How long have you been playing WoW? I started playing in early BC and quit a bit after Cata came out. I'm surprised so many people still play it. Atter playing for so long I just got burnt out. I remember during one period of time in BC, I was spending like 6-8 hours, maybe 4-5 days a week, doing BT/Hyjal. Don't know how I did that lol. I think the longest time I spent in a single raid, non-stop, was some shitty naxx pug. We were in there for 12 hours. I do not know why I stayed lol. I spent way too much time on WoW during my peak in general though lol. Across all of my characters I think I have something like 300 days played. If I hadn't quit like 4 times it would probably be a lot higher lol.

Those early days of WoW were quite fun though. Went downhill for me after Wrath came out though. WoW and Runescape (hate all you want lol) are still my two favorite games of all time.

Fortunately I'm getting my Arts gen ed out of the way this semester, so I have a super lax schedule. Lots of time to watch anime! lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Well you could always skip raiding.
    And trust me, you don't want anything close to a NEET's amount of free time.
    I dunno.

The thought of working one weekend a month on $300 per for reserves and the rest of the time watching animu and eating ramen/drinking Dr. Pepper to stay alive sounds appealing.

And I'm also Main tank in both groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    How long have you been playing WoW? I started playing in early BC and quit a bit after Cata came out. I'm surprised so many people still play it. Atter playing for so long I just got burnt out. I remember during one period of time in BC, I was spending like 6-8 hours, maybe 4-5 days a week, doing BT/Hyjal. Don't know how I did that lol. I think the longest time I spent in a single raid, non-stop, was some shitty naxx pug. We were in there for 12 hours. I do not know why I stayed lol. I spent way too much time on WoW during my peak in general though lol. Across all of my characters I think I have something like 300 days played. If I hadn't quit like 4 times it would probably be a lot higher lol.

Those early days of WoW were quite fun though. Went downhill for me after Wrath came out though. WoW and Runescape (hate all you want lol) are still my two favorite games of all time.

Fortunately I'm getting my Arts gen ed out of the way this semester, so I have a super lax schedule. Lots of time to watch anime! lol.

I started playing WoW a few months before Wrath came out, but didn't really start playing until a month or so after Wrath was out. I didn't start raiding until TotC. I generally play in a way so I burn myself out near the end of the expansion and barely log on until the next one. The reason I'm still playing it and why I think others should give it another chance is each expansion makes the game better and better. MoP is easily the best expansion there is, immensely better then Cata, better mechanics then Wrath, more stuff to do then BC and Wrath combined, and far better then Vanilla. (At least from what I know of Vanilla and BC).

Raiding is also far better then it was in BC and Wrath, most people only raid 10 man and the bosses go down smoothly. MoP is easily both the most casual friendly and hardcore friendly expansion of the lot, plus the mechanics and stuff to do that they put in the game far exceeds other MMO's. Other MMO's stuff might sound cooler but it all ends up being far more superficial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Well you could always skip raiding.
    And trust me, you don't want anything close to a NEET's amount of free time.

NEET 4 lyf

I gotta say, when I first saw that there was a remake of JoJo's Bizarre Adventures, I didn't have much hope for it. However, I gotta say that it's surprisingly entertaining. Dio is just fabulous in every way. I just started watching it this evening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I gotta say, when I first saw that there was a remake of JoJo's Bizarre Adventures, I didn't have much hope for it. However, I gotta say that it's surprisingly entertaining. Dio is just fabulous in every way. I just started watching it this evening.
    Each episode just gets better and better, it's amazing. Haven't even read the manga.

And I love the OP and ED.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Not only am I raiding four nights a week on two toons in WoW, and I have to deal with classes, but I am joining the army.

What's wrong with me, all I want to do is watch anime. ;_; This sucks.
    You are weird. Stop raiding?
    Well, I got bored of WoW practically immediately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Just marathoned all of SAO until what is currently airing, should had done it sooner.
    I really enjoy it. It's not as ground-breaking as I thought it would be but a lot of fun none the less. Although, Kirito's excelling at everything he tries gets a bit much at times. Also, his sister and her fairy character especially are hawt! Though, she's another bro-con imouto! Seems to be a lot around at the moment. Must be something in the water right now.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-10-29 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    You'll get bored after a few weeks
    Weeks? More like days. :'\

Deleted
    Danm i'm still so hyped about Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann >.< so amazing, yet i still feel sorry for Simon

So i want to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion and Eureka seven. I am just wondering about what i should watch first, what do you guys think i should watch first?

eureka seven

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Just marathoned all of SAO until what is currently airing, should had done it sooner.
    I told a few of my friends about SAO, and now they keep crying because they don't feel like waiting another week for another episode.

Oh, the horror

I kind of fell out of SAO, I do plan on catching up, but the whole fairy stuff looks so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I kind of fell out of SAO, I do plan on catching up, but the whole fairy stuff looks so dumb.
    It's pretty much the same as SAO, but they have wings sometimes and pointy ears and a pixie lives in Kirito's pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Cfe View Post
    Danm i'm still so hyped about Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann >.< so amazing, yet i still feel sorry for Simon

So i want to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion and Eureka seven. I am just wondering about what i should watch first, what do you guys think i should watch first?
    Tough choice, I cast my vote for Eureka Seven though, and honestly, I almost never recommend this but, the dubbed version was extremely well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Got my hellsing ultimate blurays today, can't wait to actually watch these in high quality. Most of the subs I could ever find were low-mediocre quality

Anyone else still reading bleach and got thier mind fucked today?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Anyone else still reading bleach and got thier mind fucked today?
    i am and it was kinda bound to happen as like 100 chapters ago his mother was last time mentioned ^^ i guess he is the grandfather (father of the mother) otherwise this would be kinda strange even if he is saying see you again son ;X

abit offtopic but does any 1 know a good jrpg for pc? i already played recettear quite some time ago but didnt find any other good ones till then :<
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-10-30 at 08:00 PM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Marathoned Ghost Hound for Halloween, I'm gonna miss the characters, I really liked them. :<

Woah can someone tell me wtf happened to Shin Sekai Yori animation quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    yeah sorta agree with that.