So guys.... What about that SAO

Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    So guys.... What about that SAO
    The game is coming to EU and NA this summer Eu is in July. So Hand holding and princess carry for everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Quite honestly, have they ever? Episodes in Naruto are so damn slow, so yeah, it does get boring, but the 10 tails is up now, so we'll see how it goes from there. Also, ten tails looks fucking weird compared to what we saw on the manga. o.O
    Well usually if you take out the fillers Naruto is paced closely enough to the manga and at least historically provides enough quality... but it just feels far more terrible than usual while covering canon content lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Pfft, Oda using just Usopp beats all those once per chapter.
    Oda is also OP!

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

Oda is also OP!
    I worry about him he is turning into Togashi when he worked on YYH 24/7 till he had heart problems and back problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oda is also OP!
    Of course he's OP, he created it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I meant the actual object, not the series. >.>

I'd ask "Do I really seem that dumb", but I guess I already know the answer to that, heh.
    You don't but hey you never know :3 looks sorta like mini posters ? Kinda

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Ya I just found the chapter and ya it wasn't in the LN nor the anime. I wonder why as well. If that is the case then all the bets that happened are null and void.
    I'm not so sure. Towards the end of the chapter (LN spoiler) Shiro gives Jibril an order and Jibril is surprised she has to follow it because she is supposed to be Sora's property. Either she is bound by the Oaths, or she is a good actor. It could also be due to her oath to Sora after the game, but I don't think it has that kind of power over her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    I'm not so sure. Towards the end of the chapter (LN spoiler) Shiro gives Jibril an order and Jibril is surprised she has to follow it because she is supposed to be Sora's property. Either she is bound by the Oaths, or she is a good actor. It could also be due to her oath to Sora after the game, but I don't think it has that kind of power over her.
    Maybe it's cause of this? Even though it's pure speculation
    it was all a part of Sora's plan to somehow undermine Tet

Sora and Shiro feed Jibril trivial information instead of important things

Sora banks on Jibril betraying them so that she'll mislead the opposition

There is more speculas that I posted on page 2059 if you want to read them.

Need to see more death and blood in fairy tail. Am I the only one who really loved the fact that miyafuji started bleeding out and almost died, in strike witches movie? I dont remember any blood scenes in that show at all, I think that blood and potential death would improve the series by a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    Oh, that's an interesting and good point! But was it the same in the anime? I thought he wanted the library, but I'm not sure anymore. So if that's the case and Jibril has to follow Soras orders (in following episodes), it might really be her oath and not because of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Need to see more death and blood in fairy tail.
    There is plenty of blood in the Fairy Tail manga, but the anime definitely needs some blood. It was really bad during the Grimoire Heart arc with the Erza vs Azuma fight. I remember at the end, Azuma gets nearly sliced in half, and the blood spurting from his chest was white. It looked like frikkin semen.

The current manga arc has had quite a few deaths, though no guild members or major characters yet.

Deleted
    This little image is making me think weird things. For example, in a recent EVE-Online battle total damage dealt to both sides equalled ~630B ISK, which is worth roughly 21 000 euro. Think of how many Vietnamese virgins could be bought with that money. :<

There is plenty of blood in the Fairy Tail manga, but the anime definitely needs some blood. It was really bad during the Grimoire Heart arc with the Erza vs Azuma fight. I remember at the end, Azuma gets nearly sliced in half, and the blood spurting from his chest was white. It looked like frikkin semen.

The current manga arc has had quite a few deaths, though no guild members or major characters yet.
    Yeah im currently caught up on the manga, but we all know how people seem like they die but then come back, somehow i feel like this wont be any different.

If im being honest, Rave Master was done so much better than Fairy Tail, and is weird seeing as they are from the same mangaka. Oh well hopefully a guild member dies and a revenge arc starts up or something

Maybe it's cause of this? Even though it's pure speculation
    it was all a part of Sora's plan to somehow undermine Tet

Sora and Shiro feed Jibril trivial information instead of important things

Sora banks on Jibril betraying them so that she'll mislead the opposition

There is more speculas that I posted on page 2059 if you want to read them.
    It's a possibility, but seems a bit unlikely from what I've read so far. I don't think Jibril would betray them completely, especially with their goal to challenge Tet. I can see her helping their opponents a bit to make things more interesting, but I doubt she would outright try to stop them. After all, you don't get many chances to see a battle against a god.

Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    Oh, that's an interesting and good point! But was it the same in the anime? I thought he wanted the library, but I'm not sure anymore. So if that's the case and Jibril has to follow Soras orders (in following episodes), it might really be her oath and not because of the game.
    Sora did only want the library, but Jibril decided to include herself in the bet as well, which Sora agreed on. There is still the question if the game is covered by the Oaths as they didn't say "Aschente," but it seems we won't really get an answer to that for some time. It appears that Jibril have to follow Sora's and Shiro's orders, although it is a bit unclear as to which oath is the cause of it.
    Last edited by Lightcaller; 2014-05-16 at 02:43 PM.

You seem like a super omega sugoi kawaii uguu~~ moe trap.
    Yay~
    ...I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Not many people are that cute when engaging in dickery.
    That is the face of someone who wants to see the world burn. Leaving only a small island for her and Raku, of course.

Wanko never change! Also the anime is Majikoi.
    Reminds me a bit of Seitokai Yakuindomo.

Of course he's OP, he created it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    This little image is making me think weird things.
    "If ran away within a year, you get another one for FREE". That customer service!

...I'm sorry...

Deleted
    The thing is in the LN Sora wanted Jibril for himself. For some reason it was the other way around in the anime I wonder why.
    He mentioned that wanted her on his list, he never mentioned it to her so it could be the just sees this as a bonus, it is still fishy though and might turn interesting.

Upwards of 12 hours to download Sakurasou, fuck British Internet.
    Last edited by mmoc6a25ff8f76; 2014-05-16 at 02:46 PM.

He mentioned that wanted her on his list, he never mentioned it to her so it could be the just sees this as a bonus, it is still fishy though and might turn interesting.
    Ya in the Ln he actually mentioned that to her.

Chelly
    Manga artist too OP at faces plx nerf.
    Every chapter is a reaction face goldmine

Upwards of 12 hours to download Sakurasou, fuck British Internet.
    WORTH IT FOR BEST GIRL

http://24.media.tumblr.com/18e9e4cc28687ede3b518ec66da1ca4a/tumblr_n50zphz6bg1s22704o1_r2_500.gif

Not many people are that cute when engaging in dickery. Tachibana best anime girl.
    False. That is a completely horrible scene.

Glad she failed.

The thing is in the LN Sora wanted Jibril for himself. For some reason it was the other way around in the anime I wonder why.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya I just found the chapter and ya it wasn't in the LN nor the anime. I wonder why as well. If that is the case then all the bets that happened are null and void.
    YFW it was all a part of Sora's plan:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103285254/Anime_Stuff/Yesh.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    Every chapter is a reaction face goldmine
    Still requires nerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    False. That is a completely horrible scene.

Glad she failed.

You are such a tsundere.

All the Nisekoi girls are loveable, if they were all in different shows they'd probably end up being in competition for best girl.
    Last edited by mmoc6a25ff8f76; 2014-05-16 at 03:03 PM.