10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing to do at school so I thought I'd watch some Clannad: After Story. Everything seems well and all, but, it's episode 16 and 17. Fuck my life. Didn't someone say this anime would end happily? I just wanna go home from school and cry for the rest of my life. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?! My favorite character...f**k whoever made this show. How can anyone have this as a favorite anime? Do you enjoy this suffering?

Not having eaten breakfast or taken my medicine might contribute to all this sadness, but, like, WHY WHY WHY?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Nothing to do at school so I thought I'd watch some Clannad: After Story. Everything seems well and all, but, it's episode 16 and 17. Fuck my life. Didn't someone say this anime would end happily? I just wanna go home from school and cry for the rest of my life. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?! My favorite character...f**k whoever made this show. How can anyone have this as a favorite anime? Do you enjoy this suffering?

Not having eaten breakfast or taken my medicine might contribute to all this sadness, but, like, WHY WHY WHY?
    Now you need too watch the other episodes and you'll understand the ned, it does has a happy ending.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    But, but I don't WANT to, just watching Tomoya-kun being all sad with Oshio resembling her, waaahhhhh. Guess I'll watch it anyway, but I still don't want to!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

Just keep going. It is among the favorites of just about everyone who watches it for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    But, but I don't WANT to, just watching Tomoya-kun being all sad with Oshio resembling her, waaahhhhh. Guess I'll watch it anyway, but I still don't want to!
    well you but just continue, there will be one more sad part but after that you'll understand.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Fine. But you owe me a bottle full of tears for this!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got alot of bottles with tears, dw about that
    all from clannad alone
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll call Ben Stein for you. I hear he can hook you up.

Oh and now to look at starting either Shuffle or watch disc 1 of Blue Exorcist. Well those or sleep with my cute little pug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here you go: http://www.wowhead.com/item=32727

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post

Oh and now to look at starting either Shuffle or watch disc 1 of Blue Exorcist. Well those or sleep with my cute little pug.
    I would go for the pig, else take shuffle
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    I need more hours in a day. Between school, wow, and work I tend to run out of time for tv.
    My goal for today was to watch 3 episodes of Steins;gate. It is now 4am and I have officially watched 0/3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    I've got alot of bottles with tears, dw about that
    all from clannad alone
    Good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Why thank you, kind sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I need more hours in a day. Between school, wow, and work I tend to run out of time for tv.
    My goal for today was to watch 3 episodes of Steins;gate. It is now 4am and I have officially watched 0/3.
    I have the same problem, I want to watch MUCH MUCH more anime but I just can't seem to find the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post

I don't know who Ben Stein is :S

I haven't seen Shuffle (on my plan to watch list) but I thought Blue Exorcist was really good, but sleeping with a cute little pug... I'd go with the pug.
    Last edited by BHD; 2011-10-17 at 09:08 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    watch them inbetween school?
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Feel your pain, although to a lesser extent as i only have work and no school :P
    Try to watch it while waiting for a raid/instance perhaps? Theres a pause button ya know ^_^ (admitedly, not as good as watching the whole thing at once, but sometimes you have to sacrifice something)

10+ Year Old Account
    maji de watashi ni koi shinasai episode 3 is subbed and the same goes for phi brain.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Owned! lol no but really keep watching it. The show ends on a high note even if that high note was not done so well.

10+ Year Old Account
    maji de watashi was one hell of a boring episode.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

maji de watashi was one hell of a boring episode.
    I am still waiting for my Guilty Crown! Sucks its not for awhile. I don't think I will get many shows done today since I am going to take a nap at about 9 since I had 4 hours of sleep.... I hate M,W,F so much for classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    I am still waiting for my Guilty Crown! Sucks its not for awhile. I don't think I will get many shows done today since I am going to take a nap at about 9 since I had 4 hours of sleep.... I hate M,W,F so much for classes.
    i'm skipping classas, watching aired episodes and playing l4d 2.
    oh and the intersting fact in maji de watashi is that he was playing touhou
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

i'm skipping classas, watching aired episodes and playing l4d 2.
    oh and the intersting fact in maji de watashi is that he was playing touhou
    I can't skip classes or I would get behind lol. I wish I could I hate 8 a.m classes... I guess I will come back to the dorm sleep go to lunch final 2 classes come back to the dorm and cram 10-15 episodes of Steins Gate in.