Quote Originally Posted by Faded Design View Post
    Thanks for the review. I went and bookmarked it. I'll get to it after I finish sora.
    One little note: you may want to edit out my spoilers since they show up quite well with the quote box in the background. I was trying something new where rather than titling the whole thing spoiler I instead tried to keep my review from ruining much and only used spoilers where I thought my sentences might impact the enjoyment of the series.

Edit: and thanks for reading. Realized my paragraph above sounded a little brusque.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2011-08-21 at 05:26 PM.

Q_Q Wow, this is too sad. Have the Clannad sound track on my itunes, and a slowed piano version of a certain scene from ep 16 of After Story came on, now I feel like bawing. (Don't wanna spoil)

ivv got ti 2 theres some nice songs in the soundtrack speccialy the op if you dont already you should get the angel beats soundtrack 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    random anime songs!
    im posting this because the song sounds nice not because its a mecha anime
    Ya know when I was a kid I was the biggest Zoids fan, seen every season except for genesis, is it any good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Ya know when I was a kid I was the biggest Zoids fan, seen every season except for genesis, is it any good?
    OH FUCK YEAH genesis rules. Though it takes a bit to take off trust me it's great. similar for me BTW only one i've missed was most of fuzors fucking CN dropped it partway through. Still waiting on subs for classic/Chaotic Century and Shinseki Zero or the original one in america.

So Ao no Exorcist decided to be something of a filler episode again where they have a party and play feel-good music at the end with a montage of everybody getting along.

Despite overall being pointless this week also had my favorite scene of the series thus far when Mephisto receives the cake: "They gave a cake commemorating the birth of the son of God to a demon..." as he stares at it suspiciously. I totally didn't see that joke coming and it was just perfect.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2011-08-22 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    ive seen only like 2 episodes and but i think i like it more than the ones ive seen in CN

the 1st time ive heard of it is when i played SRW K

many people including myself was surprise that Zoids Genesis appeared in that game
    Last edited by Shishca; 2011-08-22 at 06:40 AM.

im certainly watching this...

http://ben-to.net/special/pv.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Carnival Phantasm episode one is out and it is pure TYPE-MOON random bliss.

Ikoku Meiro No Croisee episode 8 still isn't subbed? What's going on? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Ikoku Meiro No Croisee episode 8 still isn't subbed? What's going on? D:
    Maybe they had to go back to school like I did. >.<

Deleted

Here's a clue, it's a planned live action movie of a great anime series. Anyone guess which it is?

(Worst Casting Ever btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Scotai View Post
    Here's a clue, it's a planned live action movie of a great anime series. Anyone guess which it is?

(Worst Casting Ever btw)
    I heard Cowboy Bebop was gonna be live action, main character played by Keanu Reeves. Did I get that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    Its aggravating in shonen though, you know no matter what happens ichigo will achieve a new state of godliness to overcome the slightly more powerful than what he just finished beating bad guys. All of them do that shit, its so formulaic its not fun anymore because theres NEVER anything bad that really happens.
    I do not watch Bleach, just so you know. Mainly because of too many bloody fillers, and the plot is too "all over the place" for me.

I do watch One Piece, Naruto, Gintama and Toriko, though. I agree that sometimes it's just way too predictable, but they've got their strong moments that I love them for. Not to mention that Gintama has that crazy random humor that makes me laugh out loud.

I've also watched other popular anime. Death Note, though I stopped when a certain person died halfway into the series, that sucked. Also watched Durarara, I think that one was brilliant, although the ending was way too abrupt and early.

I was thinking of finally hitting Dragonball soon, or getting into Ao no Exorcist. Anyone know if that's a good idea or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotai View Post

(Worst Casting Ever btw)
    That project is dead in the water. could not get the funding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I was thinking of finally hitting Dragonball soon, or getting into Ao no Exorcist. Anyone know if that's a good idea or not?
    Dragonball is cheesy fun. Dragonball Z is crap. Ao no Exorcist is still airing so I cannot say how that one will turn out, although I have heard it is so-so. If you liked Durarara, check out Baccano. different series, but same style/director. As for more Shonen cheese like One Piece or Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho is great. Kateiyoushi Hitman Reborn is alot of fun once you get past the first terrible arc. It is pretty weak for the first 30-ish episodes and then gets awesome. It is like a totally different series, just with the same characters once the rings and introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Dragonball is cheesy fun. Dragonball Z is crap. Ao no Exorcist is still airing so I cannot say how that one will turn out, although I have heard it is so-so. If you liked Durarara, check out Baccano. different series, but same style/director. As for more Shonen cheese like One Piece or Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho is great. Kateiyoushi Hitman Reborn is alot of fun once you get past the first terrible arc. It is pretty weak for the first 30-ish episodes and then gets awesome. It is like a totally different series, just with the same characters once the rings and introduced.
    Thanks for the response. Yeah, I was gonna mention that I should watch Baccano, but I couldn't remember the name of the series.

Yu Yu Hakusho looks good.
    Hitman Reborn is... decent. I used to watch it. I don't know, but I just couldn't take some of the people in it. I might start watching it again though.

Oh, also, noticed you got the main character from Sayonara, Zetsubo-Sensei as your avatar. I watched those series too, loved it. It was fun, interesting and different, maybe a bit freaky sometimes too. But a very good series that I can recommend.

Make peace with your gods...

Flandre has the U.N.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the response. Yeah, I was gonna mention that I should watch Baccano, but I couldn't remember the name of the series.

Yu Yu Hakusho looks good.
    Hitman Reborn is... decent. I used to watch it. I don't know, but I just couldn't take some of the people in it. I might start watching it again though.

Oh, also, noticed you got the main character from Sayonara, Zetsubo-Sensei as your avatar. I watched those series too, loved it. It was fun, interesting and different, maybe a bit freaky sometimes too. But a very good series that I can recommend.
    Yup Zetsubo Sensei is awesome. There are 3 tv series and 2 OVA's btw. I am a big fan of SHAFT (studio behind Zetsubo Sensei) so if you liked that series, you might like some of their other works. Bakemonotagari and Arakawa Under the Bridge are a couple of their more twisted comedies, Hidamari Sketch is a much more moe/slice-of-life series and Puella Magi Madoka Magica is a very dark take of the typical magical girl genre.

As for Reborn, yeah their are some annoying characters. The main character in particular is very annoying in the begining. I watched it mostly for Yamamoto and Gokudera and the fun fights ones the rings/boxes come into play. The whole Future arc is particular is alot of fun. Still, nothing holds a candle to One Piece as far as Shonen series go.

my game finally arrived and im at the stage where i get Iczer 1! cant wait to get Iczer 2, 3, and prevent Atross death!

i was suprise that the Iczer 1 OVA has some girl on girl action in it o.o

I heard Cowboy Bebop was gonna be live action, main character played by Keanu Reeves. Did I get that right?

I do not watch Bleach, just so you know. Mainly because of too many bloody fillers, and the plot is too "all over the place" for me.

I do watch One Piece, Naruto, Gintama and Toriko, though. I agree that sometimes it's just way too predictable, but they've got their strong moments that I love them for. Not to mention that Gintama has that crazy random humor that makes me laugh out loud.

I've also watched other popular anime. Death Note, though I stopped when a certain person died halfway into the series, that sucked. Also watched Durarara, I think that one was brilliant, although the ending was way too abrupt and early.

Bleach has too many fillers but you watch naruto o.O Thats the show that became infamous for breaking the record of back to back filler arcs which spanned...NEARLY TWO YEARS lol.