Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    my parents know i watch anime and they say "your 28 years old, why are you still watching cartoons?"

to which i ask my stepdad "your 50+ years old, why do you still play with legos"? (to be fair, we both play with legos, but legos are BADASS!
    Oh, they know I watch it, just just don't know 'bout my waifu.

Ours is a forbidden love (for now).

LEGOS ARE THE BEST. THING. EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Well Zelly has given me the nickname of Dosh king so might as well act like it!
    Lol, flaunt it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I guess I don't count though seeing as I still haven't even started college.

And who wants kids in this day and age anyways.
    I agree, kids are a nuisance (can I say that though? I'm barely an adult myself, I turned 18 less than a year ago).

Did I tell how about the one time I fainted upstairs (ye I live in my parents basement, come at me. I have a job though) so they went downstairs to make my bed. When I went downstairs my loli dakimakura (which I've never shown them) was laying neatly on the side of my newly made bed.
    I thought you lived with roommates? I could of sworn I'd seen you mention it a few times.

Only downside with my career choice is leaves to be desired with making friend in real life as I am always moving from place to place still baffled as to how I still have a girlfriend. Most of them dumped me cause I was never home for long before I had to go again.

Only downside with my career choice is leaves to be desired with making friend in real life as I am always moving from place to place still baffled as to how I still have a girlfriend. Most of them dumped me cause I was never home for long before I had to go again.
    I'd rather be able to travel the world than have lots of friends. Personally anyways.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'd rather be able to travel the world than have lots of friends. Personally anyways.
    traveling the world is fun. i have been to a LOT of places in the Navy. hell, i've been to some places that people in this thread live.

True that is a plus side with what I do but when the chips are down it's always nice to be able to talk to someone in real life about issues instead of just online.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought you lived with roommates? I could of sworn I'd seen you mention it a few times.
    I do.

Big house, so my family rents out the downstairs to college students, they have for years and years. Moved down after turning 18 and some of my friends decided to take the empty rooms. (Only $300 a month) Downstairs is entirely ours, and upstairs is my families. I'm 3 minutes driving from work here and 20 seconds walking to the college I'll be going to.

So the entire downstairs is covered in wall scrolls, manga, and figs with a nice 50" TV in the corner.

- - - Updated - - -

traveling the world is fun. i have been to a LOT of places in the Navy. hell, i've been to some places that people in this thread live.
    Yeah, it's definitely worth travelling. I haven't been able to much recently with rising plane prices and economy being a shit, but I've been to 21 countries, having lived in three of them. (England, France, and Moldova)

Just being able to walk around in a different country is the best thing ever, even if you don't have loads of cash to spend on eating out all the time and the like.

Though you know what's even more fun? Traveling with friends.

I'm terrified that I'm going to lose my girlfriend when we go our separate ways at the end of this summer. I certainly don't plan on breaking up with her, but we're basically not going to see much of each other for the next 5-6 years while she starts college and I finish it (I'm a year ahead of her).

Like I said, I'm terrified I'm going to lose her because of it. Guess I'll just have to deal with it, but doesn't mean I'm going to like it.

Same. I had a ton of friends in high school, but now that I'm out, I realize that I truly had not very many. I see my best friend a few times a week, and my other two friends are away at college (ones an hour away, the other in is California ATM). I see other friends around and hang, but most of my friends are online.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pusan, South Korea
    Tokyo, Japan
    Hong Kong
    Singapore
    Malaysia
    New Zeeland (I didn't get to visit though, i was on duty)
    Sidney, Australia
    Dubai (about 6 times total)
    Bahrain
    Greece
    Croatia
    France
    Spain
    Portugal

I have sadly never been outside the U.S. Always wanted to though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pusan, South Korea
    Tokyo, Japan
    Hong Kong
    Singapore
    Malaysia
    Sidney, Australia
    Dubai (about 6 times total)
    Bahrain
    Greece
    Croatia
    France
    Spain
    Portugal
    Alberta
    Washington
    Oregon

10+ Year Old Account
    You hurt me on the inside.

It's New Zealand, not Zeeland.

This is important to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    I have sadly never been outside the U.S. Always wanted to though.
    not even canada?

not even canada?
    Nope

10 chars

15+ Year Old Account
    You hurt me on the inside.

It's New Zealand, not Zeeland.

This is important to me.
    my bad, i was trying to speed type and remember all the locations i've been.
    please forgive my spelling error.
    New Zealand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Alberta
    Washington
    Oregon
    well a crappy canucks fan can't go somewhere warm and dry anyway, they just might die. =P

I lost count as to where I have been. when I was 18 I went on a long trip around the world and backpacked around places. Saved up enough money to be gone for a long time.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-03-15 at 03:52 AM.

I do.

Big house, so my family rents out the downstairs to college students, they have for years and years. Moved down after turning 18 and some of my friends decided to take the empty rooms. (Only $300 a month) Downstairs is entirely ours, and upstairs is my families. I'm 3 minutes driving from work here and 20 seconds walking to the college I'll be going to.

So the entire downstairs is covered in wall scrolls, manga, and figs with a nice 50" TV in the corner.
    Ah, gotcha. That's pretty convenient. I don't work, but my college is like 15 minutes away. Not too bad though, it's a nice drive.

(Only $300 a month)
    Shit, have a free room lol? I pay almost triple that a month for rent and that's only my third of the rent. One of the drawbacks of living near the beach.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    I lost count as to where I have been. when I was 18 I went on a long trip around the country and backpacked around places. Saved up enough money to be gone for a long time.
    how did you change your name yami?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since we are on that I'll put in mine:

Canada
    Mexico
    England (Twice)
    France
    Spain
    Austria
    Czech Republic
    Poland
    Slovakia
    Hungary
    Romania
    Moldova
    Turkey
    New Zealand (Three times)
    Bulgaria
    Russia
    Slovenia
    Croatia
    Ukraine

And the last two are giving me a headache to try and remember.

how did you change your name yami?
    Go to settings and go to edit profile you can only change your name every 30 days.