Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Is it at least funny? :<
    Eh, kind of. Some boy that's pretty much a flat-chested female is mistaken for one and put in the girls dorm, then the dumbass teacher that put him their thinks he's going to rape the other girls cause teenage boys are naturally horny devils, so she stays with him and makes him crossdress and it's full of fanservice whatnot. And he gets raped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Haven't watched any other show from this season yet, except for some really bad ecchi OVA that was released a day or two ago. This season seems pretty disappointing compared to the last. :/ Planning on watching a lot, but none of the shows really seem to stand out.
    Seems Jinrui is going to get a lot of hate from /a/ because of shitposting. Oh well, hopefully it dies down and there can be proper discussions about it there.

I also finished watching the first episodes of both Tari Tari and Arcana Famiglia today.

Tari Tari reminds me a lot of K-On, except way different. Instead of 5 girls there are three girls and two guys, instead of a light music club it's a vocal club, and instead of way too much emphasis on the moe instead of the story this seems to have a nice story and there was absolutely no fanservice in the first episode, which was nice. Not to mention the background art is amazing.

Arcana Famiglia seems like it will be good too. Other then the beginning fight scene where of course weapons are going everywhere yet not a single drop of blood is shed, the story looks to be a good one and I love the female MC, some nice tsun.

Now to watch the first episode of Muv-Luv and wait for Yuru Yuri to premiere tomorrow.

Also looking forward to Kokoro Connect and Sword Art Online this month, a few others look promising too.

Oh and I watched the first episode of Chitose Get You!, all I know is it's only 3 minutes long and I didn't understand a single second of it.

:O AKB0048 ep 10 up. Time to watch instead.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-07-02 at 06:04 AM.

Gonna be watching all of those except for Chitose and Muv-luv.
    Having only watched Jinrui and Arcana Famiglia so far, the latter one had a really boring first episode. None of the characters seemed to stand out at all, and the two guys fighting each other were pretty annoying. Hopefully it will get better in a few episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be watching all of those except for Chitose and Muv-luv.
    Having only watched Jinrui and Arcana Famiglia so far, the latter one had a really boring first episode. None of the characters seemed to stand out at all, and the two guys fighting each other were pretty annoying. Hopefully it will get better in a few episodes.
    Arcana has too many characters to give any of them much of a spotlight in the first episode, hopefully some of them will be fleshed out in the upcoming episodes.

Also the end of AKB0048, I was squealing from excitement.

So. FUCKING. Perfect. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Moretsu Pirates is over QQ what an amazing ending, I would love to have a second season.
    There's a movie coming for Mouretsu pirates :P

All these shiny new anime aired got to work today so won't be able to watch them and still busy with catching up on previous season.... and i've got 389 episodes of the Pre Cure series to download, not including the movies ^(^_^)^
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    There's a movie coming for Mouretsu pirates :P

All these shiny new anime aired got to work today so won't be able to watch them and still busy with catching up on previous season.... and i've got 389 episodes of the Pre Cure series to download, not including the movies ^(^_^)^
    Send me a link on mal man. Still need to get some pre cure in myself LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    grimdark as hell,
    Well that's not confusing at all...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Well that's not confusing at all...
    hahahaha laughing so hard right now

Looking forward to this season, some interesting stories are about to be told!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished first episode of YuruYuri S2.

Oh my gosh it was all kinds of glorious. That first half.. that last half.. that op.. that ed..

I want more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Just finished first episode of YuruYuri S2.

Oh my gosh it was all kinds of glorious. That first half.. that last half.. that op.. that ed..

I want more.
    Needs to do Yuri Yuri.

10+ Year Old Account
    Akari!!!!Wait who.....again?

Jinrui was sure a way different anime than anything I've ever seen. Will be fun to see how it plays out, so far I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Warning there are some spoilers here!

So I just finished watching Shuffle!... Just gotta vent some rage about this ending. Forced my self to watch last 5 or so episodes. Why oh why does he pick Asa in the end. I don't understand the original three girls favored were just cast aside more than half way in. Couldn't even stand the very last episode cutting his wrist for her to use her magic give me a break.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Warning there are some spoilers here!

So I just finished watching Shuffle!... Just gotta vent some rage about this ending. Forced my self to watch last 5 or so episodes. Why oh why does he pick Asa in the end. I don't understand the original three girls favored were just cast aside more than half way in. Couldn't even stand the very last episode cutting his wrist for her to use her magic give me a break.

None of them have the happiest of endings you know. Been a bit but yeah the game covers them all. And all of em have something similar going on.

Oh and i'm a Sia/nerine fan....i also like the loli(been so long i forgot her name) but not a yandere fan so yeah. Asa is nice as well however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I can't stand harems, hate clitche stuff.

Well, Upotte!! could be somewhat of a Harem, everybody is gay for FN FNC.

The show is about her building her harem.
    What's with all the name changes it's scaring me.

AND HEY I LIKE MINDLESS HAREMS. Don't hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Patchouli Knowledge View Post
    Name changes, best changes. Embrace your waifu~
    Wait, what? Uncorpse's waifu is a gun?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Wait, what? Uncorpse's waifu is a gun?
    Don't discriminate.

10+ Year Old Account
    D:

u guiz so ebil.

Trying to catch up on Moretsu Pirate. :S