Always 1080p if it's available. Only lower quality when I can't find a 1080p version or it's not available. And thanks. I guess it's not so bad for my first one lol.

Deleted
    most 1080p anime are just upscales, I don't bother to download a 1080p version if it's a TV release. If it's blu-ray, then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    most 1080p anime are just upscales, I don't bother to download a 1080p version if it's a TV release. If it's blu-ray, then yes.
    true only the blue ray releases are 1080p all the ungoing 1080p are upscales ^^ and i think with 1080p i would have my 1 tb too ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

In total I think I have somewhere around 140 different series/movies in my anime folder.

only? o_O i have about 240 as i have nearly all the animes i have watched ^^ ok they are on 2 different harddrives but yeah but i got no movies i guess if u have blue ray movies they have alone probably the size of a 24 ep animes in 480/720p ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    I delete anime I'm not sure I'm going to watch again
    I have a 500gb HDD anyway so I have to even if I don't want to

Deleted
    I did a cleanup in the past weeks, and deleted about 500GB of files. I think about 200 of these GBs were anime I'm never going to rewatch.
    rest of them were games..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I did a cleanup in the past weeks, and deleted about 500GB of files. I think about 200 of these GBs were anime I'm never going to rewatch.
    rest of them were games..
    I only have a 500GB HDD and at the moment I am working with around 6GB of free space. A while ago I ran out of space so I deleted most of the games I own cause I never play single player games anyways. That brought me back up to 70GB which soon went back down to nothing, and there's no more space I can give myself unless I delete anime.

I'm barely even broaching my backlog just because of currently airing series. I'm never going to have free space on my HDD again.

Yeah, not a whole lot lol. Some of those shows take up a lot of space. Blu-ray rips and FLAC audio make for some big files. I have around 4 tb of storage atm, so space really isn't an issue yet. And I don't really play games anymore aside from LoL occasionally, so that saves me quite a bit of space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I only have a 500GB HDD and at the moment I am working with around 6GB of free space. A while ago I ran out of space so I deleted most of the games I own cause I never play single player games anyways. That brought me back up to 70GB which soon went back down to nothing, and there's no more space I can give myself unless I delete anime.

I'm barely even broaching my backlog just because of currently airing series. I'm never going to have free space on my HDD again.
    Buy a new/an additional HDD? They aren't that pricey! I don't really get why people save close to all anime they watch, I barely have time to watch the ones airing so I don't have any time to rewatch shows. Not that I feel like I want to. But the same goes for most movies/books. When I'm done I'm done, the story won't be as appealing when I already know what's going to happen. >_>
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Prepping tissues for Little Busters.

the thing about saving animes is that i can give them to friends etc. and i have a 2TB external harddrive that i bought for 120€ so its not like i dont have the space ^^ and the ssd on my pc only has games like LoL on it +1TB HDD for additional stuff ;X also i have rewatched about 40% of my animes when i had no inet for quite some time actually^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Buy a new/an additional HDD? They aren't that pricey! I don't really get why people save close to all anime they watch, I barely have time to watch the ones airing so I don't have any time to rewatch shows. Not that I feel like I want to. But the same goes for most movies/books. When I'm done I'm done, the story won't be as appealing when I already know what's going to happen. >_>
    I don't save any anime because I can easily and quickly redownload it. Everything I have is my backlog.

Also, being broke is fun.

Magi actually made it into the top 10 TV animation rankings, pretty insane.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-october-22-28

All the rest seem to be either children shows or shounen.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-11-04 at 11:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just have a few animes that I haven't deleted. Partially was because I had a small HDD, until now. =\

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Well, in reality. 1080p just means 1920 x 1080 progressive. As opposed to 1080i, which is just interlaced, two different methods to display the image.
    It doesn't dictate the bit rate, compression, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Bought my first manga the other day. Too bad Barnes & Noble didn't have vol. 3&4 of the Spice and Wolf LNs.
    I wanted to start reading S&W since I want to continue the story and the anime ended so shortly but I'm not sure which to read. Do you prefer the LN or the Manga, and why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I just have a few animes that I haven't deleted. Partially was because I had a small HDD, until now. =\

Well, in reality. 1080p just means 1920 x 1080 progressive. As opposed to 1080i, which is just interlaced, two different methods to display the image.
    It doesn't dictate the bit rate, compression, etc.
    1.5TB HDD, so "small".

Im done with Muv-Luv for now. Someone tell me when Yui decides to pilot again and ill pick it back up.

Deleted
    Hunter x hunter 2011 is getting good, someone else think that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralstlin View Post
    Hunter x hunter 2011 is getting good, someone else think that?
    it was good from the beginning ^^ but the really interesting arcs are coming now like greed island and the ant stuff ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I wanted to start reading S&W since I want to continue the story and the anime ended so shortly but I'm not sure which to read. Do you prefer the LN or the Manga, and why?
    I haven't actually started the manga yet, but I'm more of a fan of strictly text, so I would choose the LN. The LN has been very good so far as well.