10+ Year Old Account
    I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to take away the Yes after I clicked the answer under Horo.

I call unbalanced quiz.

DOWN WITH THE QUIZ.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Kill la Kill probably has stronger characters
    Honestly, I'm not so sure about that. Most of the characters in KLK are completely one dimensional.

Not to say TTGL is exactly full of deep characters, but Rossiu, Simon, and Kamina (especially after learning the truth about his attitude) alone beat the entire KLK cast in terms of writing quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I absolutely love how fast the show grew though. Something Kill la Kill hasn't done. TTGL started out with them having the lowest of the low, digging in dirt as a living, and goes to them living in a bustling metropolis. Kill la Kill has been extremely flat in that approach.
    There's a reason for the difference which is inherent in the most fundamental aspect of TTGL's plot, you'll realise it in the coming eps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found something interesting about Psycho-Pass. Turns out episodes 17 and 18 were done by outside companies which is why they had so much terrible quality. I noticed how insanely better it was in the BD and found out the original studio, I.G., redid the entire episodes of 17 and 18.

Another tidbit

In two occasions the team had to remake a scene due to complaints by the TV station that they went "overboard."
    I wonder what scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm definitely loving the show, but so far despite it getting super crazy, there are some parts that KLK beats it in.
    Oh just you wait. Each episode now manages to get even more crazy than the one before.

moar rozen valentines day pics

Ok Hemo may have denied it but i am pretty shure he/she postet a Holo Body Pillow before! or it was some 1 else in this thread but soem 1 did and if i had to guess it owuld have to be Hemo!^^ also srsly i go to sleep 2300 wake up 800 and there are 5 new pages ...^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Ok Hemo may have denied it but i am pretty shure he/she postet a Holo Body Pillow before! or it was some 1 else in this thread but soem 1 did and if i had to guess it owuld have to be Hemo!^^ also srsly i go to sleep 2300 wake up 800 and there are 5 new pages ...^^
    It wasn't me lol. Only merchandise I own is manga.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the poll link for any who might have missed it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19Al...sikr0/viewform

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Honestly, I'm not so sure about that. Most of the characters in KLK are completely one dimensional.

Not to say TTGL is exactly full of deep characters, but Rossiu, Simon, and Kamina (especially after learning the truth about his attitude) alone beat the entire KLK cast in terms of writing quality.
    I'm talking strictly entertainment value, neither show has deep characters by any means. I can say I enjoy every single KlK character, which I cannot say about all TTGL characters. The scale and setting of TTGL is what really makes it worth watching. A lot of people like Rossiu, I guess, but I hated him in the second half and thought a lot of his actions were hard to take seriously. It's been a long time, though, so I can't remember many specifics anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Estimating how much you have downloaded would of been fine though even if you do delete it after you watch it.
    Well, I really have no idea, mainly because I've watched all of Bleach and Naruto, including Shipudden), episodes so... <-<
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uwcaecQl.jpg[IMG]
    Ah. awesome. Has spoilers, though it's the best so far.

Deleted
    I'm definitely loving the show, but so far despite it getting super crazy, there are some parts that KLK beats it in.
    Once you get to the end you will agree nothing beats TTGL in scale and epicness. ^.^

Chelly

This. Kamina is the biggest bro.

Deleted

Those three are awesome, no doubt. I am loving Satsuki just as much, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    damn somehow i missed mikakunin being available last night. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    My roommate has a Holo body pillow and 3 wallscrolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, in TTGL news - So far up to episode 18 I've only really hyped twice. Once when the reinforcements arrived and once when the time-skip happened. Everything else was just bigger fight after bigger fight when cute Nia in between.

Oh and I forgot to mention, fucking episode 4.

15+ Year Old Account
    LMAO That relevation by Kobeni about hakuya being at her side without her realizing it, following her everywhere, getting excited over mundane stuff, and sleeping when you're not paying attention; aka being a dog was super funny.

- - - Updated - - -

My roommate has a Holo body pillow and 3 wallscrolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, in TTGL news - So far up to episode 18 I've only really hyped twice. Once when the reinforcements arrived and once when the time-skip happened. Everything else was just bigger fight after bigger fight when cute Nia in between.

Oh and I forgot to mention, fucking episode 4.
    sounds like your roommate is a bigger holo fan than hemo.

hemo has been replaced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nagi - Chisaki just took a step up in my favorites with that uniform scene and drinking scene. So great. Drinking scenes in anime are always the best. Was expecting Uroko-sama to appear at the end though right in front of them, startling them.

This show always knows how to end an episode so well. Gives me insane chills every time.

Easily one of my favorite episodes.

Best Valentines.

Also Best Valentines.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2014-02-13 at 05:17 PM.

Deleted
    Nagi - Chisaki just took a step up in my favorites with that uniform scene and drinking scene. So great. Drinking scenes in anime are always the best. Was expecting Uroko-sama to appear at the end though right in front of them, startling them.
    Yeah, those Seifuku and drinking scenes were win. While Miuna is still bestest loli of the show, Chisaki is def the hottest of the bunch now. She looked downright edible when she was drunk. Also, wardec between Kename and Tsumugu. O.O

Chelly
    ARENA 01: Yukihira Furano Momo Belia Deviluke [Shirakiin Ririchiyo] [Takanashi Rikka] Tobiichi Origami
    ARENA 02: [Kuroyukihime] [Yuigahama Yui] Gasai Yuno Chocolat Yatogami Tōka
    ARENA 03: Natsukawa Masuzu Yūki Asuna Yūki Mikan [Yukinoshita Yukino] Shindō Ai
    ARENA 04: Tsuchimikado Natsume [Shokuhō Misaki] Dekomori Sanae [Aoyama Nanami] Laura Bodewig
    ARENA 05: Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko [Roromiya Karuta] [Shiomiya Shiori] Yūōji Ōka Cthugha
    ARENA 06: Nōmi Kudryavka Mikasa Ackerman [Nibutani Shinka] [Kurousagi] Frey
    ARENA 07: Sanzen'in Nagi [Iwasawa Masami] Nymph Sakurano Kurimu [Mikazuki Yozora]
    ARENA 08: [Saber] Kanzaki H. Aria Izumi Konata Suzumiya Haruhi Haruna
    ARENA 09: [Akemi Homura] Asahina Mikuru [Fujibayashi Kyō] Tōwa Erio Victorique de Blois
    ARENA 10: Ichinose Kotomi [Yui-nyan] [Ikaros] Nagato Yuki Kotobuki Tsumugi
    ARENA 11: Index L. Prohibitorum [Sengoku Nadeko] C.C. Maria Kasugano Sora
    ARENA 12: Oshino Shinobu Shana [Sakagami Tomoyo] Louise Vallière Hiiragi Kagami
    ARENA 13: Neptune Kamikita Komari [Matsuoka Gō] Kujō Karen Ai Astin
    ARENA 14: Morgiana [Yusa Emi] Miki Sayaka Kitashirakawa Tamako [Kirigiri Kyōko]
    ARENA 15: Gokō Ruri (Kuroneko) Aisaka Taiga [Misaka Mikoto] [Shiina Mashiro] Tachibana Kanade

Well fuck, had to abstain on a lot this time. (Haven't watched Bake or Code Geass yet, only voted for Nadeko due to her song)
    And please toughest choice in the last one. I like them all damnit.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2014-02-13 at 06:14 PM. Reason: argh