10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Pfft! There was no new replies on the thread for ages when i last checked, so i stopped >.<

As for Upotte, i have to agree its great. Cant get more curious about the reasons for what happened in eps 9 or if its just a "because we can" thingie.

Putting that aside, am i the only one who is totally wondering how Sankarea will end? Im reading the manga so im way ahead of where the anime is. It just feels as if the anime is going way slower than the manga ever did. At this pace i have no idea what the ending will be, and they even put in one of the bonus chapters in between 0.o
    Dont get me wrong, the anime is doing great at following the manga, but it just feels like they'll barely get into the main parts of the story before they reach the 12th ep.
    lol ye and with sanka being listed as 13 episodes atm i don't see much more happening.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Nooooo Kingdom Y U LOOK LIKE THAT not really sure if i can handle the boderline 3D animation lmao

That was my first opinion just seeing a few mins of it. After watching it it is fairly decent and the 2D when it happens makes it freaking amazing. If they ditch the 3D here and there it will be a damn good show.
    Last edited by Swisted; 2012-06-07 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted
    too bad kore wa zombie desu ka of the dead ended this week,atleast i have my 2 favorite ecchi animes that come out later this year to look forward to(sora no otoshimono,to love ru darkness)

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Yeah, by the end, it felt like they were in a bit of a rush to kill off all the remaining condemned characters, but overall, I still really enjoyed it. It's like a really classy Final Destination. The twist with who the 'other person' was, would have really impressed me, if I hadn't had such blue balls waiting for the episodes each week and spent the time sifting through the Another wiki. >_<

Edit: Well, that OVA was heartbreaking. Shouldn't have expected anything less.

I see you're currently watching K-ON! I feel that this is an appropriate video to link:

(I was going to link it anyway, but you gave me an opening!) The frames the maker chose for the starting breathing part totally got me.
    Some people have too much time on their hands to make these kinds of videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Some people have too much time on their hands to make these kinds of videos.
    Well at least its 'sort of' productive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Well at least its 'sort of' productive.
    Plus, its serves as evidence proving that, somehow, Tencious D and Ho-kago Tea Time need to tear through the fabric of space-time and go on a world tour together.

I didn't expect to like K-ON! as much as I did, but I think Mio's singing voice, moments like this and Azu-nyan and Yui's interactions had me sold.

Looking at that video reminded me of something I saw a long time ago, this.

and to a different extent

Both are pretty hilarious...
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, by the end, it felt like they were in a bit of a rush to kill off all the remaining condemned characters, but overall, I still really enjoyed it. It's like a really classy Final Destination. The twist with who the 'other person' was, would have really impressed me, if I hadn't had such blue balls waiting for the episodes each week and spent the time sifting through the Another wiki. >_<

Edit: Well, that OVA was heartbreaking. Shouldn't have expected anything less.

I see you're currently watching K-ON! I feel that this is an appropriate video to link:

[video=youtube;x67QPnsTa54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x67QPnsTa54[video]

(I was going to link it anyway, but you gave me an opening!) The frames the maker chose for the starting breathing part totally got me.
    Okay that video is pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Apparently Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka: Of the dead only has 10 episodes too. It ended this week.
    Just... why. Now I'll have to wait til the next season for more of my favorite wannabe-Touhou character:
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QMP9bl.png[IMG]

And Eu. ;_;
    Ooh so watching this now.

Just started Steins;Gate though and I am so far loving it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Looking at that video reminded me of something I saw a long time ago, this.

[video=youtube;PHTJQJzeqVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHTJQJzeqVI[video]

and to a different extent

[video=youtube;3TWxMKiL-SU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TWxMKiL-SU[video]

Both are pretty hilarious...
    Hehe! Just when I thought Ritsu couldn't get any more zealous! >_<'

Been watching Asobi ni Iku yo, it's okay, but I really like the first ending theme, it's uber chilled: YouTube Link
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-06-07 at 11:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. My. God. Watching Steins;Gate and on episode 9. Just saw this scene and it was so awesome I had to stop.. best scene so far and if she wasn't already she is now my favorite character. Favorite. Character.

Oh my gosh the creators of this are awesome.. in just 9 episodes there have been so many perfectly placed references.. no wonder it's so highly rated. I can't stop loving it.

15+ Year Old Account

The madokami figure finally on preorder.

OH MY GOD.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are all great, especially the otaku Itaru. Love his parts.
    Still...

Tuturu

Mayuri confirmed best character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Mayuri confirmed best character.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Sa6SB.gif[IMG]
    I was thinking she was my favorite also.. but after watching more and more I can't stop loving Kurisu. So much. Replacement for Minori.

Mayuri is my second favorite though easily. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I was thinking she was my favorite also.. but after watching more and more I can't stop loving Kurisu. So much. Replacement for Minori.

Mayuri is my second favorite though easily. <3
    KILL IT WITH FIRE... Dieeeeee

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    <There was an image here, but Synaia ate it>

The madokami figure finally on preorder.

OH MY GOD.
    I'll have to say it looks really awesome, even though i dislike madoka. I'd have bought it if not for the hefty pricetag, i mean, its goodsmile and all that.

On the topic of Steins;Gate, i like both Kurisu and Mayuri, but Kurisu wins by a small margin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    KILL IT WITH FIRE... Dieeeeee
    What'd I say? D:

On Steins;Gate I just finished episode 14 and so far it's been completely traumatizing.

Having to experience Mayuri's death over and over again like that.. Rin should have gone insane, mad scientist or not. To think he was able to keep a cool head like that after probably the two dozenth time he personally saw Mayuri's death, no one could be sane after that.

I think those few scenes where more sad for me then all of Clannad After Story.. especially when Rin was realizing there was nothing he could do to stop it.. that was the worst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I think those few scenes where more sad for me then all of Clannad After Story.. especially when Rin was realizing there was nothing he could do to stop it.. that was the worst.
    Steins;Gate <3

What I thought was the best/worst part about those scenes (or at least the most emotive) was when Okarin realised that he had gotten so acclimatised to watching his friend die, that he started to approach it scientifically and intellectually rather than emotionally. He was sometimes simply watching her die without interference, just to observe the timings and consequences etc. When he realised that and started confessing that, it was very touching, and so was the new fire he gained to save her. (Of all of Mayuri's deaths the pushed in front of train ones were the worst, for me)

And, while Mayuri is uber cute, my favourite female character has to be Kurisu. Just so much (well executed) tsundere!!
    Feyris-Nyan is awesome too. "Gomenyansai!"

Tutturuu~! I still haven't gotten around to making that my text tone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steins;Gate <3

What I thought was the best/worst part about those scenes (or at least the most emotive) was when Okarin realised that he had gotten so acclimatised to watching his friend die, that he started to approach it scientifically and intellectually rather than emotionally. He was sometimes simply watching her die without interference, just to observe the timings and consequences etc. When he realised that and started confessing that, it was very touching, and so was the new fire he gained to save her. (Of all of Mayuri's deaths the pushed in front of train ones were the worst, for me)

And, while Mayuri is uber cute, my favourite female character has to be Kurisu. Just so much (well executed) tsundere!!
    Feyris-Nyan is awesome too. "Gomenyansai!"

Tutturuu~! I still haven't gotten around to making that my text tone.
    Worst part for me was probably her getting hit by the car, probably because that's the moment I realized she was just going to keep dying over and over and it both mortified me and pissed me off extremely.

I love Feyris too.. especially when I realized that the whole moe thing she just didn't want anymore.. made me appreciate her more as a character.

I am now really thinking about stealing your idea and making that my text tone too... It's just the perfect one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without spoiling too much - It gets worse. He does become gradually more and more traumatized.
    But yeah, keep watching. It's just too damn good.
    That's what I thought.. and to be honest it makes me slightly excited. Being already 5 in the morning though I am going to hold off and finish it "tomorrow"...

Definitely can't wait to see how it turns out.. then on to the special.. then the long wait for the movie this fall.