Quote Originally Posted by Chipz View Post
    Best laugh ever.... Satako from Higurashi. Hands down.
    Disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Kaka!

...Unable to post Shinobu video due to naked loli.
    Do so on our MAL group please.

---------- Post added 2012-02-06 at 04:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Baka!

Good enough-a!

Also, this better not be a repeat of last week with Mirai Nikki and Another. Mirai Nikki wasn't subbed till sometime after Skelington stopped checking at 4am, so he had to watch it the day after. Then Another was subbed in a couple hours. Needless to say, he was enraged.
    I'm still waiting on Aquarion myself.

Disagree.
    [video=youtube;rSGofD_BuH4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSGofD_BuH4[video]
    I agree best laugh hands down right here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mirai Nikki is out.

Is guilty crown any good?

i was waiting for it to build up a few episodes so i could i just sit down on a slow day and watch a bunch of it.

is it worth it?
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post

i was waiting for it to build up a few episodes so i could i just sit down on a slow day and watch a bunch of it.

is it worth it?
    I would say so others would say not. But overall yes IMO.

Disagree.
    [video=youtube;rSGofD_BuH4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSGofD_BuH4[video]
    Second to

But since they are of the same voice actor, it is indeed the best collective laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Mirai Nikki is out.
    Squee!!!
    Now to wait for a good host site to appear! This feels so early compared to the many past weeks.

What the hell was with that Nisemonogatari ending?! It's like "HEY! INCEST!" then it stopped.
    Also, what day does this show air?

It airs Saturday around the afternoon for me. I'm in Cali.

I got the yu yu hakusho blu-rays. i really love the music on the menus (at least for the first set). i don't know why haha just so like basic and good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I got the yu yu hakusho blu-rays. i really love the music on the menus (at least for the first set). i don't know why haha just so like basic and good
    LOL yeah upgraded to those myself(i had the original 13 episode sets) and yeah pretty nice picture upgrade. Though TBH i have yet to really watch em. So much anime so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    What the hell was with that Nisemonogatari ending?! It's like "HEY! INCEST!" then it stopped.
    Also, what day does this show air?
    Saturdays, subs are pretty quick too.

Also, addicted to this opening. :/
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-02-06 at 07:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the opening 1 of GC more...

AND YOU KILL HARE????? /NERDRAGE
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post

is it worth it?
    I honestly like it, I don't understand the hate it generates. :/

Oh shit I'm hyped for next week's Morestu Pirates, we might finally get to see space pirates in action.

How cool is space pirates? Holy shit.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-02-06 at 11:51 PM.

^ That show is in my top3 for this seasons series, cant wait to see something major happen. Any idea when the full OP song is going to be released?

Deleted
    Been dying for the latest filler arc in Naruto to end. They just get worse and worse :/ Also been dying to see the current events in the anime. The manga is nice but when it comes to Naruto, the events and obviously the fights are much more enjoyable in the anime imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Azandur View Post
    Been dying for the latest filler arc in Naruto to end. They just get worse and worse :/ Also been dying to see the current events in the anime. The manga is nice but when it comes to Naruto, the events and obviously the fights are much more enjoyable in the anime imo.
    filler arc? it's back on to the actual story, has been for a few weeks now. episodes 243+

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    filler arc? it's back on to the actual story, has been for a few weeks now. episodes 243+
    Yeah I know, It's a bit shameful I didn't notice until a few days ago. Not actually bothering with the fillers anymore ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Azandur View Post
    Yeah I know, It's a bit shameful I didn't notice until a few days ago. Not actually bothering with the fillers anymore ._.
    idk... I still think the episode when they were trying to see kakashi's face was epic.

Guilty Crown: I don't know if we're still rooting for Shoe? I thought I'd like him all evil and stuff, but he's still whiny underneath it. :/ Also, yandere Inori (or is it Mana?) I'm HIGHLY looking forward to.

Tomorrow is Nise, time for some incest. AWEYEH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    ^ That show is in my top3 for this seasons series, cant wait to see something major happen. Any idea when the full OP song is going to be released?
    I haven't looked too much into it, hmm but now I'm curious myself.

It's out I think.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-02-10 at 06:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    idk... I still think the episode when they were trying to see kakashi's face was epic.
    Oh yeah fillers used to be decent. Love that one too ^^ The filler arcs with Guren (the crystal element user) and Utakata (the six tails jinchuuriki) were actually pretty good. The 2 latest arcs however are dreadful.