10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if I have time/will for another MMO, even if I'm barely touching WoW at the moment. :3

The combat looks alright at least.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is completely off topic, and I don't know if I'm just stupid or what, but Dragon Age Origins is incredibly frustrating at times. The AI is so fucking horrible. I'm completely certain that Alistair was hit on the head when he was a baby, the stuff he does in combat (even when i attempt to show him what to do) makes me question my sanity.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Dunno if I have time/will for another MMO, even if I'm barely touching WoW at the moment. :3

There's always FF14 for best race

Are there even any plans to make a season 2 of Hagure Yuusha

I pretty much just raid now on WoW, I used birthday money and got GW2 to see if I can't find it interesting or such. At least since there's no sub fee I can play whenever no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/H0zYUFXl.jpg[IMG]
    I would put in my mighty need gif but I already used it to be able to get Chaika powers.

Looking at related figurines and I come across...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg
    So moe, dear lord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Played the Wildstar beta for a bit and decided to purchase it. Seems really fun and I love the style.

Is anyone else going to play it? Are there servers you are locked to? Cause if so we gotta play together.
    Might play, dunno yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    This is completely off topic, and I don't know if I'm just stupid or what, but Dragon Age Origins is incredibly frustrating at times. The AI is so fucking horrible. I'm completely certain that Alistair was hit on the head when he was a baby, the stuff he does in combat (even when i attempt to show him what to do) makes me question my sanity.
    Yeah, the AI was fucking wonky at times. Drove me nuts.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2014-05-12 at 10:52 PM.

[URL=http://imgur.com/H0zYUFX][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/H0zYUFXl.jpg[IMG][URL]
    Ya I quit after 190 days of straight playing of the game. Even played the beta and the game before it was reborn!

- - - Updated - - -

Ya that is the only issue with the game the AI is kinda stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Unlimited Meat works!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke Lain View Post
    Unlimited Meat works!

I want to pet her. The need to pet her is strong in me.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/343/8/b/luffy_one_piece_render_by_carolester-d5njzv5.png
    Can't believe I didn't think of him when I first saw the image. That's so perfect.

[IMG]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/343/8/b/luffy_one_piece_render_by_carolester-d5njzv5.png[IMG]
    I knew this was coming.

Ugh it's so hard to concentrate on watching anything when it's hot out. Melting Zath please try to freeze my already frozen dk bones and save me.
    Guna try to start and bang out Katanagatari real quick tonight too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I want to pet her. The need to pet her is strong in me.
    Grading stop being so innocent because petting isn't the only thing I feel there

Oh no, I feel you. Incredibly stupid.

Morrigan is right about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I would put in my mighty need gif but I already used it to be able to get Chaika powers.
    Damn straight.

Grading stop being so innocent because petting isn't the only thing I feel there
    You're not the only one.

So I have 2 important pieces of information:

For my shounen, I've decided that (@Sesto)Sesto's death will be during my "woe is me" arc, and he'll pull a Kamina and have that line ("Believe in the Shadow that believes in you!").

Heroic death, man, heroic death. You go out as badass as possible, I swear. Even channel some Gil at the end.

This is related, btw (TTGL spoilers contained herein):

Funnily enough, this was my best friend's reaction after I made him watch TTGL and he finished that episode.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Funnily enough, this was my best friend's reaction after I made him watch TTGL and he finished that episode.
    Yeah, my friend had that reaction too and stopped watching the show. I don't blame him, best bro character ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guna try to start and bang out Katanagatari real quick tonight too.
    Just be wary, those episodes are double length or so, so it's not as short as a MAL episode count initially indicates.

So I though Yahari vol 9 would be the healing arc for 8man nope the fucker has to do more suffering on himself! God dammit 8man!

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Played the Wildstar beta for a bit and decided to purchase it. Seems really fun and I love the style.

Is anyone else going to play it? Are there servers you are locked to? Cause if so we gotta play together.
    I purchased it! Played beta.. had a blast!

I wonder if they will release information on server locations so as to allow us to choose one that will have minimal impact on our MS.

Looks pretty good the manga was a nice read as well also was a good film for it being made in 1988.

Just be wary, those episodes are double length or so, so it's not as short as a MAL episode count initially indicates.
    Well aint that a shit. This will take longer then needed.

But she's a catgirl! I wanna scratch her behind the ears too! And maybe stroke that area right above the tail, but I don't know if it's good or bad to do that.

Yeah, my friend had that reaction too and stopped watching the show. I don't blame him, best bro character ever.
    I put the show on-hold shortly after that as well. Haven't touched it for years.

But she's a catgirl! I wanna scratch her behind the ears too! And maybe stroke that area right above the tail, but I don't know if it's good or bad to do that.

I put the show on-hold shortly after that as well. Haven't touched it for years.
    I held his Godzilla ticket hostage until he continued it (I bought both of our tickets).

10+ Year Old Account
    B-but Grading-kun... you must perservere through the pain!