Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    Should change the spoiler color to something harder to see, totally spoiled now . I don't mind too much tbh, but I'm sure people out there would.
    Indeedio. I vote for the #efeedc color.

Quote Originally Posted by Parablius View Post
    Agree on Endless Eight. Actually thought it was very enjoyable, mainly because it was incredibly mindwracking: WILL THEY DO IT THIS TIME!?!? WILL THEY!?!?.
    Watching the same scenes with different camera angles and outfits with minute changes to dialogue for approximately 2.6 hours and enjoying it? You two are God.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2011-02-14 at 10:05 AM.

kore wa zombie desu ka is really great the only thing that scares me is that it only has 12 episodes ;< dont want to end it sooooo soooooooon !!!!

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Indeedio. I vote for the #efeedc color.
    Oopsies >.< wasn't thinking there, sorry.

Watching the same scenes with different camera angles and outfits with minute changes to dialogue for approximately 2.6 hours and enjoying it? You two are God.
    I'm sure most conventional Gods remember to hide their spoilers, what with them being omnipotent and all. But sure.

Planning on watching Read or Die this week with some friends, pretty pumped! Looks sort of like retro comic style mixed with anime and pop thriller movies. Pretty cool combination imho.
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

Deleted
    Read or Die or Read or Die TV? I only saw the last one, and I found it pretty much standard, although you don't see an anime about girls-with-paperpower everyday :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    I'd really like to hear some peoples opinions on them.
    Unfortunately i can't coment on newer series, since i wait for them to end so i can watch them in 1 sitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Parablius
    Planning on watching Read or Die this week...
    Cant remember much about it but i know i had lots of fun watching it. I'm sure you and your friends will enjoy it also

Quote Originally Posted by Volviga
    Read or Die or Read or Die TV? I only saw the last one, and I found it pretty much standard...
    The OVA is 100x better then the TV... It had so much potential.. But it's not terrible, just not good as the OVA
    Last edited by Neeka; 2011-02-14 at 05:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So been a while since I last visited here (AFK for a while), but Ill need a new Anime.
    http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Bahumut5/anime
    (Note that not all Anime I've seen is listed)

So can somebody help me find a new one? :/
    I am having some real trouble finding something that interests me lately...
    Dawwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Parablius View Post
    Planning on watching Read or Die this week with some friends, pretty pumped! Looks sort of like retro comic style mixed with anime and pop thriller movies. Pretty cool combination imho.
    It is great i recently replaced my original dvd versions with the blu ray version. Have yet to watch the blu ray version but yeah awesome series though the OVAs are better. By any chance are you watching the blu rays or a downloaded version?

EDIT i noticed after i clicked pst you live in thailand sorry if what i said sounded like i expected you to live in the U.S. kinda societally induced egocentrism of some sort if you will. Have fun with it but as others have said the OVAs are better
    ---------- Post added 2011-02-14 at 05:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    So been a while since I last visited here (AFK for a while), but Ill need a new Anime.

Believe it or not but i'd actually reccomend digimon season 5 it really corrected alot of the mistakes doen by frontier IMO. Frontier to me was the low point though i havn;t beenw atching xross wars but my point still stands.

I decided to take a look at your want to watch list and i'd recommend pushing up

Ouran Highschool host Club

Elemental Gelade

Fruits Basket

Oran Highschool Host Club

Sadly i can't fully reccoment Rosario Vampire due to the manga being a million times better and it mainly being fan service in comparisons but if you want something lighthearted then yeah go for rosario.

Other than these i'd need to check your list later.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-02-14 at 05:55 PM.

Deleted
    ^^
    Recommending OHSHC twice is not enough, make it 3 or 4 times in one post! (Funny though that you spell it different ^^)

But really, OHSHC is very funny.
    Bahumut, go watch Minami-ke as well n_n

15+ Year Old Account

Durarara!! and FLCL

FLCL is only 6 episodes but it is pretty crazy and Durarara is 26 episodes and really interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post

Elemental Gelade

Fruits Basket

All 3 animes are verry good would recommend!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simsons2 View Post
    All 3 animes are verry good would recommend!
    LOL mentioned ouran twice funny. But yeah outta his want to watch those were the best that i've seen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Believe it or not but i'd actually reccomend digimon season 5 it really corrected alot of the mistakes doen by frontier IMO. Frontier to me was the low point though i havn;t beenw atching xross wars but my point still stands.
    You saying it makes me believe it. I watched about 3 seasons I believe, but the Anime was just too plain wrong and too focussed on "kids" later on.

I decided to take a look at your want to watch list and i'd recommend pushing up

Elemental Gelade

Fruits Basket

Orange was actually already on my "To watch" list, might have forgotten to update those.
    I've wanted to see OHHC ever since I read a very nice review from a Magazine here in The Netherlands.
    Ill have to check news about Elemental Gelade though. Remember seeing the Manga once in the store, but didn't buy it. Didn't have the money :>

Sadly i can't fully reccoment Rosario Vampire due to the manga being a million times better and it mainly being fan service in comparisons but if you want something lighthearted then yeah go for rosario.
    Thats ok, Ill just buy the manga instead

Well, as I mentioned:
    Its still not fully updated yet, cause I know I've watched others abut forgot their name.
    For instance: I've wathed this Anime about 2 guys and a girl who live in a world where the "elements" are disappearing and where they have to hunt them down and "destroy" them in order to let them return to the real world. Can't remember for the love of it how it was called although it isn't that much of an old Anime (Like "The Secret of Blue Water").

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs View Post
    Durarara!! and FLCL

FLCL is only 6 episodes but it is pretty crazy and Durarara is 26 episodes and really interesting.
    Ill check it out, thanks. Might put it on my "Too Watch" list first though

Thanks for the help everybody. This will keep me entertained for another 4-7 days ^^
    Dawwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    You saying it makes me believe it. I watched about 3 seasons I believe, but the Anime was just too plain wrong and too focussed on "kids" later on.
    Yeah season 5 basically has evil humans messing with digimon like 3 digimon CAN die for good and while no biomerge type deal they all get a Blast Mode like beelzemon(still prefer original name) had There is even human digimon hybrids done by bioengineering them. So yeah it is like a blend of 1 and 3 in alot of ways. Oh and Geogreymon is badass compared to regular it's like regular greymon trimmed down for fighting.

Oh and it's not necessarily that the rosario vampire anime is horrible just that the plot and badass moments take a backseat to the ecchi stuff. So it;s more a bon bon series(i use that as a term for comfort food series think stereotyped depressed fatchick downing them) to me. While the manga has alot more depth and battles so the ecchi takes a bit of a back seat not to say it's not there just not so in your face.

Oh and after i restarted my kaptop from it's freeze i checked your list again and i'd also recomend Eureka 7 series or movie though series is better the movie at the end just had me speechless i wanna say it;s crap but simultaneously i found it amazing.

It is great i recently replaced my original dvd versions with the blu ray version. Have yet to watch the blu ray version but yeah awesome series though the OVAs are better. By any chance are you watching the blu rays or a downloaded version?

EDIT i noticed after i clicked pst you live in thailand sorry if what i said sounded like i expected you to live in the U.S. kinda societally induced egocentrism of some sort if you will. Have fun with it but as others have said the OVAs are better
    ---------- Post added 2011-02-14 at 05:51 PM ----------

Elemental Gelade

Fruits Basket

While i agree whole hartedly about ouran highschool being worth the watch i cant say the same for the other 2,Fruits Basket looked a whole lot better to watch but it didnt realy go anywhere and there was something about Elemental Gelade that just put me of watching...not to say they are bad, just they dont suit my tastes.

Was going through my Burned DVD's and found Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge that i totaly forgot about, here is a description for those curious
    http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=4734
    A weird on to say the least but a good watch.

And i cant beleive i missed fairy tail....only on ep 19 and realy quite enjoying it (Erza is win)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    While i agree whole hartedly about ouran highschool being worth the watch i cant say the same for the other 2,Fruits Basket looked a whole lot better to watch but it didnt realy go anywhere and there was something about Elemental Gelade that just put me of watching...not to say they are bad, just they dont suit my tastes.

Was going through my Burned DVD's and found Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge that i totaly forgot about, here is a description for those curious
    http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=4734
    A weird on to say the least but a good watch.

And i cant beleive i missed fairy tail....only on ep 19 and realy quite enjoying it (Erza is win)
    Well fruits basket moreover is one of those series that sems to stop partway through the manga without a complete rewrite. As for elemntal gelade it's a bit too shonen for some i'll agree to that also not the best but still quite good. About Nadeshiko Shichi Henge yes that is quite a good show. I have seen it several times mainly from downloads and licnesed formats but it is quite entertaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l

Here's some that I enjoyed and would recommend that you didn't have marked at all. They're all fairly liked, just look at their reviews. (in order of what I think you'd like the most)
    Princess Mononoke
    Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen
    Mushishi
    Eden of the East
    Honey and Clover
    Nodame Cantabile

Deleted
    Watchin trough your list i can suggest:

Tonagura!
    Ichigo 100%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflicerbob View Post
    Here's some that I enjoyed and would recommend that you didn't have marked at all. They're all fairly liked, just look at their reviews. (in order of what I think you'd like the most)
    Princess Mononoke
    Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen
    Mushishi
    Eden of the East
    Honey and Clover
    Nodame Cantabile
    nice recommendations and i especiallu advise eden of the east.

10+ Year Old Account
    Compared to people like bahumut, I have a lot of work to do.

Honestly, the only animes I've seen in full are Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Full Metal Alchemist (Both original and Brotherhood).

Edit: Oh, and Generator Gaul. But that's pretty short, I only count longer ones.
    Last edited by Luminar; 2011-02-15 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching Clannad now...seems good so far.