Deleted
    They said it would be not related to the TV series, so i wonder what it will be then. Anyway im off, today was so damn boring that i cant seem to stay awake =(

Ok am I good or am I friggen good. I totally just called 2 things that would happen in Gundam and they both just did. I think Laylie should get a cookie or something...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Ok am I good or am I friggen good. I totally just called 2 things that would happen in Gundam and they both just did. I think Laylie should get a cookie or something...
    here aslong you share it
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah like I said I've got a bit over a week to cram in some anime that I dropped/haven't watched.
    And I'm going to have to watch the first season over due to how I watch stuff ><
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Are you somehow implying that most anime is not predictable? When it comes to 'complexity' of the plot, most titles under the same genre/category just follow the same script.

Watching more Nanoha StrikerS, and downloading Sket Dance version of the Gintama><Sket Dance cross-over episode, even though I don't follow the show itself.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2011-09-29 at 07:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like in episode 12 of mayo chiki I was watching with my friend. I kept asking him if I can predict/spoil what's going to happen next.
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    ah yea mayo chiki ends tomoz :s meh. X(
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Are you somehow implying that most anime is not predictable? When it comes to 'complexity' of the plot, most titles under the same genre/category just follow the same script.

Watching more Nanoha StrikerS, and downloading Sket Dance version of the Gintama><Sket Dance cross-over episode, even though I don't follow the show itself.
    No its just that I got this exact thing correct and it was unexpected as hell. But I still guessed it.. Watching HOTD with friend now though.

Watching boobs jiggle and the occasional zombie with a friend now though.
    Fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Currently 3/4 the way through watching Ergo Proxy and i still have absolutely no idea what is going on...
    Seriously, that show... I don't even know. I followed most of it until we got to the bookstore in nowhere or whatever it was, and then it launched into that metaphysics lesson. I mean I think it was a really good series but I don't really know why...
    Might I recommend Sacred Blacksmith
    I would only recommend Scared Blacksmith to people I want to suffer through badness and boredom. But it seems you're newish to anime so I forgive you, I thought Rosario + Vampire was an amazing show when started watching anime.

For amazing action-y anime you can't do better than: Death Note, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Cowboy Bebob, FMA: Brotherhood, maybe Gungrave and Phantom if you're looking for some drama, too.
    Last edited by Skatehead; 2011-09-29 at 08:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow last episode of blood-c is pretty good, if just the whole series could have been like that.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Fixed that for you
    lol your right...

10+ Year Old Account
    blood-c went from a 5/10 to a 7.5/10, could have been an 9/10 if the 9 (crap) episodes were like this one.

hopefully the movie will be something like this episode and then it's gonna rock.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blood-C had very little going for it from the start. Between horrible pacing and predictable plot, they also just had to make it a part of CLAMPverse, and put in dog-Watanuki, that was pretty cringeworthy. I gave it a 5/10

That being said, it wasn't the worst show of the season that award goes to Itsuka Tenma something something by quite a large margin, that show was pretty horrible and I have no idea why I watched 12 episodes of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erihs View Post
    Blood-C had very little going for it from the start. Between horrible pacing and predictable plot, they also just had to make it a part of CLAMPverse, and put in dog-Watanuki, that was pretty cringeworthy. I gave it a 5/10

That being said, it wasn't the worst show of the season that award goes to Itsuka Tenma something something by quite a large margin, that show was pretty horrible and I have no idea why I watched 12 episodes of it.
    last episode was the best tho of blood-c if the movie is gonna be like that it might be good, nasty cliffhanger endings on the final ep -.-. loved the opening and ending theme songs, could say it was the best of the anime.

but ye tenma was a dissapointment, didn't find it horrible tho.

edit: personal preference and nothing can beat steins;gate this season, ao no exorcist is a good second one for me.

off to bed now.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Really really enjoying Gundam Seed. While it is nowwhere near as good as Code Geass it is still top notch. Looking forward to the rest of it.

Starting my raid tonight hopefully we get Heroic Rhyolith tonight. Even if we don't we are still getting the realm first legendary tonight and are going to have a huge bash in Orgimmar after raid to celebrate 3 months of hardwork. Have fun watching your shows tonight guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    What anime is that from? It looks good.
    Macross Frontier. http://myanimelist.net/anime/3572/Macross_Frontier

Some MADs some of you Madoka fans may or may not have seen:

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant see the MADs, might just be my smartphone that doesnt wanna show them, will check them when i started up laptop for college,

So last episode of mayo chiki today, makes me a sad panda
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni