarize the retardness?
    Ougi is the girl with the really black eyes.

MAL summary: People thinking it had bad chapter apportionment, terrible animation for the snakes, Kaiki was terrible at acting this episode, arc was too dialog heavy, it being manga was anticlimactic, and other hurr durr I'm an expert on all things animation studios hurr durr

And that was only the first page.

Deleted

MAL summary: People thinking it had bad chapter apportionment, terrible animation for the snakes, Kaiki was terrible at acting this episode, arc was too dialog heavy, it being manga was anticlimactic, and other hurr durr I'm an expert on all things animation studios hurr durr

They can go fuck themselves, whilst it was anti-climatic if you were expecting action (rawr angry Yandere bitch), it was not anti-climatic at all; it was in-fact excellent.

dialog heavy
    That's... Monogatari. Did they seriously sit through Bake, Nise, Neko, and all of S2 and just be like. "OH JEE. MONOGATARI IS SURE DIALOGUE HEAVY."

Are you kidding me? That's what the show does, that's what it is, and has been.

Fuck MAL.

BIG KAIKI SPOILER INSIDE! Ya they nothing but butthurt in their words. Also Kaiki comes back in Hana so I don't know what everyone is saying that he is dead. Also Ougi is that black mass that keeps gods in check that sucked up Shinobu and killed snail. BIG KAIKI SPOILER INSIDE! Also Touhou day at Comiket! Turns out some people waited in line for 7 hrs for Free! stuff and all the stuff was sold out before they could get there.
    Last edited by Yami; 2013-12-29 at 11:08 PM.

Deleted

Well, I do have to agree with one thing: animation of the snakes WAS meh. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Ya they nothing but butthurt in their words. Also Kaiki comes back in Hana so I don't know what everyone is saying that he is dead. Also Ougi is that black mass that keeps gods in check that sucked up Shinobu and killed snail. Also Touhou day at Comiket! Turns out some people waited in line for 7 hrs for Free! stuff and all the stuff was sold out before they could get there.
    Oh come on, don't toss those kinds of spoilers... Even if it's inside a spoiler tag, if it's in reply to a finished anime season then it's that season people expect to see inside, not future, as-of-yet not animated novels. -.- While I kinda guessed Ougi's identity once I connected the name and the person, and Kaiki staying dead was unlikely it's one thing to guess and another to hear confirmation from someone who read the novels.

Well, I do have to agree with one thing: animation of the snakes WAS meh. :P

Oh come on, don't toss those kinds of spoilers... Even if it's inside a spoiler tag, if it's in reply to a finished anime season then it's that season people expect to see inside, not future, as-of-yet not animated novels. -.- While I kinda guessed Ougi's identity once I connected the name and the person, and Kaiki staying dead was unlikely it's one thing to guess and another to hear confirmation from someone who read the novels.
    Just added in caps there is a big Kaiki spoiler inside sorry about that. To me since reading the LNS it's done for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Just added in caps there is a big Kaiki spoiler inside sorry about that. To me since reading the LNS it's done for me.
    I'm more worried about the Ougi spoiler. I sort of figured Kaiki was still alive, but I didn't want to know about Ougi.

Deleted
    I'm more worried about the Ougi spoiler. I sort of figured Kaiki was still alive, but I didn't want to know about Ougi.
    Really? I kinda figured that from the anime. She knows too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Really? I kinda figured that from the anime. She knows too much.
    I knew she wasn't normal, but never really connected her to that. It makes sense now that I think about it, but I probably wouldn't have figured it out on my own. I tend to focus more on the main characters.

Deleted
    I knew she wasn't normal, but never really connected her to that. It makes sense now that I think about it, but I probably wouldn't have figured it out on my own. I tend to focus more on the main characters.
    She not only praised Hachikuji for choosing to pass on instead of disappearing, but also mentioned her job includes "punishing liars", if I recall that episode correctly. The former would have placed her as someone knowing way too much, but the latter pinpointed her exact identity.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-12-30 at 01:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    She not only praised Hachikuji for choosing to pass on instead of disappearing, but also mentioned her job includes "punishing liars", if I recall that episode correctly. The former would have placed her as someone knowing way too much, but the latter pinpointed her exact identity.
    Yeah I drew the exact same conclusion at that point, I immediately connected her to being the black mass. I don't know how Kaiki is supposed to survive that assault though without some apparition intervention.

No Game No Life: Dat Elf!

- - - Updated - - -
    Spring 2014s line up.
    http://anichart.net/spring
    Last edited by Yami; 2013-12-30 at 02:50 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This sketch of the character design for the 2nd cour of Nagi no Asukara confirms some things (spoilers, I guess)

Looks like Manaka is possibly dead (or we won't be seeing her for a while). Hikari and Kaname did end up stuck in hibernation. Lolis grew up (Miuna end plz) meaning Chisaki and Landguy also did. Which means when Hikari and Kaname wake up early (for whatever reason) they are going to be younger than those 2, and probably the same age as the lolis.

Really interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    This sketch of the character design for the 2nd cour of Nagi no Asukara confirms some things (spoilers, I guess)

Looks like Manaka is possibly dead (or we won't be seeing her for a while). Hikari and Kaname did end up stuck in hibernation. Lolis grew up (Miuna end plz) meaning Chisaki and Landguy also did. Which means when Hikari and Kaname wake up early (for whatever reason) they are going to be younger than those 2, and probably the same age as the lolis.

Really interesting.
    Pls, I was expecting hundreds of years to pass, a few hundred would be considered "early". Not just like 7 years. I expected the land race to be wiped out and it either in the middle of or the end of a giant ice age. Maybe the land race evolved to adapt.