Deleted
    Subs by Mazui on haganai are out!

10+ Year Old Account
    Zetsuen no Tempest - First half being a condensed version of the story felt a bit much, but the second half really set up the rest of the story nicely. Him going through so many "dreams" was kind of weird but interesting.

Love Live! - Another idol show, but the type where every movement they do is adorable. Looks like with it being Sunrise and the budget it seems to have it'll end up being pretty good though.

gj-bu - Love the big eating cat girl and how quiet she is. That name repeating scene was great.

Now for new Psycho-Pass, Haganai, and Sasami-san.

Sasami oozes Shaft.

I watched the first two movies of Kara no Kyoukai. I am intrigued thus far, waiting to see how it all ties in together. Going to watch another two tomorrow night.

Deleted
    Haganai

Did Sena actually use that hair to masturbate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sasami-san - Hello there Shaft. I see you have a lot of money, and quite an imagination.

Not sure what to think other then, "What the fuck did I just watch".

Psycho-Pass - Slow episode, but not bad by any means. Now we know who's dying first though.

wow i actually cried a bit at the beginning of Kotoura-san..

For sure. The first 10mins of Kotoura-san ... them feels ...

I was NOT expecting this from the description...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Sasami-san - Hello there Shaft. I see you have a lot of money, and quite an imagination.

Not sure what to think other then, "What the fuck did I just watch".

Psycho-Pass - Slow episode, but not bad by any means. Now we know who's dying first though.
    hello shaft spending alot of them budget on the first episode and low budget on the last episode
    *cough nise cough*
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

sasami-san what the hell did i just watch?

vividred operation seems to be interesting cant wait for the 2nd ep

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    sasami-san what the hell did i just watch?

vividred operation seems to be interesting cant wait for the 2nd ep
    the ass shots in vividred xD
    anyone thought of neuroi when seeing the "Alone"?
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

nope reminded me more of a real action movie cant remeber its name but where aliens invaded earth and the whole fight was pretty much on sea :x
    but if u are talking about ass shots u should compare those to strike witches ;P

on the off topic only 2 more cage of eden chapters dunno how it can end with only 2 ;O
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-01-11 at 10:08 AM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    nope reminded me more of a real action movie cant remeber its name but where aliens invaded earth and the whole fight was pretty much on sea :x
    but if u are talking about ass shots u should compare those to strike witches ;P

on the off topic only 2 more cage of eden chapters dunno how it can end with only 2 ;O
    got SW on BD so enough ass shots for me
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Also just watched Sasami@Ganbaranai. Also wtfdidijustwatch?

Well, they have the 3 sisters act going on, but only 1 their seiyuus is from ROD TV

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    got SW on BD so enough ass shots for me
    got the uncensored BD too but not as a disk ;X buying this stuff is just to expensive due to shipping costs ^^ i wish germany would have a nice collection of japanese stuff to buy ;< (not many manga in stores and if they are usually in bad german translation x.x)

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    got the uncensored BD too but not as a disk ;X buying this stuff is just to expensive due to shipping costs ^^ i wish germany would have a nice collection of japanese stuff to buy ;< (not many manga in stores and if they are usually in bad german translation x.x)
    i got them not on a disk also incase for whatever reason my BD's would ever break :3
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

sounded like u actually bought it ;P sadly its rly hard to get stuff with original audio +eng subs and books/mangas in english ;X if it wouldnt be so dammed expensive and bad translated i guess more people would actually buy the stuff ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Pegasus-san is such a little tsundere!

I really pity Sena, at times. She's got such a warped view of peer interaction and her life is so void of friendships based on mutual respect that she's actually enjoying Yozara's treatment of her. Hardcore Stockholm-Syndrome there. Girl is messed up! xD

I was surprised to see Rika taking such an active roll in the trolling. She seemed to be more of an impartial observer before. Guess now she's more comfortable around the club members, she's able to be less the typical science-type. It's good.

Just finished Fate zero, is their going to be another series? it can't end like that .__.'
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.