10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Read the title of the album + the content of the images.
    OH THERE'S MORE.

Why is imgur's layout so shit.

I like anime! Hmm, which anime? I know there's a couple anime I like... Oh! Sailor Moon is fun! Also Guilty Crown!

Have any of you been drawn to an anime by its opening/music score? Like you wouldn't have thought about watching it, then you heard the opening and you gave it a chance? Might have even liked it? Happens to me all the time.

don'tmindmei'mweird.

Quote Originally Posted by SheriffStardust View Post
    I like anime! Hmm, which anime? I know there's a couple anime I like... Oh! Sailor Moon is fun! Also Guilty Crown!

Have any of you been drawn to an anime by its opening/music score? Like you wouldn't have thought about watching it, then you heard the opening and you gave it a chance? Might have even liked it? Happens to me all the time.

don'tmindmei'mweird.
    hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
    DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
    Sorry, your comment just reminded me of this lol.

Sorry, your comment just reminded me of this lol.
    Part of me wishes I could make a post that cool and random.

I see from your AnimeList that you are possibly watching Space Dandy. It's a fun anime, eh?

I see from your AnimeList that you are possibly watching Space Dandy. It's a fun anime, eh?
    With the best zombie episode ever created.

It's okay. Nothing great, nothing bad. It's entertaining enough to warrant me not dropping it. The episode where he helps that little girl is the only exception. That episode was really good.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone here play Hearth Stone and up for a match? Started playing the other day and it's pretty fun.

Sucks that Space dandy is almost over 5 more weeks and it's done. Only one cour also seems toonami is sticking with the Japanese OP since they posted about it on their twitter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone here play Hearth Stone and up for a match? Started playing the other day and it's pretty fun.
    I would totally be down, but seeing as you just started, the match would be completely one-sided, so I'll pass. Not saying I'm pro or anything, it's just that 99% of new people are really bad at the game (though they may think they aren't).
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-02-24 at 12:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must.

Resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I would totally be down, but seeing as you just started the match would be completely one-sided, so I'll pass. Not saying I'm pro or anything, it's just that 99% of new people are really bad at the game (though they may think they aren't).
    Plus people who have been playing since closed beta had more time to get better cards or build proper decks or even get OP legendary cards as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unf View Post
    SEED is widely disliked among mech and Gundam fans by the way.
    Wat. It's easily among the best anime I've watched(Including S2, of course.).

I lurked /m/ a bit and they seem to hate it.

I don't know much about Gundam and I don't really want to get too much into it but Gundam G is pretty fun.
    I got slapped for mentioning it's name in-front of my friend. He said we don't talk about that Gundam show like it never existed! Since it already caused some confusion I was talking about SEED.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-02-24 at 01:09 AM.

G Gundam is amazing so you tell your friend to gtfo

Deleted
    I lurked /m/ a bit and they seem to hate it.

I don't know much about Gundam and I don't really want to get too much into it but Gundam G is pretty fun.
    I wonder why. It's absolutely awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    G Gundam is amazing so you tell your friend to gtfo
    I was talking about Seed. Also seems someone stole your avatar as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I was talking about Seed. Also seems someone stole your avatar as well.
    quite a few people have used it. not really too concerned about it
    /shrug

and i stand by my g gundam statement.

Once I finish the Blood Lagoon OVAs I think I'm going to start Legend of the Galactic Heroes. I've been interested in watching it for a while, but the length was always off putting until now.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are too many damn best girls in Nisekoi... I'm going to need a blood transfusion at this rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    There are too many damn best girls in Nisekoi... I'm going to need a blood transfusion at this rate.
    Kirisaki obviously best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Kirisaki obviously best.
    Dun make me choose please.