Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Good choice on what to watch.

Best this season.
    I dunno, Bokura is pretty good too... I'd go for a shared first place, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't personally think that Mekaku is best this season, but I still judge it as a great watch so far.

Deleted
    Brynhildr: Is it just me or does anyone else see a death flag on Nanami's head? I mean, she's not in the op or ed, so I think she won't be around for long. =/ Also, I'd give her 1000yen for a peek, too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Brynhildr: I'd give her 1000yen for a peek, too
    Surely she runs a higher rate than that?!

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    That voice though... But for me, OreImo's choice of girls is the roughest ever.
    It's easy. *Insert non-Kirino girl names* >>>>>>>>>>>> Kirino

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    It's easy. *Insert non-Kirino girl names* >>>>>>>>>>>> Kirino
    i actually like Kirino a lot and was fine with the ending i just hate how the anime handled all the other girls especially the Manami confession that was harsh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Surely she runs a higher rate than that?!
    Nope, 1000¥ to see her paiotsu. Kitty may be a bit more expensive. Or not. PS: That watchdog of hers confirmed for pitlord

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Good choice on what to watch.

Best this season.
    Please.

Best this season is Bokura and Sidonia, for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Brynhildr: Is it just me or does anyone else see a death flag on Nanami's head? I mean, she's not in the op or ed, so I think she won't be around for long. =/ Also, I'd give her 1000yen for a peek, too
    Here's hoping she melts in Kuroneko's arms.

:b :b :b :b

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

Wouldn't think less of the anime if it happened, on the contrary.

Deleted
    Wouldn't think less of the anime if it happened, on the contrary.
    Don't worry, various suffering in plentiful quantities still on the way.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2014-06-03 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Well, that's a convenient coincidence. I was scanning through Crunchyroll to see what looked interesting, and for some reason this odd-looking series called "Mekakucity Actors" stood out. Figured I'd try the first episode. And now I know what the conversation here is about. I'm steadily decoding it! (I don't usually watch airing anime so I'm stuck trying to decipher half the conversations in this thread)
    If you have seen other shows by Shaft you will probably enjoy Mekakucity. It has a lot of dialogue at times though so if you don't really enjoy that sorta stuff might not be for you. It's one of my top three this season for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Please.

Best this season is Bokura and Sidonia, for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man you guys can be so hopeful

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    If you have seen other shows by Shaft you will probably enjoy Mekakucity. It has a lot of dialogue at times though so if you don't really enjoy that sorta stuff might not be for you. It's one of my top three this season for sure.
    The thing is as I said that makes no sense to me even if I watched the MV videos and read the manga Mekakucity doesn't make sense at all. Everything thing is in a different timeline and I MEAN EVERYTHING!

- - - Updated - - -

Sidonia Hype dead for split cour/ S2.

Sidonia season 2 announcement was a lie.

【悲報】『シドニアの騎士』話題の分割2クールは嘘だった
    http://ore-net.livedoor.biz/archives/1003939946.html

I deleted my tweet saying "Sidonia is 2 cours". I work for anime industry but I am not this anime's staff. I didn't expect my vague tweet got around to this extent. I'm sorry for confusing all of you. I'll be more careful next time. Kinoshita Kumiko
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-06-03 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Sidonia Hype dead for split cour/ S2.

Sidonia season 2 announcement was a lie.

【悲報】『シドニアの騎士』話題の分割2クールは嘘だった
    http://ore-net.livedoor.biz/archives/1003939946.html

誤解を招いたよう*ので「シドニア2クール」の該当つぶやき削除� �ました。業界は同じですが私は作品関係者ではありません。うろ� �えのつぶやきがここまで広がるとは…混乱させてしまってすみま� �ん。今後気をつけます。

I deleted my tweet saying "Sidonia is 2 cours". I work for anime industry but I am not this anime's staff. I didn't expect my vague tweet got around to this extent. I'm sorry for confusing all of you. I'll be more careful next time. Kinoshita Kumiko
    If I wasn't so lazy, I'd now make a "Hitler learns that KoS S2 anouncement was fake" vid =(

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd now make a "Hitler learns that KoS S2 anouncement was fake" vid =(
    Seems Mmoc is messing up cause at first all I saw was blank quote.

Deleted
    Seems Mmoc is messing up cause at first all I saw was blank quote.
    At first I saw what I wrote, then I reloaded and saw a blank quote. Weird O.o

The soul crushing realization that you can never go back to the way things were. GON WHY!!!

- - - Updated - - -

At first I saw what I wrote, then I reloaded and saw a blank quote. Weird O.o
    Ya mmoc deleted some of my comment too as well.

That's actually legit since there is a class in LH with that symbol.
    Going all the way back to the posts relating to the '69' symol in Log Horizon and Ace Attorney, since I was getting girls to go full on Yandere in School Days; I'd just like to point out that it's a depiction of the Yin-Yang symbol.

It's used in the form of a healing concept here, as in the Taoist belief structure, where it can symbolise balance and healing comes from understanding of the body and energies as two sides of a whole. Yin can represent female energy and Yang can represent male energy. In healing, it goes as follows:

"The human body and its movements are divided according to Yin and Yang categories. So the upper body corresponds to the Yang, while the lower body roots into the Yin. The body’s center is where the Yin and Yang meet. Qigong exercises are grouped and explained in terms of Yin and Yang to help classify the body’s harmonies into a working practice."

Thus, the Yin-Yang / 69 symbol is often used to represent those who heal and bring balance/healing/spiritualism to situations. If only a part of it is used, it's normally to emphasise a person's affiliation with that spectrum/side of Yin-Yang.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Going all the way back to the posts relating to the '69' symol in Log Horizon and Ace Attorney, since I was getting girls to go full on Yandere in School Days; I'd just like to point out that it's a depiction of the Yin-Yang symbol.

It's used in the form of a healing concept here, as in the Taoist belief structure, where it can symbolise balance and healing comes from understanding of the body and energies as two sides of a whole. Yin can represent female energy and Yang can represent male energy. In healing, it goes as follows:

"The human body and its movements are divided according to Yin and Yang categories. So the upper body corresponds to the Yang, while the lower body roots into the Yin. The body’s center is where the Yin and Yang meet. Qigong exercises are grouped and explained in terms of Yin and Yang to help classify the body’s harmonies into a working practice."

Thus, the Yin-Yang / 69 symbol is often used to represent those who heal and bring balance/healing/spiritualism to situations. If only a part of it is used, it's normally to emphasise a person's affiliation with that spectrum/side of Yin-Yang.
    Thus that symbol belongs to a healer type class in the game and yes I know what the symbol meant.
    Also the thing is symbols and words have changed so much over the years they don't mean what they use to anymore.

Since we are talking about the 69 symbol.

Properties of the number 69
    The Symbolism of the number:

Represent the perfection reached by those which liquidated their Karma, as a reward of the tests passed.

Symbol of the couple, the attachment, where links are created.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-06-03 at 02:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post

I am fairly sure everyone knows that it is a yin-yang symbol and the implications of it. It still does not change the fact it is arranged in such a way that it resembles "69" more than the symbol it is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I am fairly sure everyone knows that it is a yin-yang symbol and the implications of it. It still does not change the fact it is arranged in such a way that it resembles "69" more than the symbol it is supposed to be.
    For all we know it could have been intentional like that Kurwa server on the map LOL.