Anyone else catch this week's Steins;Gate reference in Robotics;Notes? When Kai's reading on some thread, there's a short conversation from the usernames Daru and Kurisu used on @channel about 2D vs 3D. Made me laugh. The show itself still hasn't picked up as much as I would've liked, but it's OK at the very least. Do we know the name of the old guy they always show with Misa? He looks a bit like Kimijima Kou, now that we've finally seen his face in a flashback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Anyone watched Precure? Is it something that's worth watching, and if it is decent.. which of the damn series is the first?
    yes i did luckily most are standalone series so i don't have to watch the others
    stuck on episode 10 of heartcatch and the other series delayed like hell :/

well the first episode wasn't bad, the typical precure intro episode, catchy OP though if i have to say.

i'm gonna refrain from posting who kou is in robotics;notes xD
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    ?

Eh, I liked it quite a bit. That's just me though.
    Well, it has lots of yuri chars, or at least there's a lot of pairing in fan art.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Well, it has lots of yuri chars, or at least there's a lot of pairing in fan art.
    always the yuri eh :3
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Yuri is the best. I really wish there were more good Shoujo-ai/Yuri anime. It's a shame it has such a small audience. That, and pretty much every manga under that genre that I've looked into reading doesn't have an official translation I can buy, which results in me not reading it at all. I just can't stand reading on monitors. I like to have the physical copy in my hands. I've thought about getting something like the ipad mini for reading the manga I can't buy, but until then I'll just have to do without.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seihai-kun!
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Oh man this weeks episode of SSY was so good. Next episode looks really good too in the preview, looks like they kicked up the pace a bit.
    Can't wait.
    Seihai-kun is here to eat you.

10+ Year Old Account
    favorite one is where kirei agrees with him how lancer was disobeying orders or something like that
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Friendmaker!

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    favorite one is where kirei agrees with him how lancer was disobeying orders or something like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Magi - At first I thought the ending of this episode was pretty cliche, then it made me really really sad, then near the end it made me happy. That was a great ending to the arc. Holy shit though is Sinbad powerful. And holy shit is Morgiana adorable.

Unlimited - MC is in an interesting conundrum. Caught between the two groups. I'm really starting to wonder if he'll end up betraying them all (maybe killing Hyoubu at the end?) or sticking with them and helping them with their goal. Yuugiri is one of the most adorable lolis I have ever ever seen.

Ixion Saga DT - I think the entire point of this show is to see how unlucky an anime character can be. That scientist's little brother act was great.

Sakurasou - So much heartbreak this episode. A few happy and cute moments though. Poor Rita.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-02-05 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Ixion Saga DT - I think the entire point of this show is to see how unlucky an anime character can be. That scientist's little brother act was great.
    I was so sad when Kiritsugu's voice turned out to be just an effect. =(

Deleted
    The part at the end with the ritual was hilarious aswell. Seems we'll get more rituals next week. Also, a Code Geass reference ^_^

I made a new friend today. She lives in my desktop.

She also enjoys climbing

She also reminded me that i should rewatch Pandora Hearts since it's been awhile..and i like it.
    Yep

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I was so sad when Kiritsugu's voice turned out to be just an effect. =(
    I actually recognized the voice as Samon Kusaribe lol. (Zetsuen) Completely forgot how Kiritsugu sounded :<.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    The part at the end with the ritual was hilarious aswell. Seems we'll get more rituals next week. Also, a Code Geass reference ^_^
    I'm so bad, I didn't even know there was a reference in there :/.

Deleted
    Sakurasou - So much heartbreak this episode. A few happy and cute moments though. Poor Rita.
    I was a little reluctant to watch this week's episode because I expected Aoyama to flunk her audition and end up sad again but it didn't happen this week, so we're gonna have to wait another week at least before we find out how it went! =I
    I'm glad Daichi got some face-time this week. It kind of makes me think that they might go with an anime original ending where he manages to win Aoyama over. I'd much prefer that because it seems she just keeps getting shat on in the novels. I want a happy ending for everybody.
    It was good to see Sorata thinking more maturely towards the end too. Becoming more aware of how Mashiro must feel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I'm so bad, I didn't even know there was a reference in there :/.
    Meh, nevermind, i might be mistaken actually :P

They severely need to make an anime out of Arachnid and Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
    Last edited by mmoc4ea047ec8a; 2013-02-05 at 02:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for a couple of new content creators for my Rin Kagamine page, and I figured this would be a good place to ask. You don't have to actually make any original content, just consistently post vocaloid and anime related stuff. I should warn you, however, that while page is decently large, the fans are not overly responsive. I'm rolling out a plan to give the page more of a community feeling, and adding new admins is part of that initiative.

Anyway, let me know if any of you are interested. Here's the page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rin-Fk...08054169217843

liked this weeks zettai karen and sakurasou cant wait what happens in the next ep for both of them ;P

also is monster musume the manga about the guys with all the hybrid girls? slime centaur snake etc.? xD i think it wouldnt be to strange to see one for this soon;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL