Deleted
    Super feels all up in the latest Sakurasou! /)^3^(\

Curse you, Dalliah, for getting me into a marathonable show that's only 10/24 in! >=I

On another note, I'm so glad the mangaka for Nyan Koi! got over their cancer (or whatever it was that took them out of action). I really liked the manga and show, so it's nice to see it getting updated again, if only rather infrequently. (Still waiting on Chapter 30 of High School of the Dead to come out. -_-)

Deleted
    I just finished whole Kimi ni Todoke. Very funny, cute and romantic anime.
    Although... I kept yelling "TELL HER!" "TELL HIM!" while watching season 2. And it felt like it got a bit dragged out. But happy endings
    Overall... I liked it.

Sakuraso no pet na Kanojo is 24 ep's ? i thought it would be 12 and end's after the school festival but more is better in this case

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Sakuraso no pet na Kanojo is 24 ep's ? i thought it would be 12 and end's after the school festival but more is better in this case
    I'm pretty sure it's 24. Definitely the more, the better, but a week is too long to wait between episodes! D'x<

Hey guys! I just finished Fate/zero based on a recommendation from some one on this thread. Now it was alright I do feel like it drag a bit. I'd give it a solid 8.5/10. I do feel a bit let down after watching it all. The ending kinda just left me disgruntled. So is it worth watching Fate/Stay night? Or if there is anything really nice out there I'd also like to take a look at it. All recommendation are taken into consideration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Play[/I] the Fate/Stay Night video novel, its a great read. It also had sex scenes.
    My one problem with it so far is that the music is so relaxing that, whenever I open it up and start reading, I start falling asleep! Every time!! >_<''

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Hey guys! I just finished Fate/zero based on a recommendation from some one on this thread. Now it was alright I do feel like it drag a bit. I'd give it a solid 8.5/10. I do feel a bit let down after watching it all. The ending kinda just left me disgruntled. So is it worth watching Fate/Stay night? Or if there is anything really nice out there I'd also like to take a look at it. All recommendation are taken into consideration.
    FSN is alright, but is way different feeling than FZ was.
    UBW is better but you almost have to watch FSN to understand what's going on because it moves so quickly (even though it is a different route)
    Last edited by bals; 2012-12-11 at 04:57 PM.

if u have no problem with watching old animes (quality wise) then i would say go watch fate stay night i personally liked it more then fate zero;P also to recomendt animes we would need to know what genre or what u have seen so far ;P otherwise just check the signatures of some people and check their top rating animes ^^

as i am nearly done with season 2 of strike witches is the movie good?
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-12-11 at 06:42 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    crymore.net is a nice site for fansub reviews, if anyone's curious. He manages to cover a lot of shows, and has reviews for all of the well known groups on each show they pick up. They're also rather entertaining to read, and there are a couple good ways to compare different groups doing the same series.
    My favourite is easily notredrevie.ws because not only does Vale (who translates half the shows each season anyways for various groups) review other groups translations, but you get some reviews on what's happening in some shows by the people who blog on that site. For example in depth analysis on the Cantus in SSY recently.

as i am nearly done with season 2 of strike witches is the movie good?
    The movie is excellent and you should go see it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's 24. Definitely the more, the better, but a week is too long to wait between episodes! D'x<
    Yup, it's two cour.

For people interested here are the anime that are going on to two cour:

Ixion Saga DT
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    Little Busters!
    Magi
    Psycho-Pass
    Robotics;Notes
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    Shinsekai Yori

I finished Code Geass last night, and still only a few words come to mind. Holy shit. The second season was hit or miss for the first half or so, but the second half made up for it big time.

watching last episode of strike witches season 2 now finished downloading the movie too need something new now ! xD
    ok finished the last episode it crys for a 3rd season but it seems like the movie plays after the last ep anyway so watching that one now

oh and i saw fairy tail ova 4 got released but never heard of the sub grp sigh are they any good? ;O

ok finished the movie was quite good but still is there going to be a 3rd season? first thing end of the 2nd season some 1 took the sword and striker second there are still 3 known hives left 2 of them in germany and after they freed gallia(france) and romagna(italy) they should free karlsland(germany) too ;X so story wise it wouldnt be a problem to add one ^^
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-12-11 at 10:07 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

THE WORLD GOD ONLY KNOWS SEASON 3 GREEN-LIT. Best christmas present ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok finished the movie was quite good but still is there going to be a 3rd season? first thing end of the 2nd season some 1 took the sword and striker second there are still 3 known hives left 2 of them in germany and after they freed gallia(france) and romagna(italy) they should free karlsland(germany) too ;X so story wise it wouldnt be a problem to add one ^^
    Oh yeah, I totally forgot that more Strike Witches was announced.

Didn't you see the last frame of the movie?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    My favourite is easily notredrevie.ws because not only does Vale (who translates half the shows each season anyways for various groups) review other groups translations, but you get some reviews on what's happening in some shows by the people who blog on that site. For example in depth analysis on the Cantus in SSY recently.

The movie is excellent and you should go see it right now.

Yup, it's two cour.

For people interested here are the anime that are going on to two cour:

Ixion Saga DT
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    Little Busters!
    Magi
    Psycho-Pass
    Robotics;Notes
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    Shinsekai Yori
    Yeah all my 5 fav anime this season are going to be continued in winter 2k13!!
    Which are Magi, Robotics;Notes, Sakurasou, Shinsekai and LB!

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that more Strike Witches was announced.

Didn't you see the last frame of the movie?
    actually i didnt just did it now and it says to be continued but that dosent tell us if movie or season;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bas View Post
    Yeah all my 5 fav anime this season are going to be continued in winter 2k13!!
    Which are Magi, Robotics;Notes, Sakurasou, Shinsekai and LB!
    no psycho pass?:P
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    no psycho pass?:P
    I guess some people just don't like hot yuri necrophilia.

Wow, so AT&T started putting data caps on their internet plans and mine is at 150 gigs monthly. I had no idea this had happened. I managed to go 362 gigs over the 150 gig limit, mainly from downloading anime.....I'm sure they informed all of their customers in the email they provide when you sign up that no one uses....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Wow, so AT&T started putting data caps on their internet plans and mine is at 150 gigs monthly. I had no idea this had happened. I managed to go 362 gigs over the 150 gig limit, mainly from downloading anime.....I'm sure they informed all of their customers in the email they provide when you sign up that no one uses....
    Wow, that sucks. You get an added on bill from that? I'm happy to have Comcast where everything here is truly unlimited.

Tonari: I am seriously starting to root for Yamaken. Haru is just annoying.

Ixion Saga: This episode was amazing. It felt like he was shattered into a million pieces at the beginning of it, and them trying to help him out just making it worse and worse was the best. I'm not sure what's the better comedy this season, this one or OniAi.

OniAi: I think that's the farthest I've seen an OP start. Exactly half way through an episode. Him pulling down Ginbei's pants thinking she was a guy made the episode. Did they also just make fun of Chu2Koi even though both shows are airing the same season, or was just just a coincidence?

Wow, that sucks. You get an added on bill from that? I'm happy to have Comcast where everything here is truly unlimited.
    It's an additional $10 every 50 gb you use that's over the limit. So the bill was an extra $80. Such bs. I plan to change providers. This gives me an excuse to get faster and more expensive internet with no caps, because with AT&T as it is, it costs more anyways. And there's no way I'm going to be able to stay under the 150 gig a month limit.

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 07:48 PM ----------

And I thought comcast had a 250 gb a month limit?