Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Bah you guys make everything look better than they are =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    just mend that seed has 51episodes or something well seed destiny still uses the chars of seed so.
    Yeah but even the ending to seed was modified in the movies and the ORIGINAL seed final plus was by and large retconned. Mu was for instance supposed to STAY dead. And even in DESTINY shinn was supposed to remain the main character in the original idea from what i recall. Basically destiny was originally never going to be made but seed is INSANELY popular in japan from what i've heard to they made another season. SEED is also the FIRST gundam series to put giant melons on female characters.

So destiny would be better termed a sequel than a second season.

Oh and MANY gudam shows share the same universe such as the UC series which contains more series than i'm willing to type out TBH LOL.

Deleted
    Actually, the darker the better for me so ill just keep downloading it ^^
    Was on my plan to watch list anyway.

Whats that troll face doing there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Amazingly this is the first thing to actually make me want to rush watching madoka. Was and for now at least still planning on waiting for the hype to die down and full blu ray subs.

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Actually, the darker the better for me so ill just keep downloading it ^^
    Bokurano and Narutaro go for em NOW ESPECIALLY the manga of each though if you can even FIND an uncut Narutaru TELL ME. I swear even in japan they censored that one eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Uh, yeah. I can't remember what it was called though. Kara no Kyoukai I think?

I watched two episodes of Yuru Yuri as well. That was pretty good.

Wat dat
    Crunchyroll is a website that offers a lot of streaming anime. You'll see it first thing on google. (IDK IF IM ALLOWED TO POST LINKS HALP)
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

Isn't recommending dubs like... punishable by death by anime people?
    Baccano is probably the best dubbed anime I've ever seen. Set in the Roaring Twenties (or sometime thereabout), they have really good American accents. Whether you like those accents is up to you, but I find then far superior to engrish accents or completely mismatched voices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Yeah but even the ending to seed was modified in the movies and the ORIGINAL seed final plus was by and large retconned. Mu was for instance supposed to STAY dead. And even in DESTINY shinn was supposed to remain the main character in the original idea from what i recall. Basically destiny was originally never going to be made but seed is INSANELY popular in japan from what i've heard to they made another season. SEED is also the FIRST gundam series to put giant melons on female characters.

Oh and MANY gudam shows share the same universe such as the UC series which contains more series than i'm willing to type out TBH LOL.
    well we can't help it with japanese people loving gundam we love them also, robots= win.

anyway brb for a bit need some time to make something and then i'll post back

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 08:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Makoblade View Post
    Crunchyroll is a website that offers a lot of streaming anime. You'll see it first thing on google. (IDK IF IM ALLOWED TO POST LINKS HALP)
    nope, it's considered piracy or something ,just send links in pms.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

GSD was basically just Sunrise saying "hey people want more... let's make the same thing AGAIN" for 52 episodes. I loved SEED, and I enjoyed Destiny, but it totally felt like watching the same series twice. -_-
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

Amazingly this is the first thing to actually make me want to rush watching madoka. Was and for now at least still planning on waiting for the hype to die down and full blu ray subs.

I saw an article on it somewhere when it was airing, I think it was on episode 3 at the time when I saw it. The first picture I saw was the one on the top right hand corner, the bizarre visuals is what made me want to check it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Geez you guys watch some twisted shows. I'm not really into the whole mind-rape thing. I grew up watching

and that's how anime should be!

Although, Inuyasha did get a bit repetitive. It had the same problem as Dragon Ball Z.

Every single week...

Demon: "Oh ho! I have found you, Inuyasha! I am here to take your jewel shards!"
    Inuysha: "Nuh-uh! I'm gonna take yours! Wait, there's a problem!"
    Kagome: "What is it?"
    Inuyasha: "An overused plot device is preventing me from using the wind scar!"
    Kagome: "I'll take care of it! Oh no, the demon caught me! I'm about to die!"
    Inuyasha: "No, don't die!"
    Kagome: "Okay, if you insist. I got rid of that plot device, btw!"
    Inuyasha: "WINDSCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!"
    Sesshomaru: "I'm such a badass it hurts."
    Inuyasha: "KIKYO!!"

Barring that, an anime should always have a dance that you can immediately identify it by.
    Last edited by Kalyyn; 2011-10-11 at 06:10 PM.

Deleted
    I know Madoka only as that thing with the weird rabbit/cat like creature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makoblade View Post
    Crunchy is a legal site so yeah you should be allowed to.

10+ Year Old Account
    rofl completely forgot about that commercial even though I rewatched it like 2 weeks ago...morninnnnnnng rescueeeeee!
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    well we can't help it with japanese people loving gundam we love them also, robots= win.

anyway brb for a bit need some time to make something and then i'll post back

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 08:00 PM ----------

CRUNCHYROLL is different it's LEGIT site. Basically like Funi has their service and ANN does it as well as Anime network now does it ALL of those are legitimate sites like hulu and youtube so yes you SHOULD be able to link to em.

10+ Year Old Account

Just curious, but why do you have certain words that are all caps?
    Actually I think Crunchyroll is a legal streaming site. They purchase the rights to stream the series they have. That is why they have advertisements. It is like Hulu for just anime. Hulu is also a legal streaming site and has a fair amount of anime on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Geez you guys watch some twisted shows. I'm not really into the whole mind-rape thing. I grew up watching

Although, Inuyasha did get a bit repetitive. It had the same problem as Dragon Ball Z.

Every single week...

Demon: "Oh ho! I have found you, Inuyasha! I am here to take your jewel shards!"
    Inuyasha: "An overused polt device is preventing me from using the wind scar!"

Barring that, an anime should always have a dance that you can immediately identify it by.
    Haha, oh I loved Inuyasha when I was 11 to about 15, good times. Although, the anime I watched in childhood was Sailormoon, DBZ, Outlaw Star, and Pokemon. I barely remember Sailormoon because I think I was in Preschool when I was watching it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw an article on it somewhere when it was airing, I think it was on episode 3 at the time when I saw it. The first picture I saw was the one on the top right hand corner, the bizarre visuals is what made me want to check it out.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Simialar but i try an avoid series DURING the hype. Lets you get a more objective view. Though there ARE exceptions.

I know Madoka only as that thing with the weird rabbit/cat like creature.
    You should watch if you like mind fucks. The last episode thoroughly fucked my mind and I had no idea what happened until I looked it up.
    Simialar but i try an avoid series DURING the hype. Lets you get a more objective view. Though there ARE exceptions.
    I didn't realize there was such a hype while watching it, ya know, of course until I looked further into it. O_o I think it grew after episode 3.

I watched it a second time a few months ago, it still held up to me, mostly because it tickles all my fancy spots, I love surreal art, the music is fabulous, and the story is interesting, and all the characters are likeable.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-10-11 at 06:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post

Every single week...

Inuyasha: "An overused plot device is preventing me from using the wind scar!"

LOL i started with pokemon and digimon and now he heh heh i'll watch pretty much anything and find some of the sickest shit funny. Hell i used to feel bad just for watching trigun and inuyasha even as a teenager. Don't ask weird childhood and too much medicine.

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 06:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Just curious, but why do you have certain words that are all caps?

Actually I think Crunchyroll is a legal streaming site. They purchase the rights to stream the series they have. That is why they have advertisements. It is like Hulu for just anime. Hulu is also a legal streaming site and has a fair amount of anime on it.
    They are and emphasis and some are just holdovers from the boxart.

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 06:14 PM ----------

Haha, oh I loved Inuyasha when I was 11 to about 15, good times. Although, the anime I watched in childhood was Sailormoon, DBZ, Outlaw Star, and Pokemon. I barely remember Sailormoon because I think I was in Preschool when I was watching it.
    I think most if not all of us watched those at some point. Just wish we'd gotten sailor stars aka season 5. Oh well least i have it subbed.

---------- Post added 2011-10-11 at 06:14 PM ----------

You should watch if you like mind fucks. The last episode thoroughly fucked my mind and I had no idea what happened until I looked it up.
    Worst mind fuck i've ever seen/gotten was desert punks last episode.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-10-11 at 06:15 PM.

Deleted
    Even worse than Kara no Kyoukai?