HxH 126 - Holy fucking shit. After a sea of shit episodes for the past few months, this episode comes along and is one of the best, if not the best, in the entire damn series. That was absolutely amazing. Netero is one of the most badass persons ever. When he was all shriveled up and old looking I felt bad for him, then he pulled that shit at the end. So damn good. I honestly don't know whether the king is alive or not. He better not be. I don't care about tough you are, you don't survive a nuclear bomb. And honestly, no one else can kill him unless there's been some other insanely powerful person hiding.

Of the people currently involved in this arc, I'd say Gon is next most powerful person of the good guys. We haven't seen him fight yet with how he is now, but I seriously doubt he'd be remotely anywhere near Netero's level. And talk about a badass way to go for Netero. I'm guessing he had it installed after he knew he was going to fight the king. It's crazy just how powerful the king was in comparison to Netero who was insanely powerful himself. The zero hands attack battered him a bit, but he wasn't in too bad of shape. If that bomb didn't kill him, I don't know how they're going to deal with the king. The people left can't even handle the royal guard, except for maybe Gon who I imagine will end up defeating Pitou.

And on the topic of power levels, this makes me wonder if there's anyone who is stronger than Netero. The only other character that we know about that I think has any potential in that regard is Gon's father. But we know pretty much nothing about him, so who knows. I know they won't, but I hope they tell us what the hell happened after that fight. I want to know if the king is alive or dead! More than likely they'll switch off to another POV. That's another thing that was amazing about this episode. They focused on one POV. No constant switching between characters that kills any built up suspense. It always irritates me when they think it's a good idea to switch between 3 - 4 different groups in an episode. 2 at most, anymore than that and it just feels like there's no episode progression most of the time. This time they actually focused on this one fight for an entire episode and it was spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    HxH 126 - Holy fucking shit. After a sea of shit episodes for the past few months, this episode comes along and is one of the best, if not the best, in the entire damn series. That was absolutely amazing. Netero is one of the most badass persons ever. When he was all shriveled up and old looking I felt bad for him, then he pulled that shit at the end. So damn good. I honestly don't know whether the king is alive or not. He better not be. I don't care about tough you are, you don't survive a nuclear bomb. And honestly, no one else can kill him unless there's been some other insanely powerful person hiding.

Of the people currently involved in this arc, I'd say Gon is next most powerful person of the good guys. We haven't seen him fight yet with how he is now, but I seriously doubt he'd be remotely anywhere near Netero's level. And talk about a badass way to go for Netero. I'm guessing he had it installed after he knew he was going to fight the king. It's crazy just how powerful the king was in comparison to Netero who was insanely powerful himself. The zero hands attack battered him a bit, but he wasn't in too bad of shape. If that bomb didn't kill him, I don't know how they're going to deal with the king. The people left can't even handle the royal guard, except for maybe Gon who I imagine will end up defeating Pitou.

And on the topic of power levels, this makes me wonder if there's anyone who is stronger than Netero. The only other character that we know about that I think has any potential in that regard is Gon's father. But we know pretty much nothing about him, so who knows. I know they won't, but I hope they tell us what the hell happened after that fight. I want to know if the king is alive or dead! More than likely they'll switch off to another POV. That's another thing that was amazing about this episode. They focused on one POV. No constant switching between characters that kills any built up suspense. It always irritates me when they think it's a good idea to switch between 3 - 4 different groups in an episode. 2 at most, anymore than that and it just feels like there's no episode progression most of the time. This time they actually focused on this one fight for an entire episode and it was spectacular.
    Ohh btw Hemo togashi came out of being on hiatus for 2years and is restarting HunterXHunter manga in June. Also not going to touch anything in the spoilers due to having read the manga it would ruin it for you with the spoilers from the manga.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...resume-in-june

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Ohh btw Hemo togashi came out of being on hiatus for 2years and is restarting HunterXHunter manga in June.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...resume-in-june
    Yeah, I heard. Too bad he didn't do this earlier. The anime will catch up eventually unless they do some filler episodes or adapt less material per episode.

Yeah, I heard. Too bad he didn't do this earlier. The anime will catch up eventually unless they do some filler episodes or adapt less material per episode.
    It will end at chapter 139 so about 10-15 more episodes then Hiatus.

Well i'd say killua's dad and Chrollo both have big power levels.
    Also it said gon's dad was like the top 5 in the world so there's a few other people up.
    also the guys who run greed island should be really strong as well. (not nearly as strong as above though)
    but the animu doesn't really talk much about anyone besides immediate characters really and we've seen that both Gon and Killua aren't really that strong.
    Last edited by bals; 2014-04-22 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Well i'd say killua's dad and Chrollo both have big power levels.
    Also it said gon's dad was like the top 5 in the world so there's a few other people up.
    also the guys who run greed island should be really strong as well.
    but the animu doesn't really talk much about anyone besides immediate characters really and we've seen that both Gon and Killua aren't really that strong.
    If you read the manga you would know power levels mean nothing and little do you know about gon and killua.

The way to get Ene in your computer is to click a spam email if you receive it!
    If only we were actually that advanced.

I shouldn't have started this so far away from the next airing date, but I love it. Only part of it is because of the head tilts too.

If you read the manga you would know power levels mean nothing and little do you know about gon and killua.
    so far neither have been all that strong in the anime. And I was just using power level as a relatable term

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    so far neither have been all that strong in the anime. And I was just using power level as a relatable term
    I understand that but with the next few episodes you will see what I am talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Black Bullet - The pacing of this episode was really bad, imo. Definitely a disappointment compared to last episode.
    They really need to stop cutting stuff out.

Deleted
    Black Bullet has an interesting premise, but the anime is cutting out a shitload, manga is damn slow and LN translation is even slower.

They really need to stop cutting stuff out.
    I enjoyed it this week and all, but even for me, someone who hasn't read it, can tell it's being pushed way too fast and is skipping stuff. I will still enjoy it, but it could be more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Black Bullet has an interesting premise, but the anime is cutting out a shitload, manga is damn slow and LN translation is even slower.
    Seems like this season has a lot of shows with an interesting premise, if they deliver or not kinda varies though.

Still makes me sad on what the cursed children are based on. Every time I see them get ridiculed in the anime it makes me sad that it happened in real life. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibakusha The thing is I kinda feel like Black bullet is based on the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Well done tentacles, we're high class people here after all.
    Eh, I prefer edgy tentacles myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Esdese View Post
    If you like cute girls doing cute shit without an actual plot to follow then sure.
    K-ON! is totally worth it. ANd when I say totally, I mean you NEED to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    so i take a god damn nap after work and you guys go forward 3 pages. this after i come back from work and you guys had done like 6+ pages.

do you guys have lives?
    What's a life?

No, but I get it. There are times when I'll come home from work to find we've gone forward 12 pages ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Eh, I prefer edgy tentacles myself.
    Soooo... guro?

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo... guro?
    say more, i'm listening.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Soooo... guro?
    ... Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    say more, i'm listening.
    Watch it.

And when I thought you guys couldn't be more scary!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    ... Yes.

Watch it.
    not today.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

They got here a day early, woo.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jHHH3hu.jpg?1[IMG]
    I don't know what to say.