Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esdese View Post
    It's translated up to chapter 35 on mangahere
    The problem was that ch25 was skipped for a long time as the translator refused to do it(something about not translating stuff that was in ovas...?). So ch24 was translated, ch25 was not, and then from 26 on was done.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Wait what? I remember seeing Haiyore Nyaruko-san but not the renai circulation one. Gonna have to change it now to avoid total shit-post tier rather than the standard shit-post.
    I posted all 3 of those the one you just posted I posted long ago but no one noticed it cause we were having a argument about SAO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The problem was that ch25 was skipped for a long time as the translator refused to do it(something about not translating stuff that was in ovas...?). So ch24 was translated, ch25 was not, and then from 26 on was done.
    Ya Chapter 25 was part of the OAD of hiyori being in Highschool so it was a spinoff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Ya Chapter 25 was part of the OAD of hiyori being in Highschool so it was a spinoff.
    But it was not a spinoff, it's firmly rooted within the story? A big part of Ch25 is the gods' conference, with some important plot progressing dialogue, while Yato's exploits in that high school are felt by Hiyori in following chapters.

But it was not a spinoff, it's firmly rooted within the story? A big part of Ch25 is the gods' conference, with some important plot progressing dialogue, while Yato's exploits in that high school are felt by Hiyori in following chapters.
    Ahh ya for some reason I thought it was a spin off but it cherry blossom-viewing arc from vol 11

Deleted
    By the way, "felt by Hiyoiri"...

This really gave me some good laughs. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Oh yeah also about Yozakura Quartet, on episode 4 I had pretty much a heart attack.
    I don't believe it was explained before this epsisode that the children of the cop were not human... if it was I missed it and that's why I had such a reaction. But! When their father is driving to pick them up and his breaks/control arms of his car go out and he goes speeding twords his children, obviously I thought "oh Tōka will save them she's super strong and such so yeah it's guna be fine". BUT THEN AS SHE IS SAVING THEM THEY BREAK IN HER ARMS, BLOOD GOING EVERYWHERE. WHAT. NO. SO SO SO UPSET. I thought for a moment the show was guna take just a horrible gruesome turn of events from there. Then bam, hospital and they are fine. So mad, just so very mad.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I can re-read books till the cows come calling home! For some reason even if I can recall entire pages word for word in my head I never get bothered by re-reading something. However when it's a show I just can't do it.

I would have a pillow or such like that.... but my gf would gravely disaprove sadly
    She already doesn't enjoy how much I like Shinobu
    My GF disapproves, but Tohsaka was my waifu long before I started dating her. So she can deal with it. Muahaha!

How could anyone disaprove of this;https://otakurepublic.com/media/bina...515/249101.jpg? (Bordering NSFW)
    Psshhhh, that's perfectly fine for work. I bring mine to work all the time.

Customers approve of my waifu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Oh, I rewatch things all the time. Just never the physical versions. Much easier to just watch it on the PC, be it movie/tv/anime.

For books, though, I always use the actual book. I can't read e-books at all, it just doesn't feel right.
    I can't stand e-books at all. It doesn't feel right, I like the feeling of a book in my hands. Only exceptions are things I legitimately can't have, like translated manga or LNs.

Completely agree. Shitty business meeting? Liven it up with dakimakuras.
    I have a business meeting this Sunday night. Mad reservations for two, but my girlfriend isn't going!

So much plot in this weeks Akuma no Riddle
    Me every week:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jOvBj5K.jpg[/IMG{

By the way, "felt by Hiyoiri"...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rzbMWs8.png[img]

This really gave me some good laughs. ^.^
    What gave me good laughs Yato drawing doujins of bishamon and selling them

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah also about Yozakura Quartet, on episode 4 I had pretty much a heart attack.
    I don't believe it was explained before this epsisode that the children of the cop were not human... if it was I missed it and that's why I had such a reaction. But! When their father is driving to pick them up and his breaks/control arms of his car go out and he goes speeding twords his children, obviously I thought "oh Tōka will save them she's super strong and such so yeah it's guna be fine". BUT THEN AS SHE IS SAVING THEM THEY BREAK IN HER ARMS, BLOOD GOING EVERYWHERE. WHAT. NO. SO SO SO UPSET. I thought for a moment the show was guna take just a horrible gruesome turn of events from there. Then bam, hospital and they are fine. So mad, just so very mad.
    Plz tell me you are watching it in the correct order!
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-04-25 at 11:38 PM.

Plz tell me you are watching it in the correct order!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uWqNKMQl.png[IMG]
    I am only on 5 atm (fell asleep halfway through it last night so need to rewatch it haha). I will make sure I watch it in this order though!
    I had no clue of the proper order so thank you kindly!

Deleted
    So many mangas I've been following for a long time ending in recent months... Just finished Ch67 of Rosario+Vampire2, the epilogue, and want more. :<

I am only on 5 atm (fell asleep halfway through it last night so need to rewatch it haha). I will make sure I watch it in this order though!
    I had no clue of the proper order so thank you kindly!
    No problem seems people recommend the anime but don't give the watching guide.

Deleted
    No problem seems people recommend the anime but don't give the watching guide.
    The reason I did not pick up Hana no Uta was 'cause I tried to watch 2008 series, dropped it, and did not want to screw up with chronology. Well, +1(3?) to the backlog.

The reason I did not pick up Hana no Uta was 'cause I tried to watch 2008 series, dropped it, and did not want to screw up with chronology. Well, +1(3?) to the backlog.
    Ya the 2008 show is shit don't ever watch that! It was made by different people.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is offtopic, but reading through the discussions in the WoD forums about no flying has made me realize why I stopped going to them. I can't even tell who is trolling and who isn't anymore. It gives me a headache just looking through it all.

Well, I guess it's time to download Mushishi. It will help cure that headache.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    You guys're all weird

I enjoy re watching or rereading things I enjoy, just because I usually do it with someone else or I do it to pick up on things I didn't before. For example, I've re watched F/zero like 3 or 4 times, due to showing it to people or just 'cause. Same with shows like TTGL (was fun watching that with best friend), or Madoka.

I do the same with books, although I guess those are a different beast. I've read ASoF&I like 12 times since I've first started the series, and other series I reread all the time.

I'd buy material like that, and it'd mostly sit there looking pretty, but I'd use it every once in a while. Like F/zero or KLK or something. Series I really enjoy, I'll usually have something else to show my support for it.

As evidenced by my Tohsaka pillow!
    if you like ASoIaF (It is ICE AND FIRE, not FIRE AND ICE) so much, you should check out Wheel of Time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    This is offtopic, but reading through the discussions in the WoD forums about no flying has made me realize why I stopped going to them. I can't even tell who is trolling and who isn't anymore. It gives me a headache just looking through it all.

Well, I guess it's time to download Mushishi. It will help cure that headache.
    No flying will kill wow, save wow, kill mmos in general and cause SWTOR to return to P2P model, all at once.

15+ Year Old Account
    on the topic of wow, with combo points being put on the rogue i am seriously contemplating a return to the game for WoD. i mean, we've only been asking for that one since...vanilla?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    on the topic of wow, with combo points being put on the rogue i am seriously contemplating a return to the game for WoD. i mean, we've only been asking for that one since...vanilla?
    Also Backstab isn't a total troll anymore.
    Fucking love sub rogues (After my 5 tanks).

Deleted
    I'm just happy SPriests might not have 0 DPS any more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also Backstab isn't a total troll anymore.
    Fucking love sub rogues (After my 5 tanks).
    <---mutilate. that new 100 point talent (extra energy, energy regen) is friggen sweet.

if you like ASoIaF (It is ICE AND FIRE, not FIRE AND ICE) so much, you should check out Wheel of Time.
    Already read it (long time ago) :P

I know it is, I just say that because you get mad everytime someone says it that way. You've done it before (get mad, that is).

No flying will kill wow, save wow, kill mmos in general and cause SWTOR to return to P2P model, all at once.
    After which, SWTOR will kill WoW, then die.

- - - Updated - - -

<---mutilate. that new 100 point talent (extra energy, energy regen) is friggen sweet.
    GLADIATOR STANCE.

SWORD AND BOARD DPS.

FUCKING WOOT.