yeah, wow is just way too end game centered so leveling is terrible.

Watching mythbusters, want to watch something else instead but mythbusters too good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I have a raider on our team who lives in Australia. I don't understand why/how she picked a raid group that raids 8:30-11:30 EST, but she did.
    If I did my conversion right... that's about 10 in the morning australian eastern time start, makes sense if they work arvo/evening or something. I'd never be able to do that though cause I'm a 9-5er.

EDIT: If you want extremes, I know a kiwi (NZ) that raided with an oceanic guild AND an american guild on seperate toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    If I did my conversion right... that's about 10 in the morning australian eastern time start, makes sense if they work arvo/evening or something. I'd never be able to do that though cause I'm a 9-5er.

EDIT: If you want extremes, I know a kiwi (NZ) that raided with an oceanic guild AND an american guild on seperate toons.
    I wouldn't be able to do that either, even if I worked a later shift I have the mentality that raiding is a night time thing. I like coming home after work, having dinner then making a cup of coffee and doing pre-raid things. Then it's raid and some anime/this thread and then attempt to sleep.
    Multiple toon raiding too, that's just crazy. I have my DK almost BIS, and that's all I could ever ask for. (Let alone learning say ranged mechanics and melee, already on my hunter in LFR I kill people "accidentally" because some mechanics I just go "WHAT I DO I AM MELEE STOP")

my guild had a girl that raided EST from the phillipines. it's like 16 hours?
    she died so much on spine of deathwing to the barrel rolls

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be able to do that either, even if I worked a later shift I have the mentality that raiding is a night time thing. I like coming home after work, having dinner then making a cup of coffee and doing pre-raid things. Then it's raid and some anime/this thread and then attempt to sleep.
    Multiple toon raiding too, that's just crazy. I have my DK almost BIS, and that's all I could ever ask for. (Let alone learning say ranged mechanics and melee, already on my hunter in LFR I kill people "accidentally" because some mechanics I just go "WHAT I DO I AM MELEE STOP")
    I used to raid on multiple toons in heroic back when I had more time, but after I burnt myself out on fulltime work + 4 days of main raiding + more a week in cata I came back in MoP determined to play a lot less (which I have succeeded with and stuck to for over a year, huzzah).

plus siege is awful. I would play more toons but siege is awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I enjoyed it at first but it hasn't had enough longetivity for me to keep it interesting over half a year in. Guild issues don't help either.

I used to raid on multiple toons in heroic back when I had more time, but after I burnt myself out on fulltime work + 4 days of main raiding + more a week in cata I came back in MoP determined to play a lot less (which I have succeeded with and stuck to for over a year, huzzah).
    I have certainly cut down on the raiding I do, used to be four nights, then down to three nights at 8-12, now I am three (tech 2 because we full clear in two) nights at 3 hours per. It's a nice sched I say.

I enjoyed it at first but it hasn't had enough longetivity for me to keep it interesting over half a year in. Guild issues don't help either.
    Siege was kind of awesome to me for the start, but now that I have full cleared it's so excessively boring.

I had guild issues at the start of Mists too, but I went from a guild that barely cleared normal, to a couple of heroics, into a guild that cleared heroic twords the end of the tier, to where I am now at a pretty nicely ranked guild. Not too bad considering it all happened in less then a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a thought on Kawaisou - Some of you guys (I think it was Hemo and Sesto?) a few weeks ago were contemplating whether or not the show would pay off romantically. After episode 5, I'm really feeling like it may happen, Kawai's reaction face to Usa's differing opinion on the book was extreme to say the least.

Just a thought on Kawaisou - Some of you guys (I think it was Hemo and Sesto?) a few weeks ago were contemplating whether or not the show would pay off romantically. After episode 5, I'm really feeling like it may happen, Kawai's reaction face to Usa's differing opinion on the book was extreme to say the least.
    I'm still wagering on nothing actually happening in the end. I've seen too many similar shows (in terms of how things are playing out in regards to the relationship) to think otherwise. This anime just screams advertisement for the source material. I will be quite surprised if they actually do develop some sort of relationship. But everything so far has pointed to that not happening. It just doesn't seem like that type of show. At least not in the first cour, which I'm guessing this show is only going to be. If it ends up being a 2 cour, than chances of something actually happening dramatically go up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit too many pages. Pls guys, pls.

So dinner was great but I forgot to take pictures.

Here's what I had though -

Appetizers: Cheese, Olive Tapinade, random Asian snacks, Smoked Oysters

Main Course: Shabu-Shabu with veal, beef, shrimp, mushrooms, tofu, cabbage, glass noodles, Quail Eggs

Sauteed Bok Choy

Breaded boneless chicken dipped in Mustard Sauce

Rice

Sake (Best Sake I've ever had, White Peach I think it was)

Dessert: Green Tea Icecream with mini mochi and red bean paste

Random fruits

Everything was completely home made.

80-90 on Meat.

Pants not mandatory.

(Failed at quoting, too lazy to fix)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I'm still wagering on nothing actually happening in the end. I've seen too many similar shows (in terms of how things are playing out in regards to the relationship) to think otherwise. This anime just screams advertisement for the source material. I will be quite surprised if they actually do develop some sort of relationship. But everything so far has pointed to that not happening. It just doesn't seem like that type of show. At least not in the first cour, which I'm guessing this show is only going to be. If it ends up being a 2 cour, than chances of something actually happening dramatically go up.
    Well, at least we know that however the relationship plays out, Kawai is definitely best GOTS.

Well, at least we know that however the relationship plays out, Kawai is definitely best GOTS.
    Definitely.

http://i.imgur.com/m0RiFwF.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

Main Course: Shabu-Shabu with veal, beef, shrimp, mushrooms, tofu, cabbage, glass noodles, Quail Eggs

Sauteed Bok Choy

Rice

Random fruits

80-90 on Meat.

Pants not mandatory.

Oh my, this sounds delicious. Ahhh I want green tea ice cream now I haven't had it in ages ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Best raincoat ever. Usa enjoyed it too lol.

yeah raf is the quickest. TI for 85-90. Some classes can do it easier but it's usually better to have someone do it for you
    I think I might do RaF and then do TI myself, seems fastest (my warrior can pretty much 2 shot anything on the isle, should be fine).

Ugh not even six hours and seven new pages really guys. (I didn't notice until I went to write this that most of the things I wanted to respond to are all Shadow...)

My gf mostly just bakes. She does most of the baking, and only is really confident in cooking things from her culture/that her parents/grandparents have taught her. I kind of just cook everything and anything. I will look up random recipies on a Friday, look at the sales at the market and cook based off what I can work in the recipies/sales. In the past couples weeks I went from making Taco's to Chicken Pot Pie to Grilled Steak, with Red Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Green beans to Four Cheese Pasta with Spinich (can't find the recipe for this one) to Spice Rubbed Chicken (I think it was similar to the blend used on the Taco chicken) with Scalloped Potatoes and Broccoli. I just in general like to cook so if I find something interesting I make it.

Shadow what, no stop.

No you are not you are Shadow don't make me quote you from pages back with pretty much the same thing where you said who you are.

You broke the meters, way past 9000 I assume. WAY PAST IT.

I have a raider on our team who lives in Australia. I don't understand why/how she picked a raid group that raids 8:30-11:30 EST, but she did.

Chaika.

Yami no stop. You're like a god with your job and such but no stop why.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even doing TI on my Shammy. Once he hits 60 I am just boosting him, I can't stand anything between 60-90 anymore. Bad thing is too I want a mage at level cap but that would take sooooooo long to do, I just, I can't.
    I'd fix this and make it neat and have a nice, long reply, but I'm currently on my phone. So I present what is perhaps my most deep, thoughtful post to date:

I DO WHAT I WANT.

In all seriousness, I'll try out some of those recipes, they look delicious!

I'm still looking for a new guild ;~; don't wanna pay for a transfer, so I guess it's a good thing I'm currently on what's probably the most populated Alliance realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

Sauteed Bok Choy

Rice

Random fruits

80-90 on Meat.

Pants not mandatory.

DAMNIT ZATH, YOU HAD ONE JOB. ONE.

Picked up Akume no Riddle. Really liking the whole lesbian assassins thing.

Dat episode 4 doe ;~;

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I'd fix this and make it neat and have a nice, long reply, but I'm currently on my phone. So I present what is perhaps my most deep, thoughtful post to date:

I DO WHAT I WANT.

In all seriousness, I'll try out some of those recipes, they look delicious!

I'm still looking for a new guild ;~; don't wanna pay for a transfer, so I guess it's a good thing I'm currently on what's probably the most populated Alliance realm...
    Haha yeah quotes on your phone is a pain.

I hope you enjoy em! All of them were delicious, with the taco's it was actually really good (weird at first) to have coleslaw on it but it ended up being crazy good. I accidentally made like.... 7x more then was needed too so we had coleslaw as a side for like a good week and a half >.>

SHADOWWWWWWWWWWW
    NOOOOOOOO
    YOU'RE ALLIANCE no wonder you can't find a good guild~
    I wish you luck then, I hate the guild search stuff. I hope I never have to do it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    SHADOWWWWWWWWWWW
    NOOOOOOOO
    YOU'RE ALLIANCE
    Filthy, filthy alliance.

No wonder Shadow has such poor character archtype taste.

Chelly
    One morning getting ready for work at 6:30 in the morning I hopped out of the shower, started drying myself with my towel, felt something itchy on my chest, opened towel and saw a huntsman the size of my hand crawling on my chest towards my face.

I went fucking super saiyan that morning.
    I fucking hate Australia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Alliance 4 lyfe
    I play horde too though... but don't tell anyone!