6 hours of work left. ~6 hours until Nagi no Asukara! Finally, after such a long time

And oh my god - Thursday lineup is crazy.

I already watched the first episode of Onee-chan ga Kita. Don't know what to think of it. It's cute, not that funny though (at least for me). Also, 3 mins seem to short to even get into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Yes it's good. Watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    watch it. it is awesome.
    Hnnggg this is actually pretty good. Why have I never had a cute ninja bodyguard follow me around in WoW?

They've really done their research with this show. Guilds/guild drama/guild halls, player killing penalties, sanctuaries, exp bonuses for lowbies, elitism, cooldowns, class synergy, roleplaying, in-game character customization, raiding, mount rewards, a friends list...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Hnnggg this is actually pretty good. Why have I never had a cute ninja bodyguard follow me around in WoW?

They've really done their research with this show. Guilds/guild drama/guild halls, player killing penalties, sanctuaries, exp bonuses for lowbies, elitism, cooldowns, class synergy, roleplaying, in-game character customization, raiding, mount rewards, a friends list...
    there are no ninjas in wow. maybe you mean a rogue (or as tards call them, rouges), but i have never met a rogue who did anything for anyone except when they had an ulterior motive. =D

rogues, unlike ninjas, aren't about "honor" (except amongst thieves) or serving people.

there are no ninjas in wow. maybe you mean a rogue (or as tards call them, rouges), but i have never met a rogue who did anything for anyone except when they had an ulterior motive. =D

rogues, unlike ninjas, aren't about "honor" (except amongst thieves) or serving people.
    How do you know there aren't? You usually don't see ninjas unless they want to.
    Last edited by Lightcaller; 2014-01-09 at 03:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    How do you know there aren't? You usually don't see ninjas unless they want to.
    you usually don't see rogues until it's too late.

and i'm basing that about ninjas based on what i've read or heard.

- - - Updated - - -

minkakunin - this show is hilarious.

you usually don't see rogues until it's too late.

and i'm basing that about ninjas based on what i've read or heard.
    Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to be funny.

minkakunin - this show is hilarious.
    Indeed. I was even above my expectations for it. Looks like I have something good to look forward to every day this season.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to be funny.

Indeed. I was even above my expectations for it. Looks like I have something good to look forward to every day this season.
    benio is just hilarious. as is mashiro.

- - - Updated - - -

the more i think about it, the more that i realize that Mahouka Koukou can't be anything but a 2 cour series, if they did just the first 2 light novels it would only take 6 episodes or so, but doing the second story arc would put it well over 12. unless they plan to do some of there own material which i sincerely hope they don't.

Deleted
    Last time I checked, the actual ninjas were simply assassins and spies, working for money as anyone else in similar profession. Pop culture glorifies them the same way it does to pirates.

new Fairy Tail chapter does any one else think the sub zero man is grays father after this chapters?

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    Thursday was pretty crazy for anime last season, but this season with all the two cour shows carrying over it is going to be even crazier... shit. Luckily Thursdays happens to be the day I only have two classes, with a 7 hour gap in between the two classes. Perfect for anime watching.

Oh god, best news all day. Shinsekai yori is getting a english release. Definitely one of my favourite shows, totally going to buy it. Though not sure what is with that cover art...
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-01-09 at 05:08 PM.

Deleted
    [-] "Nisekoi" is a episode Winter 14 series starting on 2014-01-11 at Saturday 11:30PM on Tokyo MX which is in 1d 21h 10m.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Thursday was pretty crazy for anime last season, but this season with all the two cour shows carrying over it is going to be even crazier... shit. Luckily Thursdays happens to be the day I only have two classes, with a 7 hour gap in between the two classes. Perfect for anime watching.

Oh god, best news all day. Shinsekai yori is getting a english release. Definitely one of my favourite shows, totally going to buy it. Though not sure what is with that cover art...
    i can't wait for strike the blood to start up again. it's only been 3 weeks. =(

10+ Year Old Account
    wow and SSY isn't going to be super overpriced...

edit: if you notice the cover art has "not final" on it
    Last edited by Suicidal Panda; 2014-01-09 at 05:58 PM.

Deleted
    How much time till SSY is finished on the BD? Can't wait to watch it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nagi no Asukara - This episode was fucking amazing; I love timeskips. I'm loving this show much more than I originally did, this cour is going to be really damn good. One thing in particular that I loved was the Chisaki and grandpa moment, when he was being taken into the hospital. That was pretty unexpected, but it was done really well.

Plus the new OP is so damn amazing.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-01-09 at 06:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nagi no Asukara - This episode was fucking amazing; I love timeskips. I'm loving this show much more than I originally did, this cour is going to be really damn good. One thing in particular that I loved was the Chisaki and grandpa moment, when he was being taken into the hospital. That was pretty unexpected, but it was done really well.

Plus the new OP is so damn amazing.
    i take it that NnA does smooth timeskips as opposed to a certain mmorpg based anime that we've been slamming lately?

15+ Year Old Account
    i take it that NnA does smooth timeskips as opposed to a certain mmorpg based anime that we've been slamming lately?
    Well, as it is a singular timeskip unlike SAO's multiple short ones, yeah, it is done better.

Though I'm pretty sure in the SAO LN the 'timeskips' were actually flashbacks, so I don't really rag on that aspect of SAO much. It's similar as to how SnK reordered the training arc so the timeline was linear instead of it being a flashback. Usually long flashbacks aren't done very well, so I prefer it that way.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, as it is a singular timeskip unlike SAO's multiple short ones, yeah, it is done better.

Though I'm pretty sure in the SAO LN the 'timeskips' were actually flashbacks, so I don't really rag on that aspect of SAO much. It's similar as to how SnK reordered the training arc so the timeline was linear instead of it being a flashback. Usually long flashbacks aren't done very well, so I prefer it that way.
    they still covered two years by about the time the 8th episode hit. that is plenty of time skips.

- - - Updated - - -

samurai flemenco was a letdown today. i was looking forward to the ass chewing he was going to get from his manager. it never happened. =(

Deleted

One flashback to Day1 right at the start. Afterwards all other timeskips from the anime are them putting (almost?) all of the short stories published later into the timeline. Aincrad arc in SAO LN was actually very fast-paced.

15+ Year Old Account
    Samurai Flamenco - Weird episode. Wonder how long this super sentai stuff will stay before shit starts going down.

Stange+ - Another short series. Was actually pretty funny for only being 3 minutes long.

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei/Engaged to the Unidentified - Loli and older sister are best girls. Though I thought the show was going to be shit because of the guy, but he isn't that bad. The way he attempts to rub her head is funny. Also the OP (though it was ED this episode) is really good.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-01-09 at 08:52 PM.